NMR Bagholder thread

>went all in into NMR at 0.041
Do i still have hope?

wew lad

I just cashed out 80% of my shares at a loss. I feel like it's destined to go back up, but it's just not worth the stress to sit in limbo for so long. I think it has potential, but not enough support at the moment.

lmao i felt bad because i bought today at 0.018
nvm tho

it's a PnD coin at this point. save your bags for a rainy day pump.... or September, when the whole crypto world is gonna get craaaaazy

It will moon... It will moon...
(but srsly, calm down your jelly hands)

lol same here

IMO has a chance to be valuable a few years from now.

>september
>Years

No come on

What happens in September?

>buying too soon after a 8x+ increase that only took 48 hours
top kuk

>tfw holding 120 of these bad boys
avg price 28 only slightly worried

It will get back up. Fellow bagholder at 0.045. For now all we can do is wait.

Perhaps next week we will see some movement. Lots of normies already sold off so the sell walls are getting thinned out slowly but steadily.

If all else fails, just wait for news and unload your bags then.

Nope nevermind 2000 NMR sell wall at 0.0175. God I fucking hate this piece of shit. It keeps fucking dropping and dropping and dropping.

I can't sell it either since I would loose too much money.

GO TO 1 FUCKING SAT YOU PoS.

This thing has less of a chance of mooning than Ripple.

greedy whales should burn in hell for all eternity desu

no not for months..if even. I've been trading the bumps the last two days and have made out ok...but wew lad was it close a few times. This thing is trending down, its slow enough to make a few coins but I think it's gonna be awhile before it gets back up to .041. I think it will bottom out around .007 or so.

>he doesn't know

I advise people who can still get out with minor losses to just get fucking out. This piece of shit coin is never recovering.

It's so fucking trash that nobody wants it anymore.

Volume has been decreasing for 5 days straight and is going to is almost lower then before the pump.

This shitcoin crashes down with another 20% every day you hold it longer. Just fucking sell of you can take the loss.

Or prepare to wait years and years until Bitcoin his risen enough to make up for your losses.

that's a pretty pessimistic view on shitcoins you got there senpai

This coin is deader then dead user. It's crashing even harder then ANS.

Volume is decreasing every day, furthermore:

Sell orders outnumber buy orders by a factor of 10x now.

It's so fucking shit.

>FUDing this hard
guess its time to buy in on the dip

na I think he just lost hope

looks pretty ogre at the moment tb.h

US Gov has to pass a new budget if I'm not mistaken, which has the potential to get veeeeery messy. Plus, late August/Sept. is my pick for stock market 'correction', perhaps in response to above.

Sure buy in and loose all your money. This coin is trash.

If something drops 150% in 5 days you would have to be retarded to still buy in.

>not seeing the support at 0.015
Wait until next test of support if it breaks then I agree its a trash heap