Status SNT about to moon sell walls are down

Whales were accumulating since yesterday and the walls are now down. I highly recommend you jump in. This is going to at least 4k sats.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OracleOfCrypto/status/880537511885283328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol, it hasnt even recovered from the end of the day dip it had yesterday.

not today friend. Maybe in a month.

It's pumping as we speak.

inb4 it goes to 1600 in 2 hours after (((buying))) stops

what the fuck are those buy walls? Are the chink fucking with us?

Just watched that whale put a 100 btc buy wall at .0002. The pump will probably start soon.

no, somebody is forcing people to buy higher than its worth. As soon as it gets low enough to hit those buys they start being cancelled.

its NEVER mooning stop getting peoples hopes up asshole!

This is basic stuff lol. This happens all the time and is a clear sign a price will shoot up. That's why it was barely moving the past 24 hours.

Yup

Fuck, that rush of not clicking sell at 1900, now I can kek at those who sold below the 100btc wall or below 2k, there were lots of them

that was the very definition of a weak hand shake maneuver

just bought 500 for shits

Thank fuck for this, because I bought at 2000 15 minutes ago, then it dipped to 1900, but then I got out at 2050

Phew

Is it actually gonna moon though? Even with that 100BTC buy wall it ain't moving

its not mooning. people saying it will have their heads up their ass, or they are wanting to offlload their bags onto you. the volume has gone down a lot on bnt. it was at 4800 yesterday and now at 3500 and going lower as we speak. people are losing interest in it

you're gonna regret this

What a pathetic shitcoin. 4000 volume, a 100 btc buy wall and NO sell walls whatsoever and it's STILL not climbing. Holy fucking kek.

I regret buying at 2016sats to be honest. If I had waited 2 more minutes i could have bought at 1900.

The volume hasn't gone down a lot. And everyone knows the volume will go down slightly. All that was happening was weak hands being shaken out.

What was your profit? 10$
seriously buy now and forget about it for 6 months

i've been noticing this alot lately. it makes me want to just quite crypto altogether.

I didn't expect a 1000 sat drop after a minute to be honest, i was just happy to get out. i think it was $12 lulz

Honestly the whales ruined any chance of it mooning. Same thing happened to BAT, they just kept selling ALL THE FUCKING TIME, killing any bullish momentum it might have. The price drops slowly, investors lose patience and interest.

ITS STARTING BUY BUY BUY

holy shit got in 2050. now partially sold at 2060. hopefully the rest will go through. Moving slow as fuck and no momentum...no if that chink puts out the buy wall, ill nuke china

Will the wall stay there?? Shall i jump infront of it??

I am eyeing like a hawk as soon it disappears, the price will drop immediately

I know man, no one is buying either. I'm not doing it.

just sold at a big loss because fuck this piece of shit, fuck ICOs, i'm not going outside of bitbay or ans as far as shitcoins go anymore

it just hit 2k on bittrex

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

this is fucking pathetic this fucking chink can't even nudge the price even with a floor of 2k. Unreal. Wouldn't be surprised if he drops it out of disgust soon.

>whale
>trading on emotions

pick one

Listen I know you're trying to 'build hype' to get this coin moving again, but it ain't happening. Even with a nearly 100 BTC buy wall and no fucking resistance it still isn't rising

It's over. This shit ain't movin

You're right it aint happening in the short term
Buy now that its low and just forget about it till december or beyond

It's been like 15 minutes. Calm down. The west coast normies are driving home from work right now and all those chinks are going to be taking a look at their accounts when they get home

You guys have no patience at all. This is the time to get in, not when it is halfway to the moon.

Actually, thinking on it more, what if it's this guys plan? Have west coasters get home, see the buy wall, and start pumping?

FOR CHINA WE PUMP

FOR EUROPE WE DUMP

I don't know about mooning but this shit def can get to 2700 again very soon

If it gets to 2700 it will go to at least 4k.

My bro, did you even research this product? It's a straight up meme. There is no long term SNT.

reeeeeeetardsssssssssssssssssss

think retardsssss thinkkkkkkkkkk

THINK BEYONDDDDDDD MORONSSS

I find it hard to believe that the whale bought at 1500 or something and is only trying to bump the price a little so he can sell.

this retard needs to keep buying if he wants to start a pump. chink just puts a buy wall and doesn't even start buying more to get more people attracted

I'm a newb but to me it appears that the price is stagnant from a 100 BTC buy wall at .00002 and a 200+BTC sell wall at .0002. Does that look right?

who the fuck is doing this and why?

Dunno, but fuck it I'm going in.

I mean, i'm a newbie too. Maybe he's trying to keep the price between 2000 and 2500 while he sleeps?

Just need it to come down and touch my order will be out plus 60 sats.

that sounds plausible. could be a group of whales price-fixing an accumulation phase. possibly Chinese waiting for the west to fall asleep. ???

Did he remove 40 bitcoins or did it get bought?

Someone sold like 30+ btc

This person is actually trying to get £200k traded. What do they know? surely this is crazy.

who keeps putting up and tearing down this wall. what's the point? not many are being lured right?

the sell wall may have fallen.

about to drop my bags, this retarded chink is clueless. 50 btc of his wall has already gotten torn through. there is no buying pressure at all for this piece of trash.

Good god this shit is still doing fucking nothing. I got out two days ago and was sure I'd regret it but it's still completely dead.

About to sell at a loss, fuck it. That's all I can stands, and I can't stands no more.

The buy wall has dropped down to ~55 BTC

the chinese are selling to their exchange. abritage

Well, there it goes. I'll be.

The beast was slain. I hope you 2000 babies are still hodling.

wheres schkrelli when you need him. goddamn this shit is retarded.

Hey I just have fun analyzing this shit.

What the fuck??????

HOLD THE DOOR

I'm the retard that bought at 2485. Fuck me.

analyze this

m^np

At least you arent the retard that bought 1 for 1btc the other day when it launched....

>every single ICO has sold 1 at 1 BTC
>what a coincidence
then you make threads about how you got scammed.

twitter.com/OracleOfCrypto/status/880537511885283328