Sup boyos, it's yo boi, cryptocat again

sup boyos, it's yo boi, cryptocat again

last thread here:
ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin.mit.edu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do you think about the future of LTC?

prove yuor a cat

What is gonna happen with ETH?

I have rebought at 300 waiting for it to remoon but I am having doubts and I want to keep my profit so I am thinking of selling. I am in at 150.

What do

Also how do I talk to the hidden crypto-whale-cartel who decides where the billions go? I wanna it

currently hodling 19 ants, what do you think about its future and how it stacks up vs ETH as far as value/earning long term

whats a good day trading coin? better yet, whats a coin you trade at all hours?

i actually sold all of my ETH at around 320. proof of holdings in pic.

i've been trading crypto for 7 years and i think this ETH run up is analogous to bitcoin in 2013. i have actually cashed out all of my ETH holdings at 315-325.

the reasoning is as follows:
ETH went on a rampage from $8 to fucking $420. the market is mostly made up of two groups of people: those that experienced the 4000% gains over a few months and new money that got in during the hype and still made 100-200% and are now eager for more.

now, let's face it, nobody gives a shit about what blockchains can do to benefit humanity. everyone just wants to make a dollar. and when the inexperienced new money sees that the gains aren't easy to come by, they will start worrying. when the more experienced see that new money isn't so eager to pump the price anymore, they are incentivized to cash in their ludicrous gains.

i consider myself part of group 1 and i have cashed out my profits because i think the upside from here is too small -- maybe 2x at most. but i can also lose a significant amount of money if i stay in and take the chance of having it drop to 150.

my prediction is that if we don't hit 320 in the next few days, both groups will think that the days of quick gains are over and we will go back down to at least 200 quickly.

it's a bull trap and i would not hold ETH right now.

my holdings right now.

Welcome back again. What your plan for August?

This cat gets it.

it's probably close to impossible because your incentives and their incentives do not align at all. at most, they gain nothing when you know what their strategy is; the rest of the time they lose.

Check'd and Kek'd.

So the real question is, BTC or USDT?

>holding dollars

Smart cat.
What do you think of Stratis?
What would cryptocat buy?

Answer this you fag sperglord

Thoughts on DGB and GNT

Thoughts on $ANS

Totally agree. I got out at an average price of $310, so not quite as good as you. But i'm feeling pretty great about being out of Eth with my gains mostly intact. The falls are going to be vicious, and I for one would prefer to keep what lambos I have rather than holding out for another 10% or so.

i used to follow some idiot named crypto cat on twitter. had a lot of followers, basic btc maxi.

the vast majority of his shitcoin predictions were wrong, and most of the accurate ones were just re-tweets

these 20 year old TAs are fucking delusional

will 73 ants make me rich soon?

i am going to wait it out and see what happens with BTC first. if they hard fork, it's going to cause a ripple effect across all crypto and i wouldn't want to have any of my money in it when that happens. if segwit activates, it will be good for all crypto and might even drag ETH up with it. but the safest bet right now after the market craze seems to have died down a bit is to stay in cash or maybe BTC because it will be the most resilient to swings.

that's not me. i just picked this name because i liked it. i also don't do TA because it is retarded.

no.
shit. with GNT being worse than DGB because at least the pump potential with DGB was better. look through past threads, i linked a good article on medium as to why GNT is shit.

ETH :)

apologies if asking too much
mind to look over my holdings for comments?
also holding:
1080 ETH
3 BTC
70 LTC
2000 MNE

thank you

USD. BTC has a very big move coming in August.

What if I show them my boipussy?

i wouldn't hold ETH. maybe get rid of half of it if you want but i had 1625 ETH and i sold it all from 300-325 two weeks ago because i think some huge sell offs are coming.

these holdings were great at the beginning of the year but now i think i would keep most in USD and keep some BTC to gamble on pump and dump coins.

Why aren't you holding ICN?

Please give insight onto my portfolio im new

>what do you think about xdn (digital note) in particular

What is your preferred method of cashing out?

i love ICN i think it's great but i think i can get in at a lower price once the market crashes.

LTC just went down by 50 cents. Should I be worried?

what do you mean? like on exchange into BTC or USD or USDT? or off exchange?

>once the market crashes
When do you predict this will happen? End of july? Thoughts on LTC looking at august 1st?

You mentioned USD specifically and you have a lot of money in this thing. How do you go about withdrawing all of that ETH into cash?

i think you should be more worried that ETH is having trouble staying above 300. lots of people are waiting for it to remoon and if it doesn't happen everyone will be heavily incentivized to protect their profits and sell off.

that will bring about a general market downturn.

LTC is loldeadcoin

OP is trying really hard to not utter a single word on LTC. Very interesting.

