Goodnight ETH

ETH can't pass $310 resistance (previous support, now resistance).

Seller volume has been way too high and outpacing buyers. All morning (look at the MACD in correlation wil volume from the last 8 hours). BTC is also falling after being rejected from it's most recent ATH and and resistance line and ETH is following.

Protip: Sell now and buy back at $280 to $250 for quick short gains on the way down and up... Trade with margin if feeling like a crack addict.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTnFoR-ro_M
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
ripple.com/insights/its-now-faster-and-easier-to-send-money-between-japan-and-thailand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at some point the FUDding gets so loud it hurts

I just bought more ETH

Irrational > rational in this market

HODL BOYS WE'RE GOING TO DA MEME MOON

ETH has shit gain potetional unless you have 100+ ETH or bought in early

i want you to lose all your money

Good luck with those shorts homo

>he doesn't short a bull market on margin

why even live?

Weekend will be very bearish, watch.

what about shorting eth that you own.

you'll have no liquidation price, just lost profits if it does moon

Today is the first time I invested into this crypto jew buying into BC and ETH.
See you in a year when I post my gains.

You don't have to listen to me, user. This is just my TA from being glued to ETH (and other) charts for the past week in a cryptocurrency addiction state. I'm up over 300% from margin trading on the dip and then uptrend again, mainly on support and fib lines in correlation volume and market sentiment, as well as some meme triangle trend line fun.

Enjoy your FOMO, though. BUY AT $300!..Then panic sell at $200. Then, you are Veeky Forums.

All I can say then, is HODL. Even in a very large drop, it is very unlikely it cross under the $220 support line for momentarily. Do not panic sell. HODL! It will go back up and you only lose money if you sell high, buy low. Expect the short term uptrend to resume in $250 to $280 range.

will do user

but first could you teach my fib lines? can I show them on cryptowatch or bittrex?

>It will go back up and you only lose money if you sell high, buy low

teach me your ways

godspeed user

do you discord?

Just google terms and learn about them. They're not terribly complex if you understand math and patterns.

Here is a nice summary of some basic stuff from a slightly annoying youtube user. Ignore his shilling, but take in the info. Also, Coinigy for a good tool:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTnFoR-ro_M

moot-agreed#4856

Goddammit, OP was right. Why do I always buy high! I'm losing so much money! Help user!

would you say this is relatively accurate, a retracement to 2400?

You'll be fine if you just buy and hodl but you're going to lose in the short term on the upcoming dip
You'll be fine in the long run though, don't worry about it

I bought 250 @ $200
selling only if it falls below $240

>tfw I thought I bought the dip but the dip came days later and went way lower
Compared to the happenings of the week so far the "dip" I thought I bought is next to ATH.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The chinks moved on to ant shares. Digits confirm.

I still can't believe I thought $390 was the dip.

Like what the fuck

Are you the user who posted against ETH earlier? Also I hope you're not paying for coinigy.

We're likely gonna be bear for a bit longer overall on the overall market. A relatively small correction less than a week long doesn't account for the massive, massive bull run we've had since May.

If you wanna make money, either buy incrementally along the different dips, selling your higher priced shares during recovery periods where we pass old fib/support lines, or just buy incrementally at the dips and HODL until we get uptrend again.

If you want THE BIG MONEY, but also potential big FUUUUUUUU, leverage trade incrementally closing holdings on support lines following the overall trend. Don't open a margin or close on a loss on emotion and be careful of your margin calls.

Oh, and don't margin trade more than you're willing to lose in case of margin call. Also stop losses.

I thought I got a good deal at $350.
And not only that; after buying in I had no more fiat left to buy the actual dip.

No, I am. Thread is still up

>had since May
fucking kek.

You are a newfag who just got here in May yes? You know nothing about how this market works yet.

The market works in cycles, you cuck. We're currently in the one which really elevated on May 24th.

hes talking about the market you dickhead, the market has had a bullrun in may the bull market since start of 2017 doesn't count because its a fart against what came in may

GTFO with you "oh i'm such an oldfag" bs, how can one feel entitled about beeing on fucking Veeky Forums anyway

Thanks for the defense, but he's newfags must get stomped...This aint reddit, Tumblr, or Neopets forums, friendo. You must lurk for at least 3 years before you start posting.

