Should people have the right to destroy their societies?

Should people have the right to destroy their societies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/robert-dear-planned-parenthood-shooting.html?google_editors_picks=true&_r=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#cite_ref-nytDear_20-0
youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/america-has-accepted-10000-syrian-refugees-thats-still-too-few/2016/09/02/470446e2-6fc0-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
usherald.com/watch-muslims-go-insane-assault-christians-rocks-michigan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, suicide is a sin.

Actually piss off. We can only take your asshole circle-jerk for so long.

You mean change?

Yeah society always changes.

Letting migrants in isn't moral. Your only worsening the problem if you don't address why they're leaving their shitty countries in the first place.

Which is hilarious because countries neighboring Syria took in way more people per capita than the EU, or any specific EU country even, did.

Yet you see Euros, especially ex-commies and Brits, chimping way way more.

> helping people in need isn't moral
> helping people escape bombing and having to wait 12 hours in line for bread isn't moral unless you also world police

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Germany accepted a million migrants. That's ridiculous.

arabs taking in arabs isn't the same as france taking in sub-saharans and arabs

Good to see a fellow sane person on this board every once and a while.

You mean besides the shitskin that tried to murder parliament, of course

You mean that mental ill guy who was living in the country before the crisis?

You people don't even try.

You smell of curry

Its christian morality 101: help those in need. The problem is that the European Union didn't know how to properly do it.

buddy, the reason we aren't shitting a brick about immigrants is because we're separated from syria by the atlantic.

>Well this crazy muslim was born here so that means that these muslims were bringing in from a far more violent and backwards part of the world won't cause problem!
Do it, keep this mentality. You're just going to accelerate right wing populism and reconquista.

>countries neighboring Syria
Anyone mentioning Syria when discussing the migrant crisis has to be in bad faith. Syrians are a rather small minority of immigrants, the vast majority of the worthless fucks are economic migrants disqualified from any sort of moral justification for their invasion.

This thread had potential, but everyone wants to talk immigents.
For what it's worth, I think they do have the right.

it doesnt matter. shitskins must be removed from our land. that's our goal and our duty.

Democracy is a mistake and a failure at the federal level, so no for the greater society.

At the local level it is great and should be encouraged, so yes for local societies.

Quick question- have you ever TALKED to someone from Syria? I have. He's quite sane and not murdery

Shocker- people are, for the most part, people

that totally gives him the right to flood our countries with his whole clan. that's a real shocker.

>People are for the most part scum
ftfy

It's not like they have a choice OP. No civilization lasts forever.

We are living in the decadent and late parts of the West now. We had a good run. We went to the moon, and created nuclear weapons. Logocentrism was powerful and had a lot of utility.

Decadence always precedes destruction.

>He's quite sane and not murdery
One day you'll realize that the problem with immigrants is not their quality but their presence.

i don't care
i don't want them in my country

>Millions of warriors died to keep european country borders
>Their cuck descendents will allow muslims to conquer their land with no opposition
Why should Syrians even come to Europe?

Dont go human rights, muslims dont give a shit about human rights.

Of course stopping the reason for refugees (war) is the most important thing, but these people can't just sit and wait for Syrians and Libyans to stop fighting.

that's why they really need to cross like 10 save countries to reach the ones that pay the most. and of course leave your women back in the warzone.

FUCK OFF SNOWNIGGER

"right" in this case is a very vague term.

>the reason we aren't shitting a brick about immigrants is because we're separated from syria by the atlantic.
Litteraly this, americans can't understand. We can't build a wall in the sea

You do know that the shooter was Martin Couture-Rouleau, a white guy born in Quebec that converted to Islam, not one of the Syrian refugees.

It isn't.

so he converted to the ideological system equal to that of the immigrants, as it turned him into a violent person/it encouraged his natural violent inclinations?
And this is not a red flag for letting even more people with such an ideological system because...

You'd help people by allowing assisting them in rebuilding their own nations. Not letting them into your own nation to collect welfare from some camp.

America already has an ayyrab problem that is covered up by its media more than niggers killing white people.

>America already has an ayyrab problem that is covered up by its media more than niggers killing white people.
So many memes in one post

This. When I was growing up seeing a some shitskin in a hajib was as rare as seeing a unicorn. Now they're fucking every where in my town and a really shady "Islamic Center" opened up a mile from my house. I got eyes on it

The same could be said with extremist Christians that fire bomb abortion clinics and drag black people behind their trucks or Buddhists that think they're doing right by killing other people, because living is suffering. Religion can fuck people up, no matter what the text is. The best that you can do (in North America) is screen them the best as you can and make sure they bring their family (single males are more dangerous and there's afar better chance with assimilating the child to your modern views then the parents). There's been muslims in the America's for more years then either one of us has been alive, yet there's been more violence by people who are not muslims then muslims. I'm not saying that all muslims are good (look at the middle east and their problems, even though it's still more culturally then religious, but still) nor am I saying that Europe is being stupid (migrations are migrations, and sadly it's way easier to move to Europe, even illegally, then trying to cross the Atlantic to get to the America's), but if you're living in the America's, you should be more worried about other things then the mosque down the street.

>The same could be said with extremist Christians that fire bomb abortion clinics
When was the last time that happened? Also not the same if no one dies.
> drag black people behind their trucks
Not only has that not happened in any organized way in decades its not even representative of most Christianity.

this whole post is pretty irrelevant as I'm not american

>muslims
>people
Top kek m8 you almost had me there

>When was the last time that happened? Also not the same if no one dies.
nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/robert-dear-planned-parenthood-shooting.html?google_editors_picks=true&_r=2

>helping people in need
How about your own people in need, europoors?
How about instead of helping shitskin foreigners you help out your own homeless and poor?

