He doesnt day trade

>he doesnt day trade

Hey dumbass, even if you are only making pennies, those pennies will become dollars because its fucking bitcoin it will raise even higher

>too much of a dicklet to day trade
sorry :(

Made awesome gains daytrading until I made a greedy decision... now all my funds are tied up in some HEAVY NMR bags

why didn't you stopped out?

>why didn't you stopped out
I bought into the Veeky Forums shilling and was convinced that it would rise to .07 (bought at .05). Learned my lesson.

>nmr at .017 now
your bags are heavier than gold my friend

go to bed, pajeet.

no, I'm not joining your pump group
gains are gains

IKTF, bro

99% of day traders will go negative in the long run. Most people here think they got lucky because they managed to make money in one of the most bullish markets of all time.

see I don't see anyone making real gains by doing ACTUAL daytrading, at least with the big 3 cryptos.

>"yay i scalped $3-$5".
>"Oh fuck, my trading platform takes $2-4$ in fees. That leaves me with $0-$1.

WRONG

If the market goes down you can still make even more money

wtf if you are only making 3-5 dollar gains you arent stuffing enough money into it

if you buy the dip on margin, even a couple sat increase means big gains and that means big boy

>margin buy 30 ETH
>ETH increases by ten bucks
>close position, you just made $300 minus a couple bucks to transfer & withdraw

And that's only small time, people do this with tens of thousands in capital and earn orders of magnitude more.

How does it feel that I made $5000 in two days and another $1500 last night-today.

I don't day trade because I don't want to spend all my time on investigating what to sell/buy at what time.

I'm considering writing a bot to do it though

It's pretty simple
>spread at least $1000 among several different coins, a mix of established ones and decent alts
>buy only dips
>wait for some of them to give you around 20% gains, usually at least a couple will each week
>take those profits and reinvest into other coins still dipping
>rinse and repeat
>pay 0.25% fees, virtually nothing
Assuming you start with $1000, a very safe conservative player would still net an easy $50 (~25% on 25% of your starting) routinely. And that's a relatively hand-off approach where you ignore smaller gains and just set sell orders 20-30% higher than your buy order and ignore it. If you put in a few hours a week researching things, looking for the coins that tend to double regularly, etc, you'd be looking closer to $200 weekly instead.

What is your secret bizanon?

Buy high sell low

How do you pick which one to buy?

Do you put a lot in one coin, or do you put a little money in many different coins at once?

I know, man... I think about it every fucking day.
Where did you buy in?

Oh and to add to my misery (and attest to my stupidity) I also bought
>Mysterium at $3.59
>Ark at $.8
and something else that's doing terribly, too lazy to check. anyone else make a series of absolutely horrendous decisions that has destroyed them?

the house always wins fool

No it does not and anyone who thinks this is too stupid to think for themselves.
t. someone who actively makes consistent money day trading

that trade was easy. I looked at the major bottom trend line connecting the long candle wicks. Grabbed my balls and bought. Then set a stop limit below the trend line.

It rose far more then I thought and sold at $318-315 after it lost steam. Looking to re buy now on any confirmation of an up trend.

It's not that hard. Just have to GAMBA.

>>Ark at $.8
It will probably hit 1 dollar again and more in the far future.

I make one or two trades a day usually. Buy dip, put sell order 5-15% higher and forget about it. In two weeks I doubled my initial investment and I'm literally a noob to crypto.
I don't know how you guys manage to get so invested in waiting for some coin to double or triple when you could just do the same yourself in a two dozen trades

so do you just continue to hold coins no matter how far they fall? or do you stop your losses at a certain point?

>try to daytrade with eth
>no one buys my orders
>miss dip everytime

what am i doing wrong?

How many hours have you spent studying Technical analysis, trading strategies on the weekly, daily 4hr/1hr/15min/5min/ time scales, using Ichimoku clouds, bollinger bands etc.

What about different graphs like heiken-ashi, candle stick etc.

The amount of study you put into these things and your experience will dictate how successful you are.

same here.

I admit that I'm a noob to this stuff, but I really think day trading will not give you good profits in the long run. To me, it's like flipping a coin. No one has a damn clue where the hell a chart is going to go.

Yes, you may have a month where you get lucky and make the right choice 70% of the time. But for every month like that, you are going to have a month where you lose 70% of the time.

Not to mention the fact that day trading is stressful and pretty damn boring as well

1$ turns into $10,turns into $100,turns into $1000,turns into 100000$,turns into $1000000,turns into $1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
>im hard

what house?

Can you point me towards any good resources?

why do that when i can just buy DGB

you can make 9 of 10 perfect trades and 10th will fuck you up

(((The House)))

Use robinhood