Stop and read

Stop and read.

i have literally no idea if what you're saying makes sense or not

Ain't got clue about them economic, son

I think apple chart would fit prefectly for bitcoin, it's going to keep rising with that toothed trend

It's all fractals innit. That's what occurs several times on each of those charts. But they look insignificant further down the line. Things look 'bad' now, but this supposed crash will be a blip on the charts in a feeble years time.

>Things look 'bad' now, but this supposed crash will be a blip on the charts in a feeble years time.
You think these last couple weeks are "the crash"? These are just minor corrections.

Long-term I agree with you though

>50% down
>'Tis just a minor correction/flesh wound

You're right and wrong.

If you zoomed in on ANY of those charts, you'd find something that looks like the bottom chart many times over. I really hate that chart in particular because it really feels very FINAL even though the implication is that it's a repeating market cycle, you'll go into despair, return to the mean, accumulate, take off again, get to the first sell off, etc.

SOME things don't survive their market cycle, but anything with a future absolutely will.
We will see fear, capitulation, despair in the future for BTC, ETH and crypto as a whole due to it's correlations with the big boys, and we'll see it soon. Some altcoins will die off before the next market cycle but crypto as a whole is here to stay.

I think we're in the greed phase right now, personally. BTC sees one more leg up to the 4500-5000 range and then drops into a bull trap. I find it hard to believe our Fear to Despair phase will be very long or hard though, less than a year this time around.

Stay a while, and listen

You full blown retard
The pattern of that chart can be observed countless times along each stock's timeline
Hope you didn't make that pic and just reposted from elsewhere

>50% down
When did this happen?

May 26th.

Also the last week taken as a whole.

real talk: all the shitters who say we are at the top of the peak, it's funny because you think we already completely passed the public phase. we have not even started it. we're at the first bear trap at the absolute latest

The chart is accurate, retards fail to understand it represents a repeating cycle.

right now we are in the year 2000 of the MSFT chart

Are you saying apple doesn't sell any products?

> 50% down
Sure lad. Maybe in shitcoins™ or PnD campaigns, but the big boys did just fine. Overall, are also in a better position now than where they were in just 1 month time.

Start looking at charts in a day view, watching everything in 5 min intervals will make you piss yourself and cry the doom song. Unless you're into feeling cucked when you're not really being cucked.

you're very correct. people don't seem to understand simple shit like this, it's ridiculous.

Dude from ark thread here
Can you explain what these memelines indicate?

we are currently returning to normal. Everything is fine. ETH to the moon!

You can't compare stocks to magic internet memes

All the tech stocks you named have been providing real world businesses and persons with real world value from the start.
so I could see Bitcoin being somewhat comparable even thougu it is not a company stock, but Ethereum adds no real world as of yet.

I bought the SPY (sp500 etf) many moons ago. been riding it up ever since.
slow and steady gains. Feels good. The dividend is a nice treat, too.

I wonder why you left Cisco out?

Maybe they all need to just drop some acid to understand everything is a fractal, and cryptocurrencies are the biggest example.

These are just trend lines, I'm no memeline or memetriangle wizard, but like to point out directions coins are going and calculate possible gain percentages based on how much market cap a coin currently has and where it should be based on their product/pitch.

I've predicted 100-200% med-long gains on coins personally, I don't have the time to follow PnD campaigns so I stick my holdings into more stable projects.

Did you hop in a time machine and screenshot that shiit realtime 5 days ago, or just a faggot?

the stupid money in crypto can barely read basic fundamentals, i highly doubt they could wrap their head around that.

He's saying that when a tech that's so far ahead of anything that came before it enters the market it totally disrupts it and just keeps mooning forever, or until a better tech comes along.

??? The ETH chart is from an hour ago.

So invest in bitbay?

(((they))) don't need to wrap their head around anything, some LSD will do it for them. It'll put their brain into automatic mode for a little while and show them the grand scheme of things.

That Microsoft chart kinda looked like a bubble at one point.