F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
972mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/haaretz-5-oct_4001.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

f

You know, the funny thing is that the Old Testament is quite clear that blood offerings are NOT needed to gain God's forgiveness.

F

How so? (Not Christian just curious)

F

Paying my respects to a dead franchise

Pagans used to do blood offerings. In fact, that's what the whole story about Abraham sacrificing his own son was about. In pre-Abrahamic paganism, it was fairly common to take your firstborn and sacrifice him to the gods, as sacrifice for your fertility.

Monotheism is a reaction to this practice, and the story about Abraham being stopped by God is basically the story that symbolizes this break from polytheism

I mean, it says so. You can look at 2 Chronicles 7:14, or Leviticus 5:11-13, or the story of Jonah for stuff about forgiveness being granted from God in absence of blood offerings.

Yeah, that's why blood sacrifices were completely unheard of in both the first and second temples.

F

F

He's an asshole who relies on a passage regarding Jews so poor they could not buy any living sacrifice, but instead could rely on a sacrifice they could literally glean for themselves from the corners of their field.

He's an idiotic Jew who does not follow the Law, and is in fact a member of the synagogue of satan. Because he worships the devil and not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, he does not know that sins were not actually taken away until Jesus died on the cross. All of the blood shed in animal sacrifices obviously didn't work, or they would only have been performed once.

Pity him. He thinks he's a Jew, but is in fact in the back pocket of satan himself.

>Christian telling who is the correct jew
This "Let me tell you about your religion" meme is boring. But jews can play that too. Google why jews don't accept Jesus as messiah
protip: Jesus does not fit into the messianic qualifications in old testamenti something christians try to get around.

Here I did it for ((you))
aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html

KIKE VS CHRISTKEK

KIKE VS CHRISTKEK

GET YOUR POPCORN AND PROGRAMMES HERE FOLKS

I'm glad he's dead, I only wish he suffered more.

F

>He's an asshole who relies on a passage regarding Jews so poor they could not buy any living sacrifice, but instead could rely on a sacrifice they could literally glean for themselves from the corners of their field.

Precisely. The sacrifice is keyed to one's wealth. It's not anything particular about blood, it's that a sacrifice for forgiveness of an inadvertent sin is supposed to be a meaningful but not crippling thing.

You know what it does disprove? That blood is special and needed for atonement. Which puts Paul firmly in the category of "Wrong", and pretty much the entire theological edifice founded upon it, and central to Christianity, is also wrong.

>All of the blood shed in animal sacrifices obviously didn't work, or they would only have been performed once.

You do know people can and do sin on multiple occasions, right? Sin is in fact something you do, not something you are by virtue of not being God. That's why it talks about how people performed sins on this, that, or the other occasion, and then it talks about how God forgave them.

Uhh why did YHWH have to tell hell him to do it then?

F

I know exactly why.

The refusal to accept Jesus is YHWH, is still alive, is still the Messiah, and will fulfill all of the Kingdom Age prophecies when the Kingdom Age begins.

You idiots will bow down to the Antichrist next, and then when he desecrates your temple, which will be rebuilt soon, and after the Ezekiel 38 war that you don't know about, suddenly you will realize how foolish you all are. And were.

But still you will not repent.

It's okay. God will keep enough of you alive so that he can fulfill his promises to his friend Abraham.

Wrong again, dipshit.

The wages of sin is death.
The life is in the blood.
Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sins.
The relevant blood was shed upon a cross at Calvary almost 2000 years ago.

I shouldn't even call you a Jew. You have no God, no Covenant, no Law, no Temple, no High Priest; you do nothing but practice lawlessness, and the only part of the law you try to keep is the dietary law.

You're a fool, and a damned fool at that.

Because the explanation is bullshit, and the bible clearly tells the Hebrews not to let their children pass through the fire.

In other words, don't kill your babies to the demon god Molech of the canaanites, a superheated bronze idol of a bull with its arms out, because it is detestable.

The blood shed by the Hebrews in accordance with the law prevented God from seeing their sins; the blood atoned, or covered them up. The sins were still there.

The sins were not taken away until the cross, when the Lamb of God was slaughtered on the Passover for the sins of the world.