WE NEED TO KNOW! LTC!!

MIT are launching a project with LTC on the 1st of August >> litecoin.mit.edu/

Charlie Lee has also been working on the team full time since leaving Coinbase, and regardless of if you like Coinbase or not you cant say its not been very successful.

I for one have high hopes for LTC in the coming months and any of you unsure of where to invest should put money in.

Surely this will drive the price up?

forgot to include pic

>litecoin.mit.edu/
It's a student group project, literally nothing.

was gonna say too: had 1350 ETH bought from last september to pre-120 prices. average per coins is like 40 bucks, so that makes me tempt holding just because i FOMO hard and don't wanna miss out

The point of blockchains is the point of sovereing money. You are right in ETH being a meme and so are the rest of alts, but you are the low IQ mong that will sell his BTC too soon thinking they made a killer deal. 10 years from now you'll kill yourself at the fact that anyone still holding 21 BTC will be moguls.

Hey OP, which 3 or 4 cryptos would you recommend for long term holding gains? Like 2 or 3 years at least

Op r8 my 4 long term hodls
ICN, FCT, BTC, ANS

ONLY BTC IS THE LONG TERM HOLD YOU SUMMERFAGS

Please, thoughts about ANS? lot of people asking besides me

How about tax?
How many % was taken

OP, how do you cashout your crypto? Alphabay?

Is the meme that if you hold longer than 1 year you don't have to pay capital gains true in regards to Crypto?

whats the point of namefagging?

You have to pay but you pay much less.

Kek

fucking retard

second time I see you around user, why do you hold 100 of one coin, 20 of another and that fucking randomness. You hold 0.03 of some shitcoin? why not just check on the ones actually doing something and just go straight for double your money and keep setting buy/sell orders just with that in mind. With all the ups and downs we've seen this past 2 weeks you would have made twice what you have there.
And no, that lame "it's small time play money" excuse is really stupid, you can do a lot better with a few minor tweaks.
Still congrats if you didn't lose a lot of money these past few days.

nice timestamp

oh wait, there isnt one

Where is this 21 Bitcoin meme coming from?

There will only be 21 million bitcoin in existence . There's 7 billion people in the world. So not everyone can own 1 btc. Owning 21 btc would make you part of 1 million club.

Also there's less than 21 million bitcoin in existence due to people lost their hardrive, their wallet. forgot password etc.

no idea. i am in canada so capital gains are taxed at 50% of an individual's tax rate.

so if i declare 100k, i pay taxes on 50k. 50k = 25k, etc.

a timestamp of what?

a lot. ;_;

what are you talking about? i'm not getting out of crypto. i just cashed out ETH because i think it's going to go way lower than 300. BTC is going to be a really good hold if they get their shit together come august.

love ICN. when i get back i will probably go like 30% ICN just because the idea is great and the product is available immediately.

i haven't looked into it much and all i know is that it has some smart contract functionality and it is used by the chinese. k, but honestly, so what? right now it just looks like a shitty pump and dump coin.

i'm not sure. i don't hold any and i don't plan to. it used to have value because it was a testbed for segwit (and that's why it went up in price) but now that it looks like segwit actually might activate on BTC, what is the purpose of LTC?

if you're not gambling on pump and dumps, buy coins that will have utility when the market comes crashing down. or buy coins that you think everyone else will think will have utility when the market comes crashing down.

e.g.:
ICN: hedge funds for crypto. great idea, product available in august so you don't have to wait for lazy fat cat devs to make something before you've even seen it. lots of people in beta already have and they like it judging by the rise in price.

SIACOIN: decentralized storage might take off because it's cheaper than centralized solutions.

STORJ: hedge against sia.

MYST: decentralized vpn market.

DICE: if ether gets huge, a lot of gambling will be done on the blockchain.

ETC: if move to ETH fails, people will flock to ETC. this is a hedge against ETH failing.

Any opinion on UBQ? It seems to be the most profitable coin to mine right now, so I'm just curious as to what you think of it.

I'm new to this world, I'm currently waiting to get approved.. should I just wait for the whole thing to crash and get in? or should I buy BTC and hold?

Also in Canada... how do you declare it? I mean, do you have any paperwork attesting the amounts you've first invested and gains you made?

The only experience I have is that I played the stock market on Neopets 10 years ago. Have $20 to my name. Where do I start with all this? Would buying BAY be a good idea?

If you're in the US, you have to pay regular tax rates if you held the asset for less than a year. If you've held it for more than a year, you pay capital gains tax, which is only 10%. In both cases, you only pay when you sell.

How do you get fresh bills for crypto without using a bank?

