Back in the old days

Anyone still have screencaps of people talking about BTC when it was worth nothing? Or even ETH or any other coins that mooned. I find it interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1259263
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1453628
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1311627
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post some for the lols.

I remember people receiving 100 buttcoins for putting sharpies up their arses over at /g/.

sadly I didn't take any screencaps in 2011-2013, this is the earliest from Veeky Forums.

Out of curiosity I googled the Veeky Forums archives the other day and started reading what Veeky Forums was saying back then about coins that are successful today.

Let me tell you, its the exact same. 5 threads saying a coin is shit, 2 threads praising it, 200 shitposts about it, etc.

ETH was made fun back in the day and called a scam.

Monero and ZCash were made fun of.

Pretty much every successful coin today was shit on by the Veeky Forums of yesteryears

ETH and BTC will both be worth $0.000005 tomorrow each

screencap this

So does that mean Sia, DGB, RDD, and VIA will be successful?

I remember in 2015 people would tell newfags to buy bitcoin as a joke

this will happen to ethereum too in the next months btw

>RDD
pnd shitcoin. just accept it.

An infographic for when eth was under $10

i wish you newfags would leave.

>ETH was made fun back in the day and called a scam
also this

I saw a great one on biz the other day of some guy who kept posting about BTC in like 2013 "$5 is definitely the top, you better short, this is going nowhere"...."$10 is definitely the top, anyone holding BTC is so fucked". Wish I had saved it.

dude it's still being called a scam. i bought in a few months ago and i'm up 2000% on my investment. if this is what it means to be scammed, then i hope to be scammed more often

you got to remember that ETH was one of the first ones to do an ICO, so it has SCAM written all over it.

also XMR was ridiculed on a daily basis for its luck of a UI( terminal only)

This but to a lessar extent. I rolled in a thread where OP was handing out 1 bitcoin for the first 5 dubs and I walked away empty handed.

You get dubs now if it's any consolation.

I keep kicking myself for not getting into bitcoin when I first heard of it and it was cheap as fuck. But the reality is I probably would have sold it as soon as it hit 3 dollars a coin and I would have thought I did good

At least you're honest with yourself. Most of these people think they would have held forever and would be multi millionaires right now.

any future "scams" you have your eyes on? what do you think about Aragon? im interested in it myself

you can always use the Veeky Forums archive to search for them

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1259263

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1453628

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1311627

>ETH was made fun back in the day and called a scam.
it is though

some real gold in the old threads

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S1259263
I'm gonna go buy some BNT LTC DGB now lol

LTC yes

the others.... good luck kid

do you hold any Aragon mr fidget spinner?

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S1453628
>it'll be in the 20 to 26 range by next years
>August 19, 2016

kek

no should I

Fucking brainstorm with me dudes. How can we apply this to today? Fibonacci sequence this.

I can't wait to cash in my RDD and DGBs