Antshares

Can someone explain to me (a pathetic noob) what is happening with antshares. I know there was some conference and a lot of people bought in and made money..... what should i do (buy in now/ buy later) am i retarded? a faggot? or both

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs
reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6iodtz/campaign_for_ant_on_additional_exchanges/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shitcoin
invest in litecoin instead, will literally be 150 by the end of july

CHINESE ETHEREUM

TOP 5 COIN SOON

BUY YOU STUPID NIGGER, THIS IS LIKE SEEING ETH AT 10 USD.

ASIA WILL SWITCH TO ANS, DUE TO ETH HAVING HUGE ISSUES & CHINA WILL BACK THIS UP NIGGUH

DEVELOPER IS COMPETENT AND WILL MAKE SURE ALIBABA USES THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BUY U DUMB FAG

>muh MIT
>bug my BAGS

Lel

The fundamentals are there is no single dapp running on this technology, nor any announcement from third parties of intending to run one. There is no updated roadmap. The documentation is lackluster. Wallets don't work correctly. Finding any meaningful and detailed information about the ANS team is nigh impossible. It's not fundamentals driving the price upwards, it's greed.

I'm about to buy and I feel ready. The more we buy, shill, and hold the better.

It's gonna moon hard, I know it. It's been steadily increasing each day.

Hold my scotch, I'm going in dry desus.

Man it feels so fucking good to watch all those weak-handed beta cunts shoot themselves in the head after ANS has been going back to where it was.

To all you niggers that sold at a loss while you were clearly told not to, I hope to see your names on suicide watch very soon.

>tfw anter

Feels amazing man

this. the hype is entirely based around a whitepaper and none of the tech exists realistically.

also, their wallet installs a custom root cert into your system. that's asking for the great dick of china to read your https traffic.

I've seen this exact post in another thread.

this^

the Chinese are very nationalistic, if they have a choice between a local brand vs. some outsider shit, especially American, they are going with the local brand,

they laugh at Uber , Wal Mart, Google, etc....

any no native crypto will flounder in China.

And, if it flourishes in China it will get pushed on all the neighbors in a sort of domino effect.

my theory is that as the side by side pic of the CEOs

it will be Ants in the East, Ehtereum in the West

and all the others, including bitcoin, will be gone within 5 years

Where were you during the great crypto civilization war of 2017? I already sold my ass to the Chinese

Yeah ans is going up but it def don't make sense..
The wallet sucks, root cert def installed..check it out yourself and see the list of shit and that onchain is like only thing running full permish, like wat the actual motherfuck..
>You can only send what , 1 coin transactions?! Wat the fuck..
>Whenever I test new wallets and withdrawal out of exchanges I do 3 times, once to test wallet, 2nd to make sure addy takes multiple transactions, then 3rd time to unload it..
>So fucking $30 to test wallet and withdrawal , waaaaattt the fuuuuckkk
>The ans China website makes u run flash , wtf
Fucking shit coin if I ever seen one

I feel like a lot of the replys both supporting and downing ants are being copy and pasted daily. Ive seen these exact posts the last few days in ANS threads. What does it mean? FUD FUD FUD FUD?

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs

They are working on new NEO wallets, there are no more updates to the existing.
The 1ANS fee is the exchange, not a problem with Ants, talk to the exchange about this.

Yeah the root cert shit gets copy pastad but its fucking true.
And it's solid,coin transactions with no decimal , so that's the going rate in fees per withdrawal out of exchange
I made money off these fucking ans, so I'm all about that, but fo reals, everything about this coin right now is shady.
Yeah ill buy more on the dip just because I take chances but seriously like wtf , if the shit goes up to 100$, we gotta pay a Benjamin to the exchange for a stupid withdrawal?

Garbage name. Garbage rebrand. Just buy LTC

Yeah, bittrex is a piece of shit. I do hate the fact that anything after the decimal is lost in a transaction.

Feel free to request more exchanges add AntShares

reddit.com/r/Antshares/comments/6iodtz/campaign_for_ant_on_additional_exchanges/

that's just bittrex being stupid. If they actually enabled ANC then you would be paying transaction fees in ANC.

After a couple more western exchanges add antshares then the competition will most likely force them to use ANC, whether theyve been planning to implement it or not.

Yeah, fuck bittrex. The ANS holders need to lobby the exchanges more. I try and send out 2-3 requests per day, but that shit is not enough.

Has anyone liquidated their ETH? I am thinking about it, but it's hard to convince myself to pull the trigger.

> Ans -> $20 is 2x gain
> ETH -> $600 is 2x gain

Which is more likely?

Fuck dont put that thought in my head. Now I wanna put some ETH in there, but I know I'd hate myself for a long time if I lost on that trade.

JUST DIP ALREADY REEEEEE

no dip
buy now

Right. Doesn't it sound very alluring.

I could do it and it would put me at about 1200 ANS. Those would be some nice gains. Think about how easy it would be for ANS to hit LTC's market cap.

>$2,127,350,200 LTC
>$486,600,500 ANS

> 4.73x

>ANS @ now: $9.94
>At least -> $9.94 x 4.73 = $47.02

>not selling right before the conference and buying back in within the past couple days

alright, if ANS goes below 350k sat. ill do it

I didn't buy ETH at 2 dorra now I have to side with chinks

I missed out on NYC when people were giving 1000s to people for drawing shitty memes on /g/.

Can I draw shirty memes for 1000 of these?

>Apple iPhone biggest market is in China with Chinese people

>chinese are so nationalistic, that's why they sell more xiaomi than apple ipho-
lmao