Also, mah meme triangles

Can you teach me how you calculate when to buy senpai?

yes ... help us drop the ETH price goy ... SELL

>rubbinghands.jpg

Feels comfy to have a caught a local peak before the drop
Stop-loss in place, will be moved down gradually
See you at the bottom :)

>looking at the hourly chart for market direction

ISHYGDDT

is that the whaleclub "broker"?
have you ever tried to withdraw anything? i was checking it out but i've got bad vibes, they say they are based in HK but nowhere there's a regulation number or anything, not even an address. seems a bucket shop

Ethereum holders in a week:
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8

No,
That's Bitfinex and I withdraw regularly
Zero issues

I don't know Whaleclub but maybe they use the same provider (TradingView) for the graphs, as many do, which might remind you of it

Any richfag willing to kindly hand me from 0.1 to 1 ETH for free to help me get into the crypto world ?

0x97df4fa3448e9c2e7fc32ae308c749398815160e

>This thread again

Its going horizontal at $300, no you wont get a killer short by spreading fear on Veeky Forums there isn't enough money here to even influence the market so stop wasting your time.

>Its going horizontal at $300
:^)

It's being forced down through a small number of sales, it's artificial

Just wait until it does it's ADC correction down to $190

>he though this was over

>$190
God, yes, please :)
I shorted 200 ETH at around $305

See, now they buy it all back up to where they want to sell it at

No, it's just forced up through a small number of buys, it's artificial

You'll profit eventually, but for now we're in a bear market. I see this lasting at least couple more weeks. I respect you for holding through this, but don't pretend we're on our way to the moon right now.

Do you have lube m8?

he doesnt need it, its not going below his purchase price. I think itll find support in the 260s. I doubt it'll go below 200, Id be very surprised if it did

Back down to 250 boys

Then 200 is possible if no buyers

oh SHIT nvm. 169 is the amount, I thought that was the price in dollars. Nvm. Im just now looking at the ETH/BTC chart.....ya....he's gonna get rekt.

God you poorfags are annoying

Check the timestamps, It instantly went to 0.1171 and I cashed out for around ~$900 profit. I simply capitalize on you faggots thinking you're playing the market with your margin shorts overselling and riding the wave back up to norm.

thats a good trade then. I thought you were in this for the long haul in which case youd be getting rekt short term.

Eth is dead for now. Buy back in in the $100s.

ETH is what made me ALL my profits. It was 85% of my portfolio... but I am in this to make money, not to be a superstitious, sentimental cuck.

I'd wanted to sell back at ATH before the last big correction and held instead, at great opportunity cost.

This time I listened to my instincts. It almost physically nauseated me to sell my stupid ETH, but christ I'm glad I did (a few hours ago at $300).

I am not a great trader but I am slowly, slowly getting better.

Veeky Forums has been estimated to move the market by about $20-$50 million. Don't underestimate the meme power. dgb, pivx, practically every shit coin was Veeky Forums

Smart boy. You will do good.

wow

nigga you are really stupid LOL

you just sold the dip

see how far that blue line is below the red? that means it corrects up, HARD.

you needed to sell at the complacency stage, not here you retard, especially after the entire market double bottomed

It's really easy to get sentimental, but you got to remember, you're not buying for the coin, you're buying for the profit.

how far do you think it will dip to and how high do you believe it will go? i have been holding since $18 and im gonna hold for at least a year i dont really care what happens in the short term but i like watching the movements

>It's being forced down through a small number of sales, it's artificial
>I simply capitalize on you faggots thinking you're playing the market with your margin shorts overselling and riding the wave back up to norm.
Ok :^)

the blue line has been under the red line since June 22nd and it has been going down that whole time except for Wednesday and Thursday's pump. Your indicator is faulty.

0.125 was a local top, this thing is going down

Lucky projection

we will probably see the last dash to new highs if btc shitshow gets resolved then its gonna correct hard

you're a retard, red above blue means it's supposed to go down, when it diverges TOO much it goes UP.

the formation is called a C clamp, you predict the blue line crossing over the red you stupid mongrel

it literally just double bottomed

it should not fall past double bottom confirmation point at .1066. My shit won't let me zoom out to see the top based on fib levels, so I can't call the top

>trying to sound smart
>failing miserably
meme lines work on non-volatile, trusted stocks. +/-5% best case scenario. you aren't going to predict 3 crashes in a week using "this red thing is over the blue thing i'm so smart lol"

people would probably listen to you more if you didnt use insults in every single sentence.

