Forex

Is the euro a good idea to invest in

doubt it.

But how about CHF?

I'm waiting for a reversal currently which is going to be soon

CHF is sketchy I've been holding a short since last month for 2$ debating purchasing a Mustang GT with it KEK

Dogecoin is a safer bet

But how about long term? Wouldn't it be relatively stable when the global economies start tanking again? I need fiat that's retains it's value as much as possible

I don't know man if Britain comes out with a good deal with Brexit it could spur other countries leaving and that could cause a shit storm but idk nigga.

well, how many satoshis are this euro coin on?

Thanks for starting a forex thread.
I've been wondering about market structure. Do any of you use it, what do you think of it is it useful?

Market structure as in technical analyses?

Like MSH MSL or ringed highs/lows. See examples like I have marked out. They are highs with lower highs on both sides or lows with higher lows on both sides.

I use price action like candle patterns and resistance/support and trend lines if possible but I mix it all with the CCI indicator

what kind of mining hardware does euro use? where can i view the euro blockchain? what about the euro source code?

>you can't

fuck currency 1.0

I'm all for crypto but it's garbage to day trade with it so pls settle down child

>t. idiot

just because you don't know how to day trade doesn't mean other people don't

>be me
>spend ridiculous hours coming up with a strategy
>start testing strategy on several currency pairs across all timezones and trading hours on demo account
>80% success rate during the first 20 trades
>this is it, time to pick out a Lambo
>I think I'll go with yellow
>start trading with real money
>success rate drastically drops to under 20%
>blow $500 in 6 hours
>mfw i repeatedly go through the full range of human emotions on a weekly basis

I made 38K trading it for a week and It's still garbage

taking my profits to the real market

shit happens a lot but since you were on demo it works different when you do it live cause your emotions take over due to it being real money

drop in 100$ and play with .01 or .05 cents that's how I learned to trade forex two years ago

No, it's because the bots are using you as input now and adjust accordingly

The most drawback I get on a 3$ trade is my account goes -150 at most

the bots will trade against you but that's why you wait for an actual reversal in the market because even then the market maker won't try to risk everything for a few dollars that won't hurt it

also avoid using take profits stop losses etc just go bare ass and you'll be fine

patience is key

Yeah. It's a colossal mindfuck. I've learned my lessons since then.

I mostly know how to scalp, I can't do day trading because I suck at chart analysis for anything more than a 2 hour time span.

Have you ever used iqoption? Basically binary options trading. If you can figure out a decent strategy you can get up to 85% profit on a trade in minutes. Drawback is you can't cash out when you want and if you lose your trade, you lose 100% of what you invested.

>38k
>garbage

god, why do people have to be so stupid?

>also avoid using take profits stop losses

Hold up, that's basically a recipe for disaster, isn't it? Surely you need stop losses to get the hell out of a trade when things aren't going in your favor.

I haven't tried binary but it's trickier just keep practing analyzing bigger time frames

find the initial trend
set up your chart on a big time frame
wait for a counter trend then look for a reversal on that counter trend and jump in you'll get a little drawback but not something crazy

What kind of patterns, stuff like in Steve Nison or did you invent some yourself? What do you yourself do to identify resistance/support?

Need to know a bit more. What did you define as 'success rate' and what where the parameters like the risk reward ratios and movement in pips and time frame?

You're right they are hunting for liquidity, but the "bots", the market maker's, cant see you in forex because you're too damn small and also because they trade at the interbank. You're a tiny gnat stuck floating in a little pool inside your broker. They aren't hunting for you, they are hunting for the large gigantic whales.
The stops are the bullseye target. But like I said not your stops you're a insect and they are hungry for bigger prey.
I've been thinking about posting some more to explore this further, but not sure.

Cool

Where i can find this coin, bittrex or yobit?

It can be but if your trade/pattern is invalid just cancel it

I literally look for price action candles on bigger time frames then set up on them and go to small time frames like 1m and 15m for my entry by using moving averages and CCI

the resistance and support is a must that you set them up on like weekly/daily and hunt for you patterns on the big time frames

every trader is different but that's what helped me

>Need to know a bit more

Traded on FXCM for a while on demo accounts without much success. But every now and then I'd find a strategy that actually fits my style (scalping). By success rate I mean the rate of successful outcomes. I'd test my strategies and 80 out of 100 would be profitable, hence the 80% success rate.
I rememeber using Bolinger Bans, RSI, ADX, and Fractals as indicators. I'd mess around with them until they actually turn a profit then they'd stop working after a while.

I don't really remember the outcomes in pips, I haven't traded that way in a while since I mostly use iqoption now.

Where I live if I can bank $100US a day I'd live like a king desu, so I'm not necessarily looking to gain 100 pips a day or whatever it is that is considered a hugely successful day of trading.

I will get back on long terms trades though.

100p a day? and you get to live like king desu?

where do you live? I'm getting like 400 up to 900p a day

Oh shit that's a lot of pips.

I live in the Caribbean, low cost of living (compared to the US) and high exchange rates means US dollars go a far way here.

How do you define support/resistance? everybody seems to have their own nuanced details about this.
What do you look for in the candles?

I look for the basic engulfings/hammers etc for breakouts. price action candles

I define S/R's as if there's a common price it reaches more than twice and it reverses

if I see a price has reached more than 2X on a big time frame like daily then I'm sticking with it until it basically becomes invalid where it's no longer respected but I typically set up for potential S/R's when I see that price reversed more than 23% retracement

Oh so you're looking at double bottoms/tops on the daily timeframe?