That's mostly because the story wouldn't flow very well if it had been written down in a different way. It would've been pretty weird to have Baal say " Hey Abraham, you should sacrifice Isaac", to then have Yahweh intervene. That would defeat the whole point of monotheism

>He says by quoting that Paul dude who has already been demonstrated objectively wrong by such a casual method as "actually reading the OT he's basing his shit on".
Can you really do no better? Conjuring up a child's threats of an invisible monster coming to eat me? Pretending you actually understand Judaism so you can claim that I don't practice it? If I started responding to you in Hebrew, you know, the actual language this stuff is written in, could you do so much as follow a single sentence?

Cant god change his mind? I mean we can so i dont see why he cant change the criteria for the messiah

Your knowledge of Hebrew has led you to not be able to identify your God, and not identify a Jew whose sandals you are not fit to lace.

So no, your knowledge of Hebrew means nothing to me.

You have never, and nobody has ever, proven Paul wrong about anything. Saul, yes. When Saul was like you, everything he thought and said was wrong, just like everything you think and say is wrong.

You're such an idiot you say Paul does not know what tribe he was from.

Based on nothing.

U

God can change his mind; consider the incident after the Golden calf debacle. Still, God changing His mind in such a manner would retroactively make significant portions of the Tanach a lie, and would also make no sense; for instance, the Messiah is supposed to be a prophet, a spokesman of God. But according to Christians, the messiah is also God incarnated, and thus is a spokesman for himself. We also have the fact that we have an enormous number of messianic prophecies that are actually not fulfilled and there's no better evidence of Jesus fulfilling them than say, Bar Kokhba, since to say either are the messiah and are going to fulfill messianic prophecy would involve presupposing messianism and an ability to come back and get the ones they missed the last time around.

>Your knowledge of Hebrew has led you to not be able to identify your God, and not identify a Jew whose sandals you are not fit to lace.
You mean, the ONE God? Who is not material? No, I'm pretty sure I've got that one.

>You have never, and nobody has ever, proven Paul wrong about anything
Remember how you have that "shedding of blood is necessary bit"? Yeah, that. Or remember how he simultaneously equates Jesus with a sin offering AND a Paschal offering despite Paschal offerings not being for atonement of sin and are more closely related to a thanksgiving offering than anything else?

>You're such an idiot you say Paul does not know what tribe he was from.
I've never said that. You can't read too good, can you?

Biggest meme in history

My prior response obviously anticipated all of these spurious objections to the very Jewish Jesus being the Messiah.

>Specifically, the Bible says he will:
Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
That's not what it says at all.

>My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

>Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).
That is LITERALLY happening right now, and began after the Holocaust and re-founding of Zion in one day per the Dry Bones prophecy of Isaiah.

>Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
Kingdom Age prophecy when Jesus rules the earth for 1000 years. As predicted.

Murder the Messiah.
Reject the Kingdom.
Blame the Murdered Messiah for not bringing in the Kingdom.

>Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world – on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).
Again, this is post-Armageddon, and as Jesus begins ruling from David's throne in his 1000 year kingdom.

You idiots reject your own messiah for things he WILL DO IN THE FUTURE.

Meanwhile, the LITERALLY HUNDREDS OF MESSIANIC PROPHECIES HE FULFILLED when they were ripe go ignored!

He could not have suffered more than he did.

Good to know how grateful you are for people who try to help you.

Yes, the one true God, the God of Abraham, who spoke to Abraham under the terebinth tree.

In material form.

The God who joined Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the fiery furnace.

In material form.

The God who walked with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

In material form.

The God who wrestled Jacob.

In material form.

The God who met with Joshua on the eve of Jericho.

In material form.

For the eighteenth dozen time, Jesus is the Lamb of God, the paschal offering for the entire world, so that the entire world is not killed by the angel of death.

>Yes, the one true God, the God of Abraham, who spoke to Abraham under the terebinth tree.
See, this is where knowing Hebrew would be good. "Mamre" is a proper name, not a type of tree. And there's nothing to indicate that God was material in Genesis 18:1

>The God who joined Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the fiery furnace.
See, this is where knowing anything about Semitic languages (Aramaic this time, not Hebrew) would let you know that לְבַר-אֱלָהִין is "an angel" and not "God in the flesh". You see the similar construction, except this time in Hebrew, in places like Genesis 6:2

>The God who walked with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
Nnnnope. Called. And yeah, God speaks to people, it's called a variety of things.

