NMR Repository

Who else fell for the NMR meme? Any other NuMale'aires?

> bought in at .029
> one hour later sold for .055

WOW GOT RICH AND GOT RICH F-A-S-T

> all in at .065

There's no helping the degens, now is there?

it will moon soon

Pro-tip, any time you have euphoria and have "I'M GONNA BE RICH THOUGHTS" that is a massive sell signal. Sell the greed.

he knows

I fell for it, and I keep rebuying the dips, which turn out to be new highs

someone please buy that 25btc sell wall

It will climb easily. This coin is worth the money

>told you all but got discounted as fud because of muh hedge fund

Feels good

Ahh, classic noob move. You gotta control your greed. NEVER buy after selling. Wait until it dips and THEN buy.

Either he doesn't understand the risk buying higher than his initial (a card/billiard/etc husterls ideal victim mentality).. or trying to sucker others in on the high to sell his untold stash

>Either he doesn't understand the risk buying higher than his initial (a card/billiard/etc husterls ideal victim mentality).. or trying to sucker others in on the high to sell his untold stash

First.

I didn't understand the risk.

And this is not the full story. But I'm kinda ashamed to tell the whole story...or...fuck it.

When I first made money...from 29 to 55...I didn't buy into .065...that's a lie.

It went like this

> bought at .055
> started dipping to .04
> felt completely shitty - can't believe I blew my profits
> soon it began rallying up
> oh wow will I get second chance! my mistakes will be erased!
> from .04 to .06...recouped the loss

and THEN...I bought at .065

I screwed up - got a free pass - and STILL FUCKED IT UP.

PURE DEGEN.

>roll dice
>win
>roll again
Smart.

Fuck...that's the best rundown of what I did...clear...concise...depressing.

Fuck I'm gutted.

I guess that's poorfag mentality.

Kek. Hope you learned from your mistakes. Also dump the bags. Unless you are comfortable in holding for a while. Sometimes it's better to take the losses and try again.

It will moon, but it will take from a week to a month.So you are pretty much bagholding for now. Because of the supply, i think it is pretty undervalued at the moment. Also, never sell at a loss.

>bought in at .016
>still holding
>gonna be rich

buy and hold OP. how many times will it take?

Vote up the NMR coin to be the next one for upcomingpumps.com action.

>It will moon

Seeing how much TANK ACTION this coin is getting lately, I suppose "moon" means going from .018 to .030

We need a fucking whale to come in and help us get our bags unloaded. The problem is, retards with money with no clue how trading works. I'd been playing it .016-.03 to try to make up the losses to ease the pain, but got caught. Been sitting on one NMR trade for two fucking days because the LAST thing I'm going to do is take another fucking loss on it.

Also, Help us obi-whale knobi! You're our only hope! I'd seriously give 10% of my recovered bags to someone who can clear out blocks till it's gone with a %5 bonus for clearing it out by the end of the weekend.

>buyers panicking
>massive sell side
>speculators have no faith
it's.. going to go up right???

Buy in now, It's about to break out...

this coin is just itching to take off

anons going to regret buying this dip, NMR about to recover big after finding support floor

I mean I'd love to see that happen, as a holder, but are we looking at the same thing? It sure doesn't look like it's going up to me anytime soon. What makes you think this?

Only a small % of holders are in below 0.017. It literally can't go down any further unless those few sell at a minor gain or loss. Support is being found and it can only go up from here

Really good coin. Safe buy.

Hmm, good point, I didn't really think about fact that most holders are now in well above the current price. Well here's hoping it gets going.

This was my first run at crypto, using this as my trial run with low money. My bags as they say around here are getting heavier, but we shall see where it goes from here.

Its rapidly dropping volume though. First time it has been below top 3 in a week. At this rate it won't even be on the front page.

>hitting high 1.6m again

>1.5m

SELL SELL SELL