/NCG/ Nobanc Cope General

Can't believe I let my anti-semitism cause me to miss the most obvious moon mission of 2017. Did anyone else fuck up and not buy Bancor because of personal beliefs?

Here's the best part
>half this board genuinely believes ETH will hit $600
And it will, but
>the same people think Bancor will plummet
That's how stupid they are.

I didn't hodl that kike scam coin but I'm still trading it. I'll trade anything.

Fuckin trips

this. if you're bullish on ETH, there is literally no reason not to hold BNT

What if I don't like both?

ETH is crypto fiat, and bancor is crypto fiat+

It's the whole antithesis to getting into btc in the first place

I understand the basis that if ETH moons so wil BNT but what about if ETH falls to $20 (hypothetically)
Would the reserve price still be around .01 ETH 'making BNT worth a $0.20 or something?

What is you hold all 3? I will also be buying BTCBNT

we're here to make money, not invest in crypto ideals. jesus christ grow a pair you fucking NEET

this. I won't put anything in BNT until I hear a satisfying answer to this question.

Trips of truth

for now, yes. BNT's value is largely related to ETH.

but I think if ETH were to drop to $20, the entire crypto market has probably shit the bed. if you think thats actually going to happen, feel free to open up some short positions on ETH.

It depends whether BNT is used as a partial reserve for other tokens and those tokens rise. Also depends on when the whales figure out how to pump it.

BNT is not a "pump" coin.

it will be one of the first fucking projects that rises in value in correlation to its actual success as a platform.

*long term drawn out pump :^)

why weren't that brown eyed slut's geat grandparents killed in the holocaust

eth would be 500$+ if it weren't for her scam ico

>m-m-muh joos

edgy af bro

eth wouldn't have reached 400 without the ico

There is plenty of money to be made in crypto without betraying my people

or, you could not invest in an inflationary asset BASED on another inflationary asset

houses of cards sure are stable

Anti-Semitic? You a muzzie or a nignog? If you're a proud white, get off the Jew trip.

go invest in an ETF you cuck

>bancor so shitty it requires a hourly shill thread
>"p-please buy my bags"

The Jew can make new scamcors anytime they want. If good goys like yourselves keep buying them, they have a money printing machine.

I'm Jewish pls no bully. I am also just trying to get to Lamboland

you really convinced me to invest in a shitty, go-nowhere, get poor quick scheme

man you pajeets don't even try anymore. it's 0-warp speed on the insults

Too bad you need ETH to convert into bancor you stupid ape.