Vote biz_classic as your ark delegate. We got into the top 51 and were knocked out by a measly 10k after two forges...

Vote biz_classic as your ark delegate. We got into the top 51 and were knocked out by a measly 10k after two forges. We still need more votes to maintain a sizeable lead!

Other urls found in this thread:

tohjolabs.com/pktrainer
classicdelegate.biz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot mods deleted the thread but you can't snark the Ark.

Vote biz_classic for some sweet free interest on your Ark holdings.

We need about 10k more to start forging & 100k more to secure our position in the top 51 delegates.

Let's do this, The finish line is in sight!

WE'RE SO FUCKING CLOSE WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL VOTING FOR THE OLD BIZ DELEGATE DON'T THEY SEE THESE FUCKING THREADS

if you are still in the old biz delegate, get out. The owner was a moron who fucked up the payout

New owners are public figures and competent

...or vote for chris, seatrips, wes or whoever is in the top 10 and avoid this nonsense

still at #52, how much ark are we away from 51???

which means less payout for you

we were 51 earlier but got cucked by arknet inceasing their votes

Shill begone. Enjoy your goy payouts.

Why should I switch from the original biz?

>faggot mods deleted the thread
whoaaa he always be doing it for free

Are you retarded? Where have you been?

Because he was a scammer and ran away with a weeks worth of forging. Now we have two guys who work in cyber security & are publicly known running the node. No more fuckery with these guys.

i am getting an error

Invalid Transaction Timestamp

da fuck is this shit

Vacation for the last week, can I get a quick rundown?

nevermind, i restarted the client and it shows

they need to fix their buggy shit, doesnt look good on them

cuz he fucked up and has been knocked out of the top 51. no more ark if u stick with him

No theft, better payouts, actually forges, automated payouts based on individual user preference, highly available

Original delegate ran off with the money, they were replaced. Biz is no longer a delegate, biz_classic is already about to forge.

There another thread about it up right now but I'm on mobile.

Magnet sent last weeks payment to the biggest wallet exclusively, and hasn't posted under his tripcode since. Chang and Moonman assuming direct control.

He scammed everyone out of the forgings, offloading it all to an alt account. Then bullshitted everyone for a day trying to pretend it was an accident.

Now he's no longer in the forging position so isn't even making any Ark at all, if you don't come to biz_classic at least get off biz.

Thanks bros, switching over

Bump

Saw the shit go down live. Just got off work and saw biz hit 51. Was sad cause I didn't get in pre-51

>biz gets cucked by gr33ndragoncock
>second chance to get grandfathered in

Got a small amount in but gonna buy close to 1k more to get us back to 51

7K to go. If you get in after we drop out of 51 you will get grandfathered 90% status.

Gonna drop 0.1BTC on this soon. Uncle Chang and Moon Man will not divide us (from our gains)

Once we get about 100-200k clear of the bottom position we are going to be the most secure node in the entire Ark Ecosystem. There is literally 0 chance of 1 or 2 whales fucking us over because the votes are spread across so many anons.

What we are building here is actually pretty amazing, this is one of the rare times where I actually feel proud of Veeky Forums.

If the Ark devs deliver on their promises, then we are all going to Lamboland together.

biz_classic forever!

This. Our largest whale has 42k.

>used to be up $9k on this
CAN ARK GO BACK TO 1.2 ALREADY, REEEE

Can all the ark threads include a link to instructions on how to set up biz_classic as a delegate? Thank you.

anons know the difference between friends and parasites

is there a calculator on how much I'd roughly earn? I'm in with about 4k Ark

Not yet but this weekend me and Chang will be developing the website and launching a bunch of pool exclusive features no one else has.

voted :)

sounds fantastic! Hope you'll be very succesfull

A built in "how much would i make right now with X ark would be sweet"
Could even include math for how much of the 80-100% payout they would get so they wouldnt feel "scammed" by a non-100% payout later.
A "how frequently should i set my payout to reduce fees" would be sweet too.

And i wonder how much ark one would need to have daily payouts be optimal (that is, the extra X ark forged in your wallet makes more than the 0.1 ark cost of sending every day)

That's already planned. People will be able to authenticate with their ARK address to get a password (pre-generated via a serverside salt/hash) and will be able to login and tweak a few settings as they please.

Nice, I'm a web dev so if you might want any help let me know.

I work with Rails and AngularJS primarily, but good all around.

Here's a project I ran last year to track Pokemon Go player stats.

tohjolabs.com/pktrainer

bump

Cmon guys. We're 6k from forging. there's 441 of you still in the old delegate pool..

saved

THE FIRE RISES!

based moonbro, how do we see the cutoff line/how many ark we are away?

