Reddcoin still got potential?

Reddcoin still got potential?

sold them all bought more ans/neo coins. will probably buy back into rdd just before the redd-id laucnches for easy gains

nope

It's coming soon right? I'm guessing there's quite some profit to be made.

>buying the news
I think the Redd-ID rumor has been priced in already. Also, look at the online communities - the only people there are bagholders. I don't think anyone wants this coin desu. It might be pumped 2-5x this year, but it has no long term utility.

Yes of course it does. People just waiting for redd id to come out. That was the main selling point but information is sparse so people probably moved out of their long positions and plan to come back once the developers give a hard release date.

I've been making 10-20% every few days purely from the dips and recoveries. I did amazing yesterday.

Aha, I guess its time to buy then. $$$

Hell yeah it does

I sold my bags after the last pump because when this coin bleeds it bleeds hard. I think it is interesting and undervalued but in the short-term there are much better ways to profit.

The devs are the masters of silence. They do not give a flying fuck about giving out specific dates. They don't even try to put out routine updates for the community. They give out very vague information on upvoming projects ir hoe far aling they are.

That's what is wrong with that coin. If the devs were more open about the project and where they are in certain developments I'm sure the coin would be somewgere else.

They are also way behind schedule on releasing EVERYTHING but their excuse is that the project is just a hobby and they iust do it wgen they have time.

Project seems interesting but the people working on it are killing it rather than helping their own cause.

Normies are still years away from caring about bitcoin, let alone a niche tipping cryptocurrency.

they are obviously reaccumulating

I can afford to wait a few years. It’s pretty cheap right now so I don’t see any harm in buying.

Who said it had any potential? Its a shitcoin, that can only be used for PnDs. I made 3300% profit from it already, not touching that shit again.

What cheap alternative would you recommend?

>implying it got dumped. I'm hodling to see how fast it will go to 140 sats again. When it goes to 140 all these faggots will stop bashing it

You can't really invest in what biz says they invest in bnt snt and chain coin and eth so

I missed BTC moon, I missed ETH moon, I missed ANS moon.

If RDD moons and I miss it I will actually kms

you're supposed to do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

so if they're saying its a PnD scam coin that's been dead then buy it

Bump

We will probably see 100 sats again, im not sure when, but sooner rather than later, this has been an obvious accumulation phase

The recent roadmap has got me excited and hoping for more communication from the team.

this is the lowest effort shilling I've seen in weeks

enjoy your bags poorfag

LOL

Reddcoin seems like it could be useful tech but it's slow going. I'm a bag holder but I don't really care what is does because I only hold 13k coins