How many Stacy's have you bought drinks for at the bar with your new crypto profits Veeky Forums?

How many Stacy's have you bought drinks for at the bar with your new crypto profits Veeky Forums?

>buying drinks for women
One time I was out at a club with a girl I liked and her friend, who was much hotter than the girl, asked me to buy her a drink. I said jokingly no you buy me a drink and laughed her off, so later she found me and casually said "hey, do you wanna go fuck?" extremely nonchalantly. I was taken aback, but she was really casual about it and I fucked her crazy that night. She said she loved how dominant I was.

Don't buy women drinks you fucking pussies.

Cool man ur alpha

Faggot

I asked for a number, not a story

Yeah fuck buying drinks for women

Oh god its one of those 'never happened' stories with PUA elements in it. So sad

I'm 27 and never been to a bar.

almost every time i go out, but then again im usually the one that buys drinks in my group of friends

>2017
>still talking to women

lol what are you a fag?

that's a 10 on a tuesday night, closer to a 6 on friday

My favorite part was where he tried to make it sound believable but had no experience at all to add small details

Thanks for the laugh. I believe you are ironic. If you actually meant for us to take that seriously and be impressed.

Sad, sad little man. how many guys here are virigins and are there any women?

ive only bought 3 drinks for rando women my entire life not including gfs. its much more effective if you give them a cap of mdma and they genrally will suck your dick in the bathroom for the most part

ITT: daydreaming

>2017
>living in the JEW. S. of A. as a male
>living in the JEW. S. of A. at all

Life must be truly awful for you.

funny thing is people who are lying are prone to add more details to their stories to make it believable, which is what he did
> nonchalently, taken aback, casual about it
but you took the wrong cues.

This one time I was docking my yacht in Crete and this stupid broad swam up to my vessel. She was with 10 of the hottest, biggest tittied women you could imagine, and they were all varied in ethnicity, hair color, etc. Well they asked if they could get on my yacht and i just laughed while my bro threw the beast in reverse and sprayed those bitches with my jet stream. they fucking loved how dominant we were and you could see how wet they were getting, vaginal juices covered the ocean water with a thin film. They started fisting each other and hollering in uncontrollable orgasms, and we were scared they were gonna drown so i swan dove into the ocean and pulled them all up onto my yacht. they thanked me for saving their lives and all started licking each other's assholes while they took turns sucking my girthy 9 inch cock. They started taking selfies with my dick and posting them to snapchat with quotes like "omggggg" and "i found the one" shit was crazy. they ended up buying me drinks that night.

>buying drinks for a roastie in some vain attempt to get some of that roastbeef

ishiggydiggy

>watches one RSDTyler blog
>pic related are Stacy

>> not able to get a girl to buy you a drink instead

i find it really sad that people go to bars every night instead of having real hobbies