ANS, XEM, SIA investment, thoughts?

>be me 22 y/o, browsing biz for over a year now missing so many trains.
>decide to finally invest 1000$ in crypto
>lose like 800$ due to panic selling and dgb
I'm now thinking about giving crypto another shot (1000$) but this time doing a long term investment (1yr) without touching or looking at it. I was thinking of 50% XEM, 40% ANS, 10% SIA.
Opinions would be appreciated alot. Have this rare pepe as my thanks

Someone post the Warren Buffet quote about rare pepes please.

Also
>why no BTC?

i dont think btc will make as much growth as these currencies

Have a bump.

>elaborate the reason of your choices.

All in on ANS. Buy this week at the dip, don't miss it.

Wait three months and you'll have at least 300%+ profit.

This

telling someone to buy btc in this market is like telling someone to hold cash

Wheres a good point to buy in?

nigger since when did cash have 134% return in 3 months

as soon as I unzip my bags

When is the dip though? This weekend?

>XEM
Their cooperation with banks, current value being very low while catapult is going to be released soon

>ANS
Mainly due to the shilling on biz to be honest. But also due to their connections to microsoft and alibaba, even though small.

>SC
Cloudstorage is getting bigger and bigger, and the rates they offer are very competitive.

I guess you can tell i didn't really think this properly through yet. I do think crypto is only getting bigger and bigger and atleast 2 of these will grow alot in the next 12 months

If you are the type of person who panic sells you should just stay away from crypto. Selling at a loss is literally the only way to lose money in this game, outside of fees.

Stratis.

ANS
ANT
BNT

Sia and xem are solid choices, I'm not 100% on ans so won't call it either way

I'd also recommend monero. Potentially merely a safe choice in case everything else tanks, it's also rather underpriced for the big boy coin that it is. Even though the dev is a tosser

Thanks for the input guys

you faggots will change your tune once bitcoin hits 50k a piece
stay poor bitcoin-denialist

Long term? At least 50% of your portfolio should be BTC

Lol compare that to alts though. The all went x5 to x20. So holding alts is way better investment as long as you pick the right ones.

I'm all for bitcoin. I'm just saying if you want to make it big you need to gamble with alts right now.BTC will hit 50k but not anytime soon so alts is the right choice. Alts are to make more btc

Nrm is pretty low and whales try to keep low to buy low. Itll go a nice way up.
But its a rarher short term gain. No idea about the future

I intend to hold for until july next year and then cash out atleast 50 - 75%, do you think btc will have grown more substantially than the others i mentioned?

When is that gonna happen? in 10 years?

good luck m8