>The Angel who wrestled Jacob.
>The Angel who met with Joshua on the eve of Jericho.
FTFY. That's why it says, you know "angel of God" in one case, and just "a 'man'", in the other.

It would really, really help you if you could read this stuff.

For the eigtheenth dozen time, the reason that the paschal offering prevents the killing of the angel of death is to establish a separate nation of Jews and not Egyptians to be killed. And that, of course, has zero to do with what Jesus is all about, even according to you dipshits. And by the way, I've noticed that the death rate is pretty near 100%, so clearly the entire world is subject to the angel of death.

Further, Jesus is a prophet, as he made prophecies that came true, most notably the utter destruction of the temple to where not one stone was left upon another. This happened in 70 AD.

Jesus also prophesied that the Jewish elders would have him crucified on the passover. Another prophecy that came true.

Jesus also prophesied the seige and destruction of Jerusalem, and urged people to flee. Those who fled were not killed by the Romans, but fled to Jordan for safety.

As Jesus is the Messiah, he embodies the physical characteristics of the Messiah whether you idiotic Jews realize it or not.

Jesus is descended to David by both Joseph his adoptive father and his mother, who has no brothers. Joseph descends from Jeconiah, so had Jesus been a biological son of Joseph, he would be precluded by the curse upon Jeconiah's line from ruling. Jesus is virgin born, just as Isaiah prophesied, and so side-steps that curse. His mother is a descendant of David with no brothers. Jesus will rightfully sit on David's throne and rule forever, the scepter never leaving Judah, as God said.

Jesus followed the torah perfectly, the only human being ever to do so. The Jews tried to say he violated the sabbath by doing holy miracles, the literal works of God, because you Jews are insane.

The bible was written in Greek, but for Matthew, so no, there are no problems with translating the New Testament out of Hebrew. But for Matthew, of course, and there were a few problems there because Matthew's Hebrew sucked.

Isaiah preached a twofold prophecy: Unto us (Isaiah and his non-virgin wife) a child will be born; unto us (Israel) a Son will be given. Isaiah did not use virgin because his wife was not a virgin, and she gave birth to a child after this prophecy while she was yet young. Mary, another young woman, was a virgin and gave birth to Jesus through a miracle of God.

Isaiah 53 is all about Jesus; you idiots cannot corkscrew it into meaning all of Israel.

Thank you, based Jesus.

Nothing, blind man?

Genesis 18
And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;

2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

3 And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

At whose feet did Abraham throw himself?

Are angels Abraham's Lord?

Are you really this stupid?

First you know more about God than Abraham, and now you know more about God than Nebuchadnezzar.

Your arrogance, and your religious pride, stinks to high heaven.

Daniel 3
He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Jesus, the man Nebuchadnezzar saw, is the Son of God.

Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

Hmm, would you look at that.

GOD, WALKING.

And now you know more about God than Jacob.

You are truly the most arrogant piece of shit I have ever had the displeasure of encountering.

Genesis 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

Why look, a man!

Genesis 32
And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Would you just look at that. Jacob, later called Israel, knows LESS about his life than you do!

It's another miracle!

Egyptians in houses marked with blood were spared.

Again, your "knowledge" of your "own religion" is dogshit.

>And the Lord appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
Yes, 'he' is referring to Abraham, the 'him' that the Lord appeared unto.

>2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

>At whose feet did Abraham throw himself?
The Angels

>Are angels Abraham's Lord?
You realize that it's a polite form of address, and used elsewhere, as shortly thereafter as Lot in Genesis 19:2, or Abraham elsewhere in Genesis 23:6. Yes, it is referring to the Angels you dumbass.

>First you know more about God than Abraham, and now you know more about God than Nebuchadnezzar.
I don't. I do, however, know how to read the Bible, so I know more about God than you, and your perennial misreadings of shit.

>He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
So, if you interpret "son of God" to mean Jesus, then it was Jesus running around knocking up the daughters of women in Genesis 6:2 to make the Nephilim? Since it uses the plural, does that mean there are multiple Jesuses?

One of the angels was Yeshoshua.

Which you would know, if you knew that "the Angel of the LORD" is always Jesus.

