CRYPTO FACTS

As someone who is deeply involved in the crypto business since the beginning, here are some facts for you:

Fact 1:
Bitcoin was and will forever be the number 1 crypto currency. Its the alpha and omega on which other alts survive. No coin will ever topple it.

Fact 2:
Litecoin will never reach the heights of BTC or even ETH.

Fact 3:
ETH is pretty much done for. It will not fully recover and lose its status over the following months.

Fact 4:
ANS will take its place as the second strongest crypto currency in the year 2018.

Wow dude seems legit my friend, you said you were here since the beginning so I believe you

Gonna stock up on some ans right now!!!

FACT 5:
OP IS A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT

Well, this is not some fucking shill thread, but only the more than obvious truth.

>Fact 1 incorrect
>Fact 2 correct
>Fact 3 incorrect
>Fact 4 lost all credibilty

>Fact 2 LTC will reach the heights of ETH

Won't surpass it but will have a strong price similarity

Spotted the ETH bagholder

1 yes
2 maybe
3 yes
4 ...

spoken like a true bitcoin maximalist

good luck with the fork. seriously. if btc tanks then my alts will tank with it which is about 15% of my portfolio. I for one welcome ETH and web 3.0 though, it's not going anywhere

3 of 4 of the listed "facts" are of recent newfag discussions, not of an original investor.. then the #4 strictly a shill job

FACT: Bitbean and DGB will take BTC and ETH place respectively

Fact 5: OP is a colossal shill bitch and probably a bagholder

does litecoin even deserve to live?

Tried to use BTC the other day. Literally took a week to download. Took a day to complete a transaction. Only gets worse from here

BTC is big because traders have to buy it to pump and dump shit coins, and because SV buys it to buy their nootropics and microdosing lsd to keep the crazy train rolling. as soon as some other coin is programmed to replace and improve bitcoin uses in these spaces btc is toast.

all that shit about btc having a hard cap is failure, because any other coin can quickly acquire the same liquidity as btc already has, but btc can't get much more liquidity than it already has while other coins can get tons more.

As someone who was around when bitcoin was a fraction of a penny I'll give my insight.

>incorrect, btc is digital gold, there is a digital platinum
>incorrect, ltc is digital silver and will have the price to reflect that
>incorrect, eth is having growing pains. will eventually become digital oil
>incorrect, ans/neo will likely be in the top 10 but not number 2

there's a project that is going to change the entire crypto ecosystem. It will be used as a daily currency AND will have an exponentially higher store of value over bitcoin. I'll give you a hint.

>it is complete euphoria

Are you... are you shilling fedora coin rn?

tell me moar

You have no idea about the Potential of ANS. Dont let its stupid logo fool you. This is some serious chink shit and its got the back of the chinese banking system. The more it grows, the more attention it will get from the whole pan asian financial sector. With its current expansion growth, china will be the top influencer of the crypto market, with Ans as the biggest alt in the game

Also, you put a potential player x in the equation, which to this point simply doesnt exist. BTC is the current platinum.

ardor?

>ETH bagholder

unless you bought at $400 like a chad there is no bag holding lol

Dont leave us hanging user
More hints at least!
(Decred?)

>implying eth wouldn't just tank along with btc

hint: it's ChanCoin

None of this is true because it all depends on tech news. If someone announces/releases something new and interesting (doesn't have to be revolutionary even) it can become the new eth or even the new btc in due time. You must not know how technology in our world works.

ETH would recover though. it will take exchanges days to weeks to set up the nodes and markets needed for whatever happens with the fork. core supporters are still signaling BIP148 (not segwit2x). it's going to be a mess because depending on how it forks, people may not have the markets to buy or sell whatever the majority or minority chain(s) are.

you must be lobotomized chimpanzee to think ETH has bright future

BANCOR

It's RDD

I fucking knew it! I had the ANSwer all along!

????

Why is ETH done?

What's with decred? Where is it going from here?

ETH isn't done permanently. But it has no good news on the immediate horizon. Scaling solutions and PoS are a long ways off. Corporate adoption is happening, but it's happening in a way that isn't all that beneficial to Ethereum the currency (it more benefits the protocol and smart contract concept). The market has gone up massively in the previous few months, it's due for a correction. Probably only back down to $100 or so.

Blockfolio threads where the person has less than 80% of their portfolio in btc make me cringe

It is only a matter of time until BTC truly shows how godly it really is.