Why do you think having that much cash is a good idea? You're begging for that to be seized.

you'll get eaten alive by fees. Don't jump in until you have something like 1k to throw away. It's a shitty time to be in the market anyway. Get your shit together to buy, however.

there is no paperwork. you fill out the part on the tax return form that states capital gains and enter the number and the name of the capital.

Merci minou

Sia is shit. Too many legal hurdles for it to get the enterprise market.

Opinions on holding Golem? DCR?

Cheers man. Here's hoping I get this job.

If he's paying taxes on it, there's no problem with using a bank or having the cash on him. He's in Canada, so there aren't any laws that allow cops to seize money until you prove it isn't drug money.

If using a bank, why keep that much cash at home?

To take pictures with.

You couldn't get a US bank to give you that much in US dollars. Zero chance of getting that from a Canadian bank.

They have to give you the cash, m8. They might have to order it, but they have to give it to you.

Lol, no. Go to your bank and ask for $10,001. Let alone that pile of cash.

I regularly order cash from my bank, m8. They'll so a SAR, but they'll give you the cash. They only keep so much cash on hand, so if it's a large amount, they'll tell you to come back in a few days.

Hi cryptocat, what do you think will happen to ethereum tokens if ether price collapses? what will happen to alts if btc price collapses?

Hey CC, seems like you know what you're talking about. Thanks for wading through the shitstorm of Veeky Forums for us poorfags

i sell on an exchange and ask the exchange to wire the money. the money gets to my bank. my bank has to give me cash if i ask for it.

been doing this for the last 3 years (haven't cashed out in the first 4) and never had any problems.

a crash in ETH or BTC will send a ripple across the whole market. ETH and BTC will be affected less and everything tied to them will be affected more. e.g. if ETH falls 5%, ETC will fall 10%.

Is this a logical scenario.

Wait for ETH crash.
Buy ETH.
ETH pumps as BTC is approaching fork.
Sell ETH and buy BTC dip.

Why are you shilling ETH so much?

ru a fagit?

>big move
Elaborate?
In what way

If i cant dump a big sum of money now, rather just 100$ every two weeks, what should my main strategy be?

Hi crypto cat.
Do you prefer Fancy Feast or Tender Vittles?
Also what coin, even one thatisn't on anyone's radar, do you think has the best chance to have 1000% gains in a year or 2? Thanks.

Please advise on MNE Minereum

CPC Capricoin?

these are shitcoins

really convincing

Hey, poor neet Canadian here from the GTA. Thought I'd have a chance at escaping poverty so I started getting into crypto two weeks ago and so far I've only lost more than half of my money that I've put in. I'm down to $700 CDN and got in SNT and BNT late last night. Should I pull out of either or will they recover soon?

do you get along with other cats? I am looking to adopt another but my husband says no and these guys who want to hire me away from my day job (and lately I'm so frustrated lately because of a lot of shit- I work in a crazy industry where I am the youngest female out of thousands of men, most over 40- my new potential employer in the same industry or crypto are about to succeeed and pull me away) call me a crazy cat lady. However how would you feel living in a house with other cats? Food, water, love always provided, you can go outdoors and chase birds, and unlimited internet access for CryptoCat trading. We have 2 females and 3 males- the males are young and the females middle age.

Seriously though I gree with you about pulling out of Eth- I think it is essentially an inflation of the USD. Anyway my question to you is when is (if) the hard fork going to happen? When is the real crypto "crash". (Which I expect will rebound) likely to take place? And I don't think it necessarily has to be because of BTC joining segwit or the hard fork, I think the bull market is too bull market, which is great to take advantage of but we must be wary.

what exchange do you use?

Bittrex, but I've accounts on liqui and Polo as well.

When did you buy into SNT? I've already pumped and dumped that a few times, but it depends on where you bought that shit coin, I am not the all knowing CryptoCat but I can give you some advice

I bought SNT at 2218 and BNT at 13K.

Hey rich cat... How much money are you sitting on?

How much did you started with? Have you made all your cash with crypto?

Lastly, well done! makes me happy to know there are people making so much money, one day I hope to have as much. I have a lot of family and people I could help financially.

>I have a lot of family and people I could help financially.

Same here.

SNT is really going down the shitter, maybe I should just eat my loss now.

I didn't buy into BNT. Didn't play that one, but I can check it out for you if you want.

You'll need about 4 days before you can overcome your losses on SNT. After the 4th of July I think. I bought in at 2260 sat, sold about 2450 sat or something, then stupidly bought in again so I'm in your game too. Not too worried though, the ICO was a hilarious disaster and there will be recovery to at least 3000 sat. Watching it drop now, not worried. In fact there's a small but significant enough chance that it's gonna lambo for a little bit.

Also I trade in no out of a lot of different coins daily so one screw up doesn't really mean much to me, 95% of my trades are gains.