Because The Angel of The LORD makes things holy. And blesses people.

And has Abraham bow down before him.

No, it was fallen angels, like the ones in your head, telling you that you know the bible.

I know you do not know the bible, because YHWH told Paul, who wrote it down, and I read it myself.

2 Corinthians 3
Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.

Oh, bummer, it ends with hope for you. Oh, well, the Lord is merciful indeed, even to pieces of shit like you. Me? I wish Moses would have taken God up on his offer to wipe you all out, and start over with Moses.

The descendants of Moses would be so much wiser than the descendants of the Trickster.

>synagogue of satan
there's that buzzword again

>Genesis 3:8 And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
That is precisely why there's a comma between אֱלֹהִים and מִתְהַלֵּךְ. To separate out and make it clear that it is Adam and wife that are walking.

>And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
You might want to re-read Exodus 33:20. Wait, let me amend that. You might want to read Exodus 33:20.

Now we're just making shit up?

God said it.

You can say God is a liar if you'd like; your ancestors did and are burning in hell for it.

Look what day you have to look forward to, Jew!

Revelation 3:9
Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

Oh, would you look over there

GOD, TAKING A SHIT

Jew tricks to change the scripture to fit Jew needs.

How unique.

Oh, wait, no, the papists do it too. So do the Mormons. So do the Jehovah's witnesses. So do all lost pagans.

>Which you would know, if you knew that "the Angel of the LORD" is always Jesus.
Yes, I'm sure it works that way in your headcanon. Which is probably why you just keep asserting things that are obviously wrong and contradicted by all those verses your Pastor keeps quiet about so as not to confuse you.

>No, it was fallen angels, like the ones in your head, telling you that you know the bible.
So, let me get this straight, you think that it's far more likely that the same phrase means "fallen angels" one of the times, and "JEBUZ!" the other time, instead of meaning the same thing both times. Were you dropped as a baby?

>Ad hominem, from Paul
By the way, it's spelled "veil". And of course, Paul has a rather miserable track record with his own scripture, but what do you expect, he was a Christian.

Pot, meet kettle. I mean, I'm not the one taking the same phrases to mean different things, or just openly lying and saying that "My lord" on the lips of Abraham HAS TO BE TALKING ABOUT GOD!

Yeah, I wrote the torah.

Exodus 9
Behold, tomorrow about this time I will cause very heavy hail to rain down, such as has not been in Egypt since its founding until now. 19 Therefore send now and gather your livestock and all that you have in the field, for the hail shall come down on every man and every animal which is found in the field and is not brought home; and they shall die.”’”

20 He who feared the word of the Lord among the servants of Pharaoh made his servants and his livestock flee to the houses. 21 But he who did not regard the word of the Lord left his servants and his livestock in the field.

Gee, Egyptians protecting themselves...

Exodus 12
For seven days no leaven shall be found in your houses, since whoever eats what is leavened, that same person shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he is a stranger or a native of the land. You shall eat nothing leavened; in all your dwellings you shall eat unleavened bread.’”

Strangers, remembering the Passover....who could those people be, I wonder....

Don't be so fucking lazy. Look up The Angel of The LORD YHWH in the OT, and see that he does things only God can do.

Like make ground holy.

Like bless Ishmael.

Etc., etc., etc.

You're literally retarded.

"The Angel of The LORD" = The only begotten Son of YHWH, Yeshoshua.

The sons of God refers to angels.

The sons of God raping multiple women obviously refers to fallen angels.

Your theology is for shit.

Who is Abraham's God again?

Who is Abraham speaking to here?

Who is Abraham bargaining with, prior to the destruction of Sodom?

You fucking idiot. Wake up. YHWH is coming, and you're in the blast zone.

>Yeah, I wrote the torah
G-God?

>comma
>in ancient Hebrew

Even your "great thinkers" are for shit.

Maimonides states (Foundations of Torah, ch. 8):

The Revelation at Mount Sinai, which we saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears, not dependent on the testimony of others... as it says, "Face to face, God spoke with you..." The Torah also states: "God did not make this covenant with our fathers, but with us – who are all here alive today." (Deut. 5:3)

Now let's look at what REALLY happened:

Exodus 20
Now all the people witnessed the thunderings, the lightning flashes, the sound of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking; and when the people saw it, they trembled and stood afar off. Then they said to Moses, “You speak with us, and we will hear; but let not God speak with us, lest we die.”

