Hey Veeky Forums so I'm trying unorthodox methods to know buy crypto

Hey Veeky Forums so I'm trying unorthodox methods to know buy crypto.

I'll start with pendulum divination, so the answers can be only Yes or No. I'll already asked if ANS will go up and they did! So if you want some answers ask me a specific question and I'll answer that for you.

Will ark bring crypto to the normies?

why don't you jam that rock up your pisshole?

The pendulum says NO.
:^)

What is the better long term investment for the next year: ETH or BTC?

Will chancoin become the new meme coin of biz?

Will bogcoin become the new meme coin of biz?

recently, I asked the demons SHAH-DYE-ELL-KYE & AH-DOE-NYE-HA-AH-RETZ to make dash go down forever so I can forever short it

can you tell me if this worked?

nice penis

same question, but Bancor

I'll rephrase that to "Is ETH a better long term investment than BTC for the next year?".

The pendulum says YES.

The pendulum says NO.

Will Decred eventually replace Bitcoin?

I have no idea.

The pendulum says YES. But idk man I don't like Bancor...

Are you conscientious of how much of a fucking faggot you are?

The pendulum says YES. It's true though.

The pendulum says NO. But c'mon, bitcoin is bitcoin.

If we want to consult an anonymous magician on the internet for advice regarding ponzi scheme electron money, that's our business. Now fuck off.

Will Decred become a top 10 coin in the next 5 years?

Well played. Ask it if I'll ever get a gf now!

If no, then at least a BF?

Sorry user, it says NO. I hope it isn't true and you make mad profit.

There was an idiot on /x/ who did this a while ago. Needless to say, he lost his money.

Lol, no gf for you, but you'll get a bf... I don't know if you're into that haha.

Well the meme magick ritual from last night said ETH would moon so I don't put that much faith in divination. It's too easy to mess up.

You can't depend on "magic", it's more important to know in what you're investing haha.

will i get to fuck Ashley again and actually go on dates and do shit together?

Nope sorry... but hey that depends on you I guess, maybe it's time to make a change on your strategy?

sorry that was a loaded question. i meant just to fuck. will i get to fuck her again

So ANS is going up? What about ETH?

Yes, both ANS and ETH will rise.

Actually I asked some question about ANS and in 4 weeks there will be a huge increase for some reason. Are you aware of something that's going to happen then?

Yeah that would be after the new conference.

Really? Now I'm starting to believe this shit hahaha.

Yeah lol.

hahaha, I knew it. Time to accumulate for the 2018 gravy train.

nice larp fagget

I don't know what you mean, I'm really using a pendulum here.

FCT to become a titan in blockchain? Think IBM or Nestlé.

Surprisingly... it says YES. What is FCT? Now I'm googling about it.

I'm expecting the price to go 15-20x, there may be a point where it bubbles up to something ridiculous like 40x, but time will tell. Accumulate if you can, it's ridiculously cheap rn imo, but maybe it'll drop to $20. prices really don't make sense for fct since it is blockchain agnostic so it's kinda stupid that the price seems to correlate with the market. Anything under $50 is a good idea for a long term hold in my opinion, but you should make your own opinion

Is Dogecoin gonna replace Bitcoin

Are stocks a better investment than crypto

Pfft this stuff is bullshit

I'll stick with my technical analysis
*expands fib levels*