CFI has a pretty clear path to over 9k right now...

CFI has a pretty clear path to over 9k right now. It's been sitting low for days and there's no big sell walls between it's current price and 9-10k.

What's the hold up with this coin? When tf is the moon mission for this coin. My highest buy in was 12k but I bought more at 7.5k.

When's the first ICO? Will this forever be a shitcoin? Do I have to hodl for a long time? Because I don't want to, but I will if I have to

>yo dawg I heard you like ICOs

a clear path to the toilet

First ico is santiment. July 4th for their community, 5th for priority pass guys, and 6th for the public. There's obviously room for VC type stuff to move into the ico game, and I like the long-term advantage ICN gets from this, but idk if they can pull it off.

if you have priority pass, how do you actually buy it?

when will moon

You just have to have 5000 cfi in an eth wallet. Only people who bought in the cfi ico get a pass for santiment though, it was an incentive. For the next ones in july and so on you just need the amount.

So over a $1000 worth. Great.

Why would you buy a priority pass for 1000? Whats the advantage?

wouldn't it defeat the purpose if all the poorfags could get in? Besides they plan on changing that number as they judge how the first few icos go. Probably correlating your cfi amount to how much you can put in, making cfi the token for the platform they're launching to buy services etc

i dont give a fuck if none of you faggots believe me, but i'm friends with one of the members of the CFI team. CFI is legit as fuck and their team's vetting process is mad strict. Get your 5000 coins and wait for the ICO's other than santiment. hodl that shit

I have 26000 I'm gonna shove my keyboard up your friends ass and then I'm gonna take it out and put it up yours. You can avoid this if cfi goes to 100k sats in july

I believe the vetting thing though judging from the number of projects they say they have already rejected

i would drop that an buy korecoin if i were you.. a lot of news coming over weekend.

I'm in line right after this guy

>sold at .53 usd

:)

Mine are quite heavy, pls

When is this fucking thing gonna pop

Once you pop, the fun don't stop.

It will be a gradual climb up to the second ICO funding since it'll be the first time that non ICO contributing holders can use the priority pass.

I expect it will moon once they launch a few successful projects

Tfw bought in at 17.1k
Fuckin bags are so heavy

Best thing to do is buy more so you make even more money when it starts moving up

Is your friend involved with ICN as well? I've been holding ICN and wonder which you prefer (if you even hold ICN). Any reasons are appreciated

You also want to be keyboard fisted or am I misunderstanding?

>tfw only 199 ICN

Am i gonna make it?

CFI stands for Cotton Fields of Iconomi

might as well stuff the monitor in there too

Well, the vast majority of my portfolio is ICN along with CFI.. will probably stay that way till the beginning of August. ICN isn't gonna 10x but it will 3x between now and after the release of the platform.

I'm not in ICN because, despite having a lot to grow, the price is already high. CFI still has a lot to grow, it can be up to 10x.

17K CFI
9K ICN
13K WAVES

Am I gonna make it?

You are comfy

I bought in a few days ago because I know It'll get a bump from the upcoming ICO, I'm dumping during it. I don't see a long-term future for this coin.

Do you think a competitor will succeed, then? I'm unhappy with the way the token currently works but I like this coin as a grower at least through the first 2 icos.

well thanks for the tips, ill probably buy into CFI
within the next couple days because of your confidence (need to do some personal research first of course)

Well fyi the "confidence" in the comment you are replying to centers on ICN, not CFI. CFI is high risk high reward. It's either a shit token that should have arrived 4 months ago, it will moon a bit after the first or second hosted ico then be forgotten, or really come into its own as a successful filter for mid-cap icos and perhaps provide down the line if ICN become what I think it will. If the last option is correct, it's a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor. I wish there was an obvious competitor for this niche that had a more concrete business model, but as the developers themselves have said, what they are trying to do is quite difficult to pull off.

The biggest problem for me is that x8currency had to be released now at the beginning of July.
Just imagine the volume of people who would buy x8currency in fear of the first of August. It would be the perfect opportunity.

Alright biz its going to dump

I reckon it'll grow for a while thanks to the ICO's sure, but what exactly does this coin bring to the table other than that? If the ICOs dry up this thing is dead.

Well, it's like asking what do VC/ consulting firms bring to the table. I don't see icos drying up anytime soon. I would ask the devs on slack some questions about what they see themselves as going forward, and I like their vision. Perhaps watch their recent q&a? I just think the market is dying for some sort of filter and I think the ICN CFI combo has a chance to be killer