And Moses said to the people, “Do not fear; for God has come to test you, and that His fear may be before you, so that you may not sin.” So the people stood afar off, but Moses drew near the thick darkness where God was.

Your people shit their robes, and from then on only listened to Moses because listening to God was too fearful for them.

Nope, just one of his many adopted sons.

Everything he says is a lie; it's a hallmark of those who are in the synagogue of satan, who himself invented lies, speaks only lies, and is the father of lies.

>Gee, Egyptians protecting themselves...
From plauge # 7, not plague #10. You can count, can't you? Show me a verse that says there were Egyptians that were spared from the smiting of the firstborns.

>For seven days no leaven shall be found in your houses, since whoever eats what is leavened, that same person shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he is a stranger or a native of the land. You shall eat nothing leavened; in all your dwellings you shall eat unleavened bread.’”

You do realize that גֵּר means convert, right? That it's used to refer to people like Jethro and Ruth? And especially with the smackdown that was being laid on, I can imagine quite a few Egyptians were running for the proverbial shelter and converting, and thus leaving their former identity.

>Don't be so fucking lazy. Look up The Angel of The LORD YHWH in the OT, and see that he does things only God can do.

>Like make ground holy.
>Like bless Ishmael.
But neither of those are things only God can do. You have Isaac blessing Jacob and Esau, and Jacob in turn blessing his sons. And people do in fact consecrate areas, like when the Levites consecrate the Mishkan, such as in 2 Chronicles 29:5.

F

Please come back ;-;

>"The Angel of The LORD" = The only begotten Son of YHWH, Yeshoshua.
Nope.
>The sons of God refers to angels.
Then the son of God refers to an angel when Daniel's friends are relaxing in Nebuchadnezzar's furnace.
>Who is Abraham's God again?
God.
>Who is Abraham speaking to here?
The angels. And again, if this is so decisive, how do you deal with literally the next chapter? How do you deal with people calling each other "My Lord" when it's clearly talking about Humans, like when Abraham himself is addressed such, or when Jacob addresses Esau such?

>Who is Abraham bargaining with, prior to the destruction of Sodom?
God, again. It's kind of like when you talk to someone on the phone, and then something comes up, so you hang up and call them back later.

Yes, I know it's a surprise since it's not usually written in older scrolls, but they did in fact have grammar. You still see hallmarks of the way they write that in Hebrew today, like in any given Israeli newspaper.

You're not really going to tell me that this 972mag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/haaretz-5-oct_4001.jpg proves that modern Hebrew has no vowels, do you?

>Misrepresenting Maimonides this badly.
You do realize he, by his use of the word "We" is referring to Israel as a unit, and not individuals, right? And that, yes, we, as members of Israel, are still bound by the covenant.

And that's not even going into the absurdities of Christian thinkers, who couldn't even decide what God was without Emperor Constantine putting his fist around everyone's throat.

>By the way, it's spelled "veil".

No, not so much.

2 Corinthians 3
But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance
vail
Feminine active participle of the same as perek; a separatrix, i.e. (the sacred) screen -- vail.

see HEBREW perek

So the Egyptians who would protect themselves from plague #7, would not protect themselves from plague #10.

Are you now going to say that the ONLY people to leave Egypt were Hebrews?

Are you really this fucking dumb?

...?

>But neither of those are things only God can do.

Holy turning shit on it's head, Batman!

You think a father's blessing to his son can ensure that his son has descendants as numerous as the fucking sand of the sea?

You think you can bless land and make it holy?

You're just fucking grasping at straws dude.

F

It was Jesus.

It's always been Jesus.

Your autism is becoming unbearable.

Because Adonai and YHWH are two different kinds of lords, obviously.

For instance, your Adonai is HaSatan.

You have no covenant.

It's over.

It was useless.

It's fading away.

Just like you are.

Just as YOUR PROPHET Jeremiah said:

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord....

>which my covenant they brake

You have nothing Jew. You do not have the Son, so you do not have the Father. And you do not have what Jews back in the day had.

Everything that was necessary to be a Jew.

F

Anyone else fasting today?

