Psst Agoras

Literally going to Saturn over next few days.

Last chance for under dollar.

This will be a 3-5$ coin by then

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/agoras-tokens/
coinmarketcap.com/assets/agoras-tokens/http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/agoras-tokens/http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/agoras-tokens/http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/agoras-tokens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is it going up? They don't even have a twitter.

>im getting ready to dump, buy my bags

this is the quintessential shitcoin.

>a literal pajeet for a dev
>sites.google.com website
>no social media
>premined

They are releasing alpha Taus chain

Basically internet 5.0 AI

Also dev is raising ICO price ten times on july 1st

>a literal jew for a dev *

The butt blast continues as it reaches higher and higher

I was actually just making a thread with that same exact image. Im just gonna post what I was gonna say.

Agoras (IDNI AGRS Token) is mooning right now on Bittrex. Expect it to break through 30k sats within a couple hours.

I have got some good news and hot tops from here so I figure I would pay it forward.

Everyone focused on ethcucks and ant gains but agoras sneaks by and will 10x , already 2x

Most of Veeky Forums is just shitposts but every now and then there's some gold like this. Thanks for the tip bro, already recouped losses from the past couple of days and its still going up.

seems legit

Np when ever i post its for legitimate reasons.

I have three gems i want to post but will wait for when

These are coins that have not had their 2017 moon mission yet.

Whatever man, if you bought when i said you would of made decent gains, and could cash out with no worry.

Ill make sure to screen cap you for the tears tomorrow

agoras is sill in orders list and cant do nothin with it but cancel it for over 1 h now. you guys having the same issue? should i be worried?

do you also have the screen when you "said to buy"? buying in 170% increase is insane and you know it. fuckin shillers

Biz became so fucked up that shillers are not ashamed of opening such threads while the coin is literally at the peak of the pump, like +160%.

This is not pleb tier, this is the douche of the century tier.

OP can literally go kill himself.

Happy bags, goys

When i posted this it was just a little over 20k sats.

Its now a little over 30k sats.

Easy 50%

Im hodl untill its 100k at least

I saw this post and waited a little bit before going in and still made ~60%

Will it go higher?

suck miles of dicks

also, this.

Long term yes, it's a unique project. Short term, hard to say. The bids look like they're thinning out but it's managed to climb this high without too much buy support. If you're looking at getting in I'd wait a little bit to see what happens.

you guys having the same issue? cant sell agoras cause its still not in the wallet

Are you transferring Agoras to your wallet, or you bought some and now want to sell it? Do you have any open orders? Everythings working just fine for me.

yeah its in the open orders tab for hours now. other coins work just fine

Kill yourself while you're at it

No good deed goes unpunished. You'd think people would appreciate a tip

Try cancelling the sell order and relisting it. What amount are you trying to sell for?

i bought at 24k sat and wanted to sell now. but if i cancel i would just make nothin at all

How much is your open sell order for? is it like 35k sat, is it higher than what the current price is?

nah its 33k

Well last time it hit 33k sats was about 30 minutes ago. You can either keep it open and hope it bounces back up to 33k or you can cancel and relist for a lower price to ensure it gets filled. Your choice.

right. the good thing is i cant really lose anything :) thanks!

Moment is upon us does agoras go from 32 to 60k or does it frop to 20k.

Boilinger bands are tight and could be either way.

If youre scared sell while your in the green, if your like me and like to go weeeeeee on the rides hodl for that that second 2x

It keeps bouncing between like 30k and 32k, if it goes under 30k I think that will be the start of the drop, volume seems to be dropping off too. One good pump and that would send it back on the way up though.

Here's the dip if anyone wants to buy in.

I think the dips over close up your chip bags and hang on tight next stop is 60k

Hey fucker

Here is an updated chart

Buy high sell low BIZ BUY AT ALL TIME HIGH BUY IT'S PUMPED LITERALLY 100% TIME TO BUY TIME TO BUY BIZ TIME TO BUY IT'S PUMPED BIZ TIME TO BUY ITS PUMPED 100% TIME TO BUY BIZ TIME TO BUY

coinmarketcap.com/assets/agoras-tokens/http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/agoras-tokens/http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/agoras-tokens/http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/agoras-tokens/

You cannot use linear logic with crypto

Noncoiners amd fudders btfo eternally while argoras jumps back from dip to 30k

This will reach 100k by the time of july 1st.

Tomorrow around noon the 100% aspect will be less as its 24 chart stayed constant.

Expect a 200% increase tomorrow

This coin is being artificially pumped. Skipping candlesticks, lmao.

How about no you fucking nigger?

Suck my phat white dick you pajeet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's right you fucking shill Jew Nigger, that's right..

I dont shill i give genuine tips to help my anons out.

Intentionally ripping them off,or preventing them from gains is call jealousy, greed and you should be happy for anons who made it.

After all we are the future wolves of walls street.

So again suck my phat dick

the wolf ripped of thousands of people with pump and dump leaving countless bagholders

literally wtf

I dont watch the televised jew, just used that expression,thank you for confirming your neet status

Hey everyone lets laugh at the fudders because agoras is one cent from 1 dollar

Literally btfo forever

Pic related its nocoiners

Like 60% of the buy order book is only 2 BTC, it's a bot playing you.

its at $0.92 and dropping, buy now?i wasnt around at 3pm EST so i couldnt get on then

I wouldn't know.

Its hard to say with these things, but then i see cloak, and other coins that didnt stop. Ether for example.

Dev is increasing ico price 10x.

New type of AI chain starting alpha version.

It could very well dip back to 25k again.

I dont want anyone getting burned but this project is pretty legit.

I will be honest its scary to buy a e like this, i mean this coin could go more but risk with that 200% so here os my next tip i will make a thread.

ByteCent

Literally 1.6 million coins only

And get this, it cost 45 cents

Look at the average price of million coin supply chains.

The risk and reward on this one is far greater.