MYST

Blogpost tomorrow

>Im going to bed

FUCK

SELL SELL SELL

Just how can someone sound so defeated and sketchy on a post?

I'm glad i didn't fall for this meme.

Probably gonna make a blogpost about how much they've been partying on all this ico money. Fuck them, almost 1 month has passed since the ico and there have been almost ZERO communication from the side of developers all this time.
Got rid of those bags yesterday, after it fell almost 50% form ATH, not touching this shit again.
They don't have lots to show LMAO

Everyone gets so worked up about updates. They are literally just going to be coding for months and months. There's nothing else to say.

I got MYST so I could actually use their service and support it because I think it's important technology.

Fuck the speculators because once it's done and the decentralized VPN service goes live you'll be buying my bags at 50x just to pay the subscription fee.

OH SHIT A BLOG POST?!?! NOT JUST ANY TYPE OF POST BUT A MOTHER FUCKING BLOG POST?!?! IM GOING ALL IN SEE BITCH ASS HOES ON THE MOON!!!

why even bother doing damage control if they're not actually working on anything . they should just fake their own deaths.

Wow, a blog post. Grats on the bags, guys

This. There's some problems with the model, but they can be worked around. I'm so fucking long on this project.

Mysterium GitHub

I'd be sweating bullets if I were holding

We just like, you know, working, man

they are actually working on the code, they got a vision and will realize it, this isn't bancor

>They don't have lots to show LMAO
This sounds exactly like my school project teammates who contributed to absolutely nothing to the project ..

lmao are you fuking serious glad i never bought this coin

What, you mean 16 days ago? LMAO, seriously what kind of dev team just up and stops COMPLETELY for over two weeks. Some of that stuff hasn't been updated since may. Nothing I've read implies that they are working on stuff in private, in fact their whitepaper explicitly states this is and will be an open source project.

WHERE ARE THE DEVS??

t. former bagholder

MYST is already perfect and doesn't need updating.

>>vaporware dotcom meme

tfw bought MYST at ATH

I know your feel I got in at 115k this thing is ruining the rest of my portfolio I just want to sell and make back my losses

Does anyone else just stock up on coins for services they'd find useful once it's done? I feel like I can essentially get life time access to all sorts of services if I just get a good amount of coins right now.

Complete noob, can i actually use it for vpn purposes right now? My current vpn subscription is running out in like two days and i wanted to try something new