>see HEBREW perek

Why? The verses that talk about Moses's veil use the word מַּסְוֶה , which you can see for yourself in a Hebrew Exodus 34:35.

>So the Egyptians who would protect themselves from plague #7, would not protect themselves from plague #10.
Not would not, could not. Because funnily enough, hailstones falling is something different from people dropping dead for no apparent reason.

>Are you now going to say that the ONLY people to leave Egypt were Hebrews?
No, I'm not going to say that, but of course, that's not what I said, nor what you said. (Hint, look up some secular history of ancient Egypt and find out about their slaving expeditions, you think the only two groups of people around were Hebrews and native Egyptians?)

>You think a father's blessing to his son can ensure that his son has descendants as numerous as the fucking sand of the sea?
Hell yes. Why do you think Esau was so upset when Jacob had "stolen" his blessing, and Isaac can't give him the same one, only a different and "not as good" one? You think they don't have power?

>You think you can bless land and make it holy?
Do you even know what holy means? I'm guessing you don't. "Holy" simply means something set aside for a purpose of serving God, and by implication not to be used for mundane purposes. If I take a stick, and designate it as my Torah reading placeholder, and it's not to be used for anything else, that stick is "holy". Anything built, or set aside for similar purposes is holy.

>Because Adonai and YHWH are two different kinds of lords, obviously.
Well then, since Abraham uses אֲדֹנָי in Genesis 18:3, you're really out of room to maneuver, aren't you?

>You have no covenant. It's over. It was useless.
Deuteronomy's 4th chapter is too long to quote in its entirety, but suffice to say, you're completely wrong, as usual.

>Just as YOUR PROPHET Jeremiah said:
ANd I'll just keep on quoting the next verse that you always pretend doesn't exist.

>כִּי זֹאת הַבְּרִית אֲשֶׁר אֶכְרֹת אֶת-בֵּית יִשְׂרָאֵל אַחֲרֵי הַיָּמִים הָהֵם, נְאֻם-יְהוָה, נָתַתִּי אֶת-תּוֹרָתִי בְּקִרְבָּם, וְעַל-לִבָּם אֶכְתְּבֶנָּה; וְהָיִיתִי לָהֶם לֵאלֹהִים, וְהֵמָּה יִהְיוּ-לִי לְעָם

Why do you quote yourself? Do you really need to samefag so obviously? Again, read Deuteronomy chapter 4. It contains the answers to all of this, if you could read.

F

What's that? The verse I quoted to you said "Vail", i.e. the Hebrew perek?

How is it that even when you know you're wrong, you still try to correct the slightest little thing I post, only to be wrong again?

Good riddance

Reminder that Pontius Pilate did nothing wrong.

YHWH is Abraham's Adonai and YHWH.

Both.

Goddamn you're a simpleton.

Just like "Doubting" Thomas:

John 20:28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Yes, protecting yourself from hailstones would require X.

Protecting yourself from having your first born killed would require Y. Be in a house with blood in the form of a cross is on the door.

Real difficult. I wonder if any of the smartest people of the ancient world could have figured that out.

You sure can't.

Wow. Just wow. You think a man can bless his son to have billions of descendants.

There's no response to that. You're just a simpleton.

All you can expect is the curses for not following the covenant, Jew.

That's all you can expect.

Because not even you are foolish enough to think you're following the Law of Moses perfectly.

As usual, you disagree with YOUR PROPHETS:
Zechariah 11
And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.

And it was broken in that day: and so the poor of the flock that waited upon me knew that it was the word of the Lord.

And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

Gee, who was sold for 30 pieces of silver again?

Matthew 27:3 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

Well would you look at that. 30 pieces of silver. The price of a dead slave killed by an ox.

But then you knew that, huh, super Hebe.

>What's that? The verse I quoted to you said "Vail", i.e. the Hebrew perek?

The English translation of a verse in Greek refers to Perek. And when Paul is talking about Moses and the "vail" he wears, the Hebrew term used is NOT "Perek", but rather "Misveh".

Not really, since he calls some angels that.

>Protecting yourself from having your first born killed would require Y. Be in a house with blood in the form of a cross is on the door.

