So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight..

This bitch traveled the entire country accompanied by two guys?
Did she get DP'd and spitroast like every single night or something? What a whore.

pretty sure her husband was brought along

It's a big jump going from "she travelled with two guys" to "she got spitroasted on the regular".
I myself would have thought "she fucked one and the other was left morose and blueballed", but I imagine that a cuck like you would think of sharing first thing.

Considering how easily Native American women spread their legs open for their conquerors, then probably yes.

They were not "easy", they were raped

In what part of the world do women not open their legs to invaders?

The parts where invaders are repelled.

So nowhere really

Persia.

Invasions never fail? Are you retarded or did you just read "repelled" as "repulsive" rather than "defeated"?

Invaded several times by various groups.

Worse: inhabited by various groups who invaded each other constantly. Every dynasty an ethnic/tribal takeover.

Probably. Her "Husband" kept her as more of a mistress. There was a book about the sexual history of America that hinted that all three of them had relations with her on the trip.

There just aren't any places in the world which have never been invaded. Women always greet invaders by opening their legs.

Dude she was already sleeping with a Frenchman before this all happened. Most of modern Quebecs population has some Indian admixture

They also had a black slave that they brought along, York, which one tribe they came across the people were fascinated by him that they asked him to fuck their wives (some waited outside the tent when it happened), as they believed it gave them magical powers, and he did it.

Also, after he got freed, it is said that he went on to live with the Crow Indians and rose up in the ranks becoming chief of one tribe and having 4 wives.

There's journals from Clark about some tribes offering their daughters to his expedition team solely because they thought it would get them powers (I guess they thought having cool guns n shit = warlock)

Don't act like a bunch of primitive tribes (no offense) wouldn't have diverse customs and probably always wouldn't be so asstight about marriages or sex.

>high level of discourse

nice

>They also had a black slave that they brought along, York, which one tribe they came across the people were fascinated by him that they asked him to fuck their wives
Woah... so this is the power.... of cuckoldry....

BLACKED

>rules
>not just jannies and mods doing whatever the fuck they like

>You will never disperse your magic spunk to the point that you become ruler

riiiiiiiiight

Meant to reply to that one

t. strong and independent woman who needs no man

>There was a book about the sexual history of America that hinted that all three of them had relations with her on the trip.
Hot.

Raping is easy.

Carbonne or whatever had multiple wives. Don't think it was a very traditional marriage he had with her.

Charbonneau goddamn it
His name is fucking Toussaint Charbonneau

as if I'm going to remember how that's spelled

malinches better hide on the day of the rope

They kidnapped her and had their ways with her.

This was the standard practice among euroepean colonists of the time. They kidnap the weak/vulnerable and then have them serve as their guide.

Holy fuck, now happens the same in Sweden.