FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COIN

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT COIN
AND FUCK BITTREX TOO FOR BUTTFUCKING US YESTERDAY

the logo even looks like a twisted little turd

we got fucked in the ass, I went all in, shit now Im never gonna make it

it was supposed to go 3x ICO price at least
Fucking bittrex doing shady deals with whales
Thats what we get from non regulated markets

how impatient and stupid can you possibly get.. biz never ceases to amaze me.

EVERY DAY IS ANOTHER DAY WASTED WITHOUT FUCKING UP GIRLS, TRAVELING, GETTING FUCKED WITH FEEL GOOD DRUGS WITH A RUSH OF DRIVING A LAMBO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it will hit $0.5 in time. don't worry

I lost hope with this coin
I think it really had potential but bittrex killed it

On coinmarket it has a ? for change...its soo new it has a question mark and you can't wait to see where this will be in a month you complain day 2?
31 MaidSafeCoin MaidSafeCoin $216,214,156 $0.477766 452,552,412 MAID * $1,571,120 -4.42% sparkline
32 Status Status $183,125,977 $0.052767 3,470,483,788 SNT * $22,262,100 ? sparkline
33 Komodo Komodo $181,627,218 $1.80 100,945,510 KMD $326,099 -0.49% sparkline
34 Decred Decred $181,452,523 $34.78 5,217,631 DCR $1,088,010 -4.81%
I hope you sell.

So.. is it a good decision to buy in now?

I bought 12k for 2 eth.
Recouped losses on eth crash.
What the fuck did you guys do wrong?

I dont have time this was supposed to double my gainz by now!!
This shit is not even on blockfolio for god sakes.

Dude are you fucking stupid or what

Just checked, no it isn't.
What happened to this token?

You don't need 100 mil for a fucking massaging app. It's a scam

This is a token for a fucking messaging app that no one will ever fucking use. How could you people be so fucking dumb thinking this was going to take off?

This is another BAT, only worse.

Don't forget to go in hard on Dental Coin too.

I got fucked by Bittrex on this, that's the only reason I lost a bit - market going down, coming back up, going back down, coming back up. Not being able to cancel orders when a market is down... not so good when there's another market (ETH-SNT) driving the price in the meantime.

Why are you spreading that fake picture

>its really low

>easily get to .10 with peepl investing

>lets talk about unrelated messaging apps or something

xdddd

Dude i wrote one in java one semester ago in collage, it even featured RSA encryption and asynchronous io on server side.
Can sell for 20$, will make a webapp for additional 100$ ;;D

Can't wait to see all the morons doing mental gymnastics to shill "Skin Coin" when it drops.

lol u fell for the Twisted Turd memecoin

>Those sell walls at 2500

what is this shit

> Buying lots of something makes me feel like I'm winning

> Hype will bring up the price

> I don't know what this token is used for

xdddd

People need moons in 1 day or they jump out

Veeky Forums is weird

Enjoy those bags boyo

can we b honest for a sec here? now that it seems like theres no money to be made on most coins anymore and the market seems to be going lower eveery week, it seems like the only way to even make profit now is by getting in on the ICO's. would you agree? ive resisted in the past because honestly you dont know if or when a coin is going to hit exchanges, so it seems risky to buy into the ico's, but with the way things are going we have no choice

i should screen cap all the shlling twats who kept saying "omg guys! bu this now! it just hit exchanges! its going to hit 5x - 8x gins easy!" "dude this will be at .00008 within hours of listing" , "dude wait till the chinese wake up, this will 100% moon" . no, just like bancor, cfi, myst, it went straight into the shitter

well i'm still up 30% but like i said bittrex fucking killed it yesterday with their "maintenance"

Schizophrenia
c
h
I
Z
E
N
I
A

wtf are you all talking about. this is the info right now

Confirmed.

>Some retard putting up a 2000btc sell wall on 0.05