WE DID IT!!! With room to spare!!!!

Congrats everyone!!!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
IM IN CHARGE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GOOOO!!!!!!

proud of u, biz :')

heed the call user

tick-tock user

The list of all voters that helped us get past #51 and will be grandfathered in to a 90% payout MINIMUM is now locked in.

classicdelegate.biz/

Check for your address there. That URL will also be where the delegate website be where you can manage your own custom payouts and other useful tools.

got a question.. If you got in pre 51 and buy some more ark after we are in the top 51 do I still get the 90% safe?

So this is what a project not run by clusterfucks feels like.

we forging nao

Yes. There will be a sliding average balance weight later on, but until that is announced (after two months) you are safe to add ARK.

Yup

Sit back and enjoy the 10)% gains. But keep campaigning, because still need to get high 20s to safely secure our position. Coordinated whale efforts can still wreck us right now.

I'm picturing fagnet acting like hillary post-election results

LOSER

>TFW you're on the list

feels comfy man

Take note of these four kikes who jumped ship and voted for sharepool, the delegate started by the jew vivec in order to compete with us and ruin our momentum - they never got more than 4 votes. If they ever decide to come crawling back they will never get paid, and if the balance from these address suspiciously moves to a new wallet, that one gets banned too :^)

BUMB N STUFF

Just bought 900 more ark and moved to wallet
biz_classic or bust

What do you do if you forgot your seed password?!?!

Help plz!!!

I approve

Committed my measly 650 ARK, godspeed

I shouldnt have kek'd
But i did

there's no cure m8, sorry for your loss

What's your ARK address?

Time for ARK memes?

KEK, get fucked, kikes

Godspeed to us all, user

Will this be transparently documented on the site? I don't like the idea of arbitrary rejection of addresses without a clear rule violation

Yes. I doubt they're going to come back, I just want to ensure they don't. I don't intend to issue arbitrary bans. This exception was made because they attempted to shill on Veeky Forums with multiple threads telling people to switch over and cause FUD. If a majority has a real problem with it, I'll revoke it.

Congratulations everyone. I am glad, that i am part of this (poorfag here, only 920 ark)
Gonna buy more next week if price will be alright

They prolonged the effort of getting us forging because they wanted their own rules. It's a classic case of not wanting to share and contribute as a community mentality that should not be tolerated and goes against the point of this whole setup to begin with.

Maybe a public "wall of shame" with their addresses and any specific (>80%) ark movement to new addresses documented?

I think it's hilarious

compound interest will lift everyone out of poorfag status

They all had this weird mentality of shilling really had for manual payouts over automatic payouts because "that's how things used to be done." It was all really weird considering they're shilling for crypto

So what's the average wallet holdings in the pool right now? Curious if anyone's as poor as me at 31 ark

2483.5 is the current average, but averages won't matter until 2 months down the line anyway.

you're gonna have to wait a long time before your first payout
as it is rn you'd need roughly 8 days of forging to cover only the tx fee

Whats the calculation or expression you're using?

>locked

Shit that sucks. What's the next best delegate I should vote on with my 5k ark?

daily share=422*/
422 gets forged daily by the node and this calculation is for the initial 2 months of 100% payouts; later on you'd have to multiply by 0,9 (90% payout)

It's still us.

Plus, everyone still gets 100% for 2 months even if you join now.

Where were you these past few days when everyone was freaking out over the old biz delegate screwing them? You could've got in early.

what's the reason you haven't voted biz_classic since monday?

Actually if he only has 31 ARK he'd still be making 100% (likely forever).

People who have less than the average ARK weight in their wallet will make 100% forever.

To clarify, the 90% grandfathering just means that if at some point you become a decent sized bag holder or even a whale, you still won't get less than 90% when we implement sliding payouts.

oh, that somehow flew past me, even better
I wonder how many of us have two or more wallets that voted for biz_classic pre-51 :^)
roger that

You dah man

Thanks! Where does that magic number of 422 come from?

I've been off biz for a few weeks but bought this shit a while ago when it was like 10cents. What would I get after 2 months though feels bad man

Don't worry, not only will we have sliding scale but we will implement rolling average balance after 2 months, so if you do something stupid like vote pre-51 then dump a whale load in there, you will not get 90% :^)

We are doing everything we can do build the perfect payout system for small-medium wallets while punishing whales.

2.5 ark a month fucking sick

>Where does that magic number of 422 come from?
it's the average reward for total daily blocks forged in the ARK blockchain

per delegate*

by one of the 51 forging nodes, forgot to add