SNT SNT SNT 4 THE PEOPLE

Hey guys you should definately try to buy SNT RIGHT NOW, its going to moon sometime and your gonna miss it, i'll take a screenshot and eveything

BTW also honestly i have bought at 2250 and its not much just 1.2BTC so if you could please help me get rid of it FOR NOW please.

4 CHANERS GO GO help the good people sell what they got dragged into!

Blessings and thank you so much guys

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.status.im/status-contribution-period-recap-36e64d35d3e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it looks like a nice investment bro im going to get in it

>it looks like a nice investment bro im going to get in it
holy fucking kek you just samefagged yourself in a blatant way i'm not sure who is jewing who right now

sent ;)

ok i have decided to send you personally 5 btc worth !!!!

i just need u to send me a test transaction of 0.5 btc to my address !

mind tricks kiddo

i can send you 0.25 to test brobeans but how will I make sure you dont take it

o sheet can I send you coin too?? I feel like sending free coins for no reason.

That 2.32 mil buy order though.

Which has been there for hours and the coin still hasn't moved up.

I'm gonna keep an eye on it anyways. No harm right?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS HAS TO BE FUCKING BAIT THIS CAN'T BE REAL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH>

It's a sellers market

When there's shit in the streets, sell.

Yall spend so much time pumpin and fuddin all kinds of shitcoin lets get this coin that has a clean look and "solid" team and "vision" behind it pumped up and then lets dump this shit on all these other tards LEETTTS GOGGOOOOO

>dusnt kno how to invest
>watchs and fuds
>crys when no money make
>laffs when everyon else makes even steven

NOTE THE OBV RTEND UP LFG FAGGOTS

wtf. why does your incoherent autism makes me lel 2 hard

There's literally nothing keeping this heap of shit coin from going up but it sits there stagnating. Christ, I fucking hate it.

JUS FRUCKIN buy ThE DUP

>got in at ICO but not satisfied with 2x gains

Just fucking go up already I want my 4x gains

fuck off

faggots who actually were dumb enough to buy in this overhyped ico deserve to lose their money

There goes the 2000 wall.

>tfw went to play overwatch and wall broke and now it's 1900

Sheiiitttt

>Put in order at 2001
>Guy takes down the buywall as soon as I put in the order in

Rip user, I think I got about ten trades through in the space of time 60btc was still up

THERE ARE PEOPLE STILL HERE BUYING THIS COIN.

You have to be kidding me.

Th-they'll buy the dip, r-right?

holy shit.

these people are doing a reverse.

theyre making you sell at a high price then making you sell low by putting the buy wall down.

this is new.

Fun while it lasted I suppose.

I think you may have missed the fact that alot of people were not able to buy in the ICO before it was full up and have been waiting for the lowest possible price to get in on this.

Yeah, but the whale still gets stuck with it at a higher price than the wall. Sold 50btc worth.

Perhaps it is a scheme to short it or something? Is there even a place you can short altcoins like that?

You sir, are a moron.

Think beyond. It does not end there

All of you faggots were warned,

fuck you if you dont want to listen good tips,

im sorry
im getting fucked hard right now and my prostate and dick is twitching, cumming against my will, and there are hands yanking the insides of my mouth like a fish, i cant concentrate on anything at the moment.

what was the tip again?

selly our shit asap,
that's the tip
fu

you WILL remember this moment

I'm done watching this shit. I never even bought, I'm just curious to see how it goes, but now I don't care anymore.

i will am hodl baggys

I'm a well of investor and I'm moving half my portfolio into SNT

How mad will you be when it moons, and you remember sitting here watching it's ico

So your prediction for the LARGEST ICO OF ALL TIME where almost 300000 ETH was contributed is a drive to zero?

wow... fud is strong in this one

There was a fucking 50 BTC buy wall for hours and the damned thing still didn't move. Why exactly do you think this is gonna move in any direction but down for the time being?

Because nearly 6000 people got bounced from the ICO when it reached its goal for one, the demand far outstripped supply even accounting for flippers.

blog.status.im/status-contribution-period-recap-36e64d35d3e4

And yet nobody bought in with a huge safety wall behind them

I'll probably feel the same way I do whenever I see another missed opportunity. Nothing at all.

>volume of 2500btc
>nobody bought

riiight

Fuck, when dis shit gonna take off boys?

December
maybe

whales are accumulating and keeping the price low, same thing's happening in XRP and NMR right now

welcome to big money in crypto, either play the long game or go to low caps imo

>whales are accumulating and keeping the price low, same thing's happening in XRP and NMR right now

lol this nigga has XRP, NMR, and SNT bags... that fucking sucks... keep telling yourself its the whales big guy

There's over 20k token holders from the ico

It's going to take a while for them to take their profits while whales build their stacks

I got into NMR and XRP before their big jumps and am back in XRP recently and NMR because it's going to hit a floor soon.

>SNT ICO price 0.036$
>current price 0.049$
>bagholder

>said he bought at 2200
>bagholder

Also, you're a faggot

it was related to me as i bought in at ICO muchacho