Who here #nobudget?

Who here #nobudget?

Who else here makes enough money while also having so few expenses that you don't have to write down a budget because you know for a fact that you will never run out of money at the end of the month?

>26
>project manager for a large construction company in a major US city
>live with my parents because single and no good reason to move out

I pay my parents 1000 bucks a month rent and my other expenses rarely go over 300 bucks per month. Meanwhile I bring in 5.5k/month after taxes. 1k goes into my IRA, 1k into crypto, 2k into grandpa stocks.

you should not live with parents this long regardless of how bad or good it is, unless your italian.

I can't trust you at all, user:
1GX2pAwAHwPJtCcCgMKt1d6v3af7YN9awU

Get a GF. She will find out how to spend your money.

I am slavic and my parents are really old and immigrants so I help them out with stuff. I see no good reason to move out. My parents live in a much nicer house than I could ever afford because renting and apartment is ridiculously expensive in my city

fuck you user

17nY8KDMCJBELDf99V44LfNzN2cW1Q1rKN

24, live with grandparents rent free, food-free
also I have a job, I have a decent savings account

>I pay my parents 1000 bucks a month
americans actually do this

>says he doesn't have a budget
>tells us his budget
wew lad

i hate this country sometimes
the bootstrap method is so convoluted now that a family financing their own kin is perceived as "enabling weakness" when median income for millennials is like $20-25k in every state

lose-lose scenario

Wtf who keeps posting their addresses?

yeah bc parents learn from the overlords

18fPrbyjxHZq2Jd7rTFkrfCF96KiUDJ6RC
0x837db0B7bA5c9589e5Fd4C28891650e97f66D4FE

>1k rent

Do you live in a palace or what?

thats like base here

my thoughts exactly.
I was actually expecting to get a "get rekt leech loser" response from brainwashed anons

i live in the bay area also. does your construction company ever have to deal with groundwater or stormwater?

OP is obviously an outlier among americans
mummy lets me stay in the basement for just $40 a month

I get that it might be super comfy and financially wise, but it is absolutely fucked to still live with your parents at 26.

I know rent in the Bay Area is stupidly expensive. But from your post, you're already paying 1k/mo in rent, plus you're making 85k/yr. Find a shithole studio apartment, near by mum and dad's if possible, and learn to be self-sufficient.

Fuck with your shity USA morals, what do you care if he has the chance to have a healthy family life and a place to share with his parents. It is how life has been for most of history, certainly for thousands of years in the vast majority of cultures.

Fuck I hate the USA sometimes

>
nobudget here. Literally just put 40k in crytpo and hoping for the best., I ahve a diversified portfoli, but Im not going ot follow each of the coins seperattely.This market is so easy to make money in it doesnt fucking matter

disregard speling , just came home from a dinner and drinkg with my job

This isn't about the USA. This is about being a man and standing on your own two feet and not living in a house someone else bought, in a life someone else paid for. Go join the italian "men" who live with their moms at 39.

Why does this mentality prevail?

There was a time when family lived in the same house for generations. You own this land you payed for this land you keep living there after your parents die then your kids do t he same.

Suddenly this mentality is sweeping the nation from propaganda influence that you should throw your money away in rent and buying a second home.

>t. extremely susceptible to propaganda with little or no independent thinking or concept of a dollars value

it's (((((((((((((((((them)))))))))))))))))

Living and supporting your family is completely normal and far more healthy style of living. If more people had children and still lived with their families the West would be a happier and healthier place

how about personal developtment as a fucking reason to move out? jesus christ, you can be as rich as you want, but don't kid yourself into thinking you're developing yourself. Good luck finding a girl around your age interested in a guy who lives with his parents still, too

Go live by your own rules then, enjoy your sick society.

BTW I am 27, own my own apartment, have a full time job (an average 50k) but go home every weekend to visit my parents and my brothers and sister and to help take care of my grandmother. At least my life has meaning.

I make enough money to not consider my personal spending habits. My tastes are not that terribly extravagant, my income high, my expenses low. I thought of it as such a blessing to not have to budget or track my finances. The freedom of spending money with no qualms is a bit like a drug. Then I started to review some of my spending. I realized that in a year what I spend on trivial crap I really gave no fucks about I could have spent that same money on better things. Budgeting out of necessity sucks. Failing to budget however is failing to account and plan your finances. It is planning to fail.

>There was a time.

>NEET cope

Exactly. It's about personal development. I don't care how much money you're saving by living at home, you're not an adult if your mom still does your laundry. Move out and learn to take care of yourself.

Not to mention how impossible it is to meet girls as a 26 y/o who lives who still lives at home.
>"We have to be quiet, my mom is sleeping!"

I just got my PhD and make what amounts to 6 figures now.

I signed up for kraken 3 weeks ago but am still waiting for tier 3. Although I don't want to spend too much time "trading" at all. I don't really know what to do, but I want to invest in myself - e.g. I have no problem spending 1k on a 3 months course in whatever if I can make the time. When I got an account and some BTC, I'm actually thinking about giving away 10$ in BTC each day - actually use crypto to buy something - and maybe "pay" people to have interviews or something on my youtube channel. I know that if I can get an audience, the reward will be better than 10k$ imagined trading gains that I buy a travel trip from at best.

humblebragging faggots should have their dicks chopped off

How is he humble -bragging, you stupid fuck? He is just regular bragging.

Gotta go get me some of that cheap Pune.

I know this feel. Never out of money.

I'm about 10 yrs your senior.
What you make in a month, I make in a week.

>it might be positive in every imaginable way, but its not like I did when I grew up so its bad
>t. baby boomer

You can not find a 1 bedroom apartment for rent in my neighborhood for less than 1900 dollars a month. 1000 is very cheap.

only reason I do it is because my parents are very close to retirement and since they immigrated to this country they havent had that much time to settle here. Im way better off than them so I'm helping them out

>not taking care of your parents when they get old
you americans just throw them into a nursing home. That's unheard of in my country

why? I could be independent if I chose to. Believe it or not they need me more than I need them, Im staying for them.