Is there any money to be made owning land?

I'm a poorfag, but want to get land eventually. It's fucking expensive, so I've just been investing money in buttcoins in the meantime.

There is always value in land.

Just don't buy near the coasts, 'cause that shit will be fucked in the next 30-40 years.

location location location

you buy a lot of land and make it a huntingground

It's revenue generating if you put capital and labor into it.

I've also thought about buying in the shit neighborhood and hoping it gentrifies, but that's even more of a gamble than crypto

buy land somewhere you know will be developed commercially if it's by the government prepare to get imminent domained

Big mistake. You have taxes, probsbly back taxes, maintenance, insurance, plus liability for any "urban gentleman" who trespasses and claims to get injured.

Hey guys, I would like to ask... Do you buy land thinking about the very long term consequences (100-200 years)? You know, global warming, immigration, possible revaluation?

Do you plan on living that long?

I bought 12 acres off Craigslist in the middle of nowhere for 6k in 2015. I sold 4 months ago for 24k, had min. Rights too.

Well, I don't want my descendants to deal with african weather nor sandnigger violence. If I become rich I would like to buy a lot of land and build a villa there (swiss/soft mediterranean weather would be the perfect choice for me).

Just buy some REIT or REIT ETF.

Land is a long-term investment and with shifting demographics, increasing trends toward urban centers and the possibility of a recession, your land will probably depreciate in value over the years. Right now, in this environment, it's very likely whatever property you could afford either in the inner city or wilderness will be next to worthless in the next 10-20 years.

Just buy into a REIT, perferrably one with diverse properties.

Well, on that timescale, I think Europe is lost, and most of North America too probably. Consider the rich parts of South America or rural Japan. Islands in general should be good if they aren't small enough to sink

Land will become a lot cheaper when boomers will begin to die or be sent into nursing homes, in short in the next 15-20 years.

>mediterranean weather
California and meditteranean countries will be infected Camp of the Saints style during the next 30 years (when it's not already the case).

White man refuge will be:
- Eastern Europe
- Australia
- North West America/Western Canada
- Argentina

Fuck off we're full.

>please buy into my REIT. I'll use it to buy land. You can never visit the land, but I promise I'll give you some money back when I eventually sell it.

REITs are for idiots.

>Camp of the Saints
Oh boy, this is exactly what I want to avoid. What are you going to do?

>Fuck off we're full.

We know, but alcohol is the exact reason why russia is so fucked up.
You are in dire need of someone fixing your country, as you have proven over and over again that you are not able to do it.

I can have Luxembourg citizenship which is pretty much sheltered from mass immigration compared to the neighbors right now, it's basically mountain and forests, it will probably remain white for longer thanks to higher costs of living and the jus soli, I don't think I will be bothered until I'm in my 50s (unless a truly catastrophic event happens).

But on the long term I don't really know, we will most likely have to fight or leave far away, I love my country even if its current population is brainwashed into retardation and I really don't want to be an immigrant but you never know where life leads you.
Best you can do right now is learning 1 or 2 additionnal languages, voting right, prepping and diversifying your professional skills.

>it will probably remain white for longer thanks to higher costs of living
Actually, you have sand people even in Norway, and I can not think of a more expensive country right now.

>voting right
No. This could have negative effects too. I would prefer for a motivated centrist with solid ideas (don't allow massice immigration, if so help them in their countries).

The rest sounds pretty interesting, thanks for your opinion.

Could you please take your retard talk and go back to /pol/?

Technically spoken, you are refugees from /pol/, so... lets just say we want you to live up to your standards.
So go back where you came from.

Accumulate wealth so your grand kids can buy land on mars.

B-but SJW's will buy tickets to Mars for sand people.

Just wondering, in your country how do you buy land and how much does it cost? Is there like a marketplace or you need to find a land owner first?

Maybe but earth is guaranteed to be a shithole in a few years.

Who fucking cares, OP made a legit business question.

Poortugal, everything slightly further from cities is cheap and comes diversity free. You can look up land ownership fairly easily.

I didn't even know you could buy off Craigslist

Real Estate Investment Traps

>OP made a legit business question.

OP. Not some others here.

Hitler dubs wasted on some faggot/trans/kike/nigger, what a shame.