וְעָבַרְתִּי בְאֶרֶץ-מִצְרַיִם, בַּלַּיְלָה הַזֶּה, וְהִכֵּיתִי כָל-בְּכוֹר בְּאֶרֶץ מִצְרַיִם, מֵאָדָם וְעַד-בְּהֵמָה
Nope, doesn't say anything in there about how a lintel with blood on it will protect you. It is talking quite firmly about God promising to go through the land and smiting Egyptians. That's Exodus 12:12, by the way. And then the next verse, you might want to pay attention to the words

>וְהָיָה הַדָּם לָכֶם לְאֹת
Unless you think God is so stupid that he can be fooled, of course. I wouldn't hold with such a nonsense opinion myself, but you're welcome to it. Regardless, you will notice the conspicuous lack of any mention of Egyptians hiding out in Israelite houses.

It's vail. Just like I said.

kek

Love you quoting Paul as an authority.

Abraham knew God. He knew Jesus. They were friends. They talked face to face, and broke bread together.

You disgrace his memory by saying he could not tell God from an angel.

3 beings came to Abraham; 2 angels left to go to Sodom. Abraham bargained with the living God to spare the city if 10 were found righteous.

You are a joke. An embarrassment. A member of the synagogue of satan, for deriding Abraham to be wrong so that you could be right (and you are wrong).

That's because you can't quote for shit, and don't know how to argue a point. Your bullshit non-evidence doesn't disprove the bible.

Exodus 12:23
For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians;

and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door,

and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

Blind.

As.

Fuck.

>Wow. Just wow. You think a man can bless his son to have billions of descendants.
Yes, I think that certain people are empowered by God to do miraculous things. I would have thought this went part and parcel with Christianity, since you guys believe in that kind of stuff as well, or so I thought. They even sometimes do it when they're not supposed to, like with Elijah and those messengers in 2 Kings 1.

>All you can expect is the curses for not following the covenant, Jew.
Nah, the blessings and the curses go together.
>Because not even you are foolish enough to think you're following the Law of Moses perfectly.
You might want to actually read Deuteronomy 4. It's not about perfect, pure observance. It's about perseverance and repenting when you do sin. But, of course, to note that, you'd have to read, really anything in Neviim, which is clearly out of the question.

>And I took my staff, even Beauty, and cut it asunder, that I might break my covenant which I had made with all the people.
See, this is why you need to read it in the original "אֲשֶׁר כָּרַתִּי, אֶת-כָּל-הָעַמִּים" All of the nations, plural. He's not even talking about Jews you dunce.

>Gee, who was sold for 30 pieces of silver again?
Probably nobody, since the Gospels are meaningless packs of lies that aren't even internally consistent from chapter to chapter, let alone anything else.

>Love you quoting Paul as an authority.
You REALLY need to learn English. That's not even close to what I've said, but enjoy your delusions, I guess.

>3 beings came to Abraham; 2 angels left to go to Sodom.
Yes, one was there to deliver the message to Sarah, and when done with his job, went off to wherever it is angels go when not performing missions.

>That's because you can't quote for shit, and don't know how to argue a point. Your bullshit non-evidence doesn't disprove the bible.
Ahahahahahahaha. Oh this is PERFECT. Because you left out the EXACT WORDS that showed you were wrong. You absolute moron. That is just delicious.

לְאֹת

SIGN! TOKEN! God passes over those houses because they're Hebrew houses, not Egyptian ones. That's it! It's that simple!

Anyway, I'm done for now. That was a good belly laugh, and I want to savor it away from the cesspit that is Veeky Forums. As always, it was entertaining "communicating" with you.

Yes, but we're not blind. Like you are. And refuse to accept.

Genesis 21
And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called.

And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed.

You're right, and God and Abraham are wrong.

Holy shit you're delusional.

Genesis 18
And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

>He's not even talking about Jews you dunce.

YHWH only had a covenant with the Hebrews prior to that time.

You absolute twat.

>Gospels are meaningless packs of lies

Believe whatever you want, Jew.

And then pay the price of your unbelief.

I don't think Jesus was God but he spread His essence and word like no one before or since

F

>the Gospels are meaningless packs of lies that aren't even internally consistent from chapter to chapter, let alone anything else.

The Gospels are better than any book when i comes to being a better human being. There's a reason their lyric and message pervailed through millenia and are still viewed as being moralistic and relatable today.

THE EDGE

F

f

F