The bodies of those who died

In WW2 I've seen a common estimate of 60 million dead. This is speculated a lot though. Many people argue it's far less than that, too around 20-40. Besides that, what happened to all the bodies of soldiers and civilians who died between 1939-1945? Surely there would be stories every now and then about a hidden battlefield or a mass grave. I hear stories about new bombs and buried tanks being discovered under the mud. If the bodies where cleaned up, where did they go? Where do you put that many dead people?

Bump

>OP doesn't understand that bodies decompose
Please shut the fuck up.

>Skeletal remains still scattered all over Europe

>Artifacts & Weaponry

In graves?

Human corpses are a natural fertilizer.

>Mfw i found skull, buttons and helmet in my grandpa farm

That's cool, I found my grandpa's electrician helmet

>tfw my great-grandfather was in german police during ww2, while simultanously being member of two opposing partisan factions

he even has a file in local historical revisionist government agency

>Surely there would be stories every now and then about a hidden battlefield or a mass grave
There are.
>where did they go?
Buried? What do You think? Or burned more often than not in the eastern front, I presume

Dis Goy Is denying tha Shoah!

>Many people argue it's far less than that

who the fuck is arguing this?

nigga they are still digging cunts up from the FIRST World War

Don't be so fucking hostile, calm down mate. I asked a question about what happened to all the skeletal remains of around 60 million people. Can someone give me a thought out answer rather than

>ay yo fukk homie, day in the grund or sum shit nigaa stipid qestion

High explosive is a hell of a thing

Not the guy you're responding too but he's right. Bodies go missing during war. Bodies left on the battlefield that get lost to the elements, soilders get buried in unmarked graves. People are obliterated and their carcasses are splattered and lost. They do find remains and old equipment constantly in Europe anyway. I really don't get what you're driving at.

Every summer when the ice melts on the Alps, the corpses from Italian and Austro-Hungarian soldiers from WW1 sometimes get revealed and taken back down and given burials and stuff like that.

I believe this man was a victim of the Hamburg friebombing

Where do the bodies of anyone who has ever died go???

In Finland the soviets left most of the bodies where they fell. I imagine they got buried in unmarked mass graves eventually if not animals cleaning them up.

deserved it desu

>In Finland the soviets left most of the bodies where they fell.
I seen in one documentary that post-winter war the soviets said they only lost 300 men and that they had been all brought back so they wouldnt claim any on the literally thousands on corpse

Also , as to the OP,
Basically bodies decompose naturally, burned or buried en masse, its not that difficult of a concept to grasp