Western-fag here. Where I can find something similar to the wild west in today's world?

Western-fag here. Where I can find something similar to the wild west in today's world?

Rough areas of Africa and the Middle-East

Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia have really cleaned up their scummy images in the past few years

Anywhere in the west that isnt shitty coastal California or Las Vegas or Montana

South Africa.

You mean the Wild West as seen in movies?

Somalia

Motherfucking Detroit

I was in Cambodia about 6 months back and it still felt pretty damn wild west-esque. Cheap food, drinks, whores, violence never far away...

>Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia have really cleaned up their scummy images in the past few years

Fuck no.

Not really. More like the most lawless place you can't think of

Anywhere in central america

Jew detected

Really?

Poland was lovely last Christmas

Eastern Europe is basically the same as western Europe, just poorer and more conservative. The 90s days of unrestricted mafia rule and cowboy like shootouts are long gone.

Poland was always lovely.

Even Albania and Bosnia?

Central Asia

Yeah city est europe is really comfy. It's really only russia that got that cold wild west feel

I'm not sure about Albania but Bosnia is fine nowadays.

>Bosnia
Yes
>Albania
Looks like north africa desu

HOL UP

the australian outback

Ethiopia/Somalia/Eritrea.

Shit's sick, yo.

Seconding South East Asia. South Western China too, near Tibet. You can tell things are a little less 'wild' than they used to be, but Tibetan China is the furthest I've ever felt from Western civilization.

Albania has a lower crime rate than most Western countries

Africa.

Papua new guinea and maybe some parts of the amazon

I wish

Things work differently in such places. I doubt many things we'd consider to be crimes are reported to the authorities.

Antarctica, but with snowmobiles instead of horses?

Haha lol no Antarctica is likely the most well regulated and law abiding land on Earth.

Exclusivity

The Brazilian agricultural frontier in the Amazon is the closest you can get to what the Wild West actually was. You have indigenous peoples, a harsh environment (jungle instead of desert, though), an ineffective government, big landowners having private armies, cowboys, cattle raids, lynch law, etc

Mongolia

My family actually owns a farm in the middle of the country, It's pretty close to the wild west. The Indians are always trying to extort us and we have to give them one cow every year. Also, the only convenience store in the nearest "city"(1000 people, two hours away) sold ammo like it was candy.

Haha modern day, still paying off the savages

Sorry cuck but that's not like America at all. We shot our savages when they threatened us.

Ehhhh you know we could have just given them a fukken cow every year.

Huh. Never thought of that. Oh well...

Argentina and Paraguay

>gira will never play the lead role in a spaghetti western

The balkans are pretty wild. Other than that the middle east is comparable, but you'll get beheaded.