Uhhh... I don't see your FaceBook account on here?

>Uhhh... I don't see your FaceBook account on here?

I never had a facebook account in my whole life

Sorry, we don't hire creeps.

casul

fuck you
I'm a successful crypto daytrade.

Show him this

It says right here you've pirated one of my games
Care to explain yourself? They're 5% off on Steam right now without the Season Pass or any of the DLC..... So what seems to be the issue?

De activated my account years ago as I seen it as a Jew tactic to dumb me down

Umm user, it says here you said gas the kikes race war now on Veeky Forums/pol/ 348 times. anything to say for yourself?

gas the kikes race war now

G-guilty ;(

FUCKING TODD GO AWAY

>I haven't used facebook in years, I use whatsapp to message friends.
I don't think I'll ever work somewhere where this matters.

Welcome on board !

actually i said gas the bikes race car now but i can see the confusion.

*teleport behind him*
*eh nothing personal*
*snap neck*

> "No problem, I didn't want to be a wagecuck anyway. It's pathetic and humiliating."

it truly is, fuck being a wagecuck/wageslave.

I believe you're the one pirating the consumer's money by advertising games such as Fallout 4 as a $60 AAA title when in reality it's just a rehash of old games that were also rehashed.

Now, convince me why I should work for YOU - what is your company doing to create original titles?

HR check your linkedin and then your facebook. HR are the ultimate stalkers when you think about it

I deleted my Facebook once I turned 13, sir.

I'm too old for such nonsense, but please, feel free to take a look at my LinkedIn profile, or my GitHub.

Seems a little too high up to be todd

Exactly, plus it was wasting too much of my time.

>So it says right here that you can only fit three dicks in your mouth at one time
>I think we're going to have to go with someone who takes a little more initiative in his work

god I love Veeky Forums

Only 348? It seemed like more.