One guy in 2015? i'm quaking in my boots.

Yes so?
Just because someone isn't crazy doesn't mean i'll let them sleep in my kitchen and fuck my wife

>How about instead of helping shitskin foreigners you help out your own homeless and poor?

Helping poor Europeans don't make me feel as good and tolerant as demanding other people to take in more welfare tourists.

>Not only has that not happened in any organized way in decades its not even representative of most Christianity.
Are all the muslims in America blowing themselves up and chopping off heads? There is some, yes, but the majority in the America's are not doing it. The problem with them is if they come in giant groups, put together in the same space (such as a ghetto for example), and then not assimilated properly. As much as people shit on Western culture, it does a very good job of assimilating people.
Sadly, as I stated Europe is a whole different can of worms that I don't know how to deal with. Please remember I'm not insulting you nor do I think your fears/hatred are not justified. The problems with the muslims in Europe is something that the America's will never see (only less if you start shipping them by the millions over here. Please don't).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#cite_ref-nytDear_20-0

>thousands

I like how you omit the fact how like 90% of all muslims in the western world hold anti-western sentiments. and of course vote for bigger government for more gibs and because they love strong governments.

there were more hand grenade attacks in Stockholm than this

Ironic alot of those people attacking the clinics had abortions themselves. I guess murderers remorse. At any rate the majority are from the 1990s making it irrelevant.

>All grenades attacks in sweden are from muslims

hell yes

Where you getting those numbers? Drop links.

Also only one in stockholm in the history of country

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

Bet you never heard about this.

>only less if you start shipping them by the millions over here. Please don't
washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/america-has-accepted-10000-syrian-refugees-thats-still-too-few/2016/09/02/470446e2-6fc0-11e6-8533-6b0b0ded0253_story.html

Source?
Unbiased source pls? Also proved to be fake
>inb4 them kikes controllin' the media

>10,000 compared to the millions that Europe has
>In a country that is mostly Christian and has a population 318.9 million
>Thinking the American government is that stupid they're going to put all 10,000 refugees in the same area.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

I count like 9. and god knows how many were never reported

prove that these weren't carried out by right wing christians

it's sweden kek. I rest my case

Oh dont worry faggot there will be millions coming in soon.

Europe was most christfag then America and yet its succumbed to Islamic infestation meaning America is doomed. Also go ahead and meme about fighting muslim terrorist legions of jews and white liberals will call you islamophobic and arrest you for defending yourself. Already in Canada you cant say zilch about muslims in a bad way or its "hate speech" and prison time.

Honestly I hope all liberals die in awful ways.
usherald.com/watch-muslims-go-insane-assault-christians-rocks-michigan/

Have you ever been there? I've been there few days ago no one tried to hurt me or rob me, I even fucked a nice local. I think the allarmism is excessive I live in one of the biggest city in europe where "the horde of immigrants rob our home" and I never had a problem with no immigrant

Waiting for proof that those were not americans

>Thinking the American government is that stupid they're going to put all 10,000 refugees in the same area.

Clearly you've never been to Minneapolis.

Ok racist why dont you live around the migrant majority places in your country.

Whats the matter? You scared? Racist

fuck me. go back to 1eddit because that's where you belong
>muh reductio ad absurdum
>muh anecdotal evidence

But I do live there alredy

>>muh anecdotal evidence
>>muh reductio ad absurdum
>I like how you omit the fact how like 90% of all muslims in the western world hold anti-western sentiments. and of course vote for bigger government for more gibs and because they love strong governments.
>Wrote this

>it's another "leftists get butthurt because their cultural and social hegemony is being challenged on the internet" episode

Cute.

>leftists
>their cultural and social hegemony

I gave your the sources. you have some meme arrows. well done, kiddo

>Source
Find a source that confirms that all the granade attacks in sweden are from shitskins

Yes? We essentially live in a left-wing market economy.

Only in a society dominated by leftists, could black people get a 200 point advantage on the SAT and Asians get a 50 point disadvantage.

First. You are a faggot beyond any other faggot I've seen in my life. Europe was doomed because they couldn't stem the tide of millions. I would like to see you as the head of government try to deal with that many fucking people
>kek, I'll just shoot them all
And then you have rioting and more slaughter. As I stated before the fucking problem comes from the fact they're staying in large groups together (like blacks in the ghetto) means they're not being assimilated properly. Also, in Canada you can say shit about Isam, in a bad way. You can't say "Fucking Mudslimes need to fucking die", but you can still argue against the faith of Islam.
Honestly, I hope all edgy faggots die in awful ways.
Images on the internet are your sources. How lovely.
No I have not, tell me about it.

do your own work

>Images on the internet are your sources. How lovely.
it's not like the actual sources are al cited. you are such a moron.

Same can be said about whote people in South Africa but still they are considered "evil colonizers".

There are many people in Europe who already need help, e.g. homeless people or poor retirees. Wouldn't it make sense to help those first?

why should we help people who have white privilege over people of color?

> white privilege
Don't apply new world buzzwords to Europe. So-called "white" people happen to be native to these lands just like native Americans are to the Americas or black people are to sub-Saharan Africa.

>ask for source to buy time
>deny the validity of the source when shown source
Every. Fucking. Time

syrians and north africans are considered white in america lol

Again find unbiased source for this
>ALL SOURCED ARE BIASED FOR YOU SJW KEKS COMMIES
Seriously tho
>Reads theconservativetreehouse.com