The other guy said hhe sold at 300 and now its at 285. I think he did very well and all u do is insult him. Im going to laugh hard when it keeps dumping and then has an extremely weak "correction" that you're predicting

seriously how stupid is this retard to not know what ichimoku is and call it faulty

like wtf

it's like seeing a forced update on your windows PC and me saying "oh it'll turn on again later" you saying "lol this shit is going down since the update, it's fucked".

I'm dumbing it down for you fucking retards, you want me to use the full technical terminology?

the blue line is the tenkan-sen and the red is kijun-sen, the deep array is the ichimoku kumo. It's a buy signal when the tenkan-sen crosses over the kijun-sen. Does that make you feel better?

you stupid nigger, think I give a fuck about you listening to me?

He's wrong, you're wrong, I'm right because I'm the fucking greatest.

"whoops, guess I was wrong about bitcoin, I shouldn't have dismissed it and/or sold early. Shills are saying eth is Bitcoin 2.0 so I guess I'll buy that"

Literally the only reason this meme scam has gotten anywhere.

Still sagin eth threads all day err day

this is why you have no friend irl

I'm better than you. Low bar though.

are you a holder of ETH or do you just daytrade it?

I don't even have any of ETH. I just simply took a look at the charts for this thread.

The amount of money needed to 2x it at this point is too much, I have different longs that will go up faster.

I dont know where all this weird ass forced hostility against eth comes from. You can own both btc and eth and any fucking shitcoin you want and want them to all succeed. Wtf is all this anger coming from? Did some nigger piss in your cereal every morning so you have tp have some random shit to hate on?

That's just selling.

I don't understand why people hate on ETH

some kind of mental retardation. There is no reason why BTC and ETH and insert shitcoin here cant all work side by side.

i think the reason is that they missed the boat with ETH. it has had huge growth the last few months and they are mad about not getting in on it. honestly, why else would you shit talk a crypto? like who cares

> He's wrong, you're wrong, I'm right because I'm the fucking greatest.

u seem mad.

idk, I feel good about having broken my superstitious long-term attachment to ETH and sold it.

I used the new ETH pairs on Bittrex to buy a bunch of boring-ass XRP and LTC. Both are doing better than ETH rn, and both I think have the potential for considerable gains over the next few days to a week...

...altho I know, Ripple ALWAYS disappoints. At worst tho I think it will just hang out like Tether. I don't think ETH or BTC look very good right now. BTC maybe is the slightly better of the two.

Thanks bros.

ripple is one huge series of pump and dumps, not a long term hold.

Where is your god now, ethfags. I made all my money in ETH, but I got out on Thursday of last week. There is no longer any upside in Ethereum in the short to medium term. I expect to get back in substantially lower in the coming months.

literally just launched intercountry banking network, not a long term hold???

ripple.com/insights/its-now-faster-and-easier-to-send-money-between-japan-and-thailand/

>sell ETH
>XRP is p&d

this guy is just a series of bad decisions, one after another. absolute retard.

I could be wrong, but I think XRP is reasonably solid long-term... but all I want from it right now is just a comfy place to chill for maybe a week, and I think XRP has breakout possibilities during that time.

youre allowed to speak only when ETH stops downtrending

>C clamp
>predict the blue line crossing over the red you stupid mongrel
>double bottomed
>double bottom confirmation point at .1066
>fib levels
>buy signal when the tenkan-sen crosses over the kijun-sen
>I'm the fucking greatest
:^)

When would be a good time for me to get ETH. Is it bottoming soon?

cant stop loling at retards in this thread and other threads as well, that said its bullish. LMAO

300 is the new floor, JUST LMAO

my final price target is 40

that should be a nasty enough washout to get rid of everyone

go kys you retarded faggot, you are literally nothing.

literally the only time frame you can see a downtrend on eth is on the 2 week level, all other levels, shorter and longer term show up an uptrend. what a fucking tool

it looks bad on every timeframe currently

calm down fanboi. ETH is shit and you know it.

>being emotional about literally any coin

faggot

you just told someone to kill himself because he disagreed with your (wrong) assessment. what is wrong with you? you shouldn't have put so much money in if you didn't know what you were doing.

>muh ichimoku cloud
>muh buy signal
>muh uptrend
Every indicator is a lagging indicator. Your ichimoku bullshit is bullshit.

Since your first post in this thread, ETH is down nearly 10 bucks. Where is this moon you promised?

Don't speak unless you know what you're talking about. And stop being so mad, you're going to have an aneurysm pretty soon

Asian volumes, use the Asian markets, there is literally nothing to worry about here yet, still on the old floors.

patience. it will be at 500-600 by the end of the year. stop being a pussy.