What ever happened to this?

What ever happened to this?

You guys were so excited about an announcement or something 2-3 weeks ago. Now no one talks about it?!?

Is it dead?
Will it recover?
Should I sell mine for a loss?!?

>589
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SELL
SELL
SELL
SELL

SELL SELL SELL

>Should I sell mine for a loss?!?

kek

>Is it dead?
nope
>Will it recover?
eventually
>Should I sell mine for a loss?!?
your call, famalam

i bought @ 692. kek

> muh wait til the polo wallet is fixed
>muh wait til the news last week

buy back below 500 , otherwise it's a very long term hold and you have to be patient.

Any guesses how long it'll stay FUCKING TANKED?!?

I have $760 worth, and its current market value is $513.

WHAT DO

lol i just bought more
fml

they had the announcement (onyx or some stupid shit like that). Like all news it had more of a negative affect. If you can hodl do it but you could probably make back any losses with ETH. I took a loss selling this shitcoin and got it back and then some off NMR and ETH buying the dips. It has potential but I already have one hodl coin and don't need anymore than that.

The announcement ended up being nothing just an asic miner that can mine over 30k sia a day which only reduced the price

sia is a very long term hold. IMHO it has the best case for real use and growth. i bought in at 147 so happy to hold, but ive been snapping up cheap sia as it pops up too

Then you don't have $760 worth retard.

>WHAT DO
next coin you jump to, don't do it on ATH you raging faggot

Youre right, its $512 now

I gather that people are disappointed that sia's ASIC can't be purchased with siacoin, also fear/ misunderstanding of the implications of ASIC mining's affect on sia's value. Their argument for ASIC mining is that it will combat inflation by causing the blockchain to reach block payout reducing milestones faster to lower supply, while gradually reducing existing volume on a yearly basis through a "proof of burn" machanism.

How is it dead?
It's holding well at ~ 600 sat
Look at where it was two months ago.

New announcement to be made within the next two weeks. Minebox about to announce something soon. The ASIC will make everything better within the next year.

Just sell now if you can't hold.
Meanwhile, I'll count my million.

>I gather that people are disappointed that sia's ASIC can't be purchased with siacoin,
It's mostly the tone of ''if there's a 5% difference dip in price, we'll ask you to pay more'' that got people annoyed.
People that are here long term see the value of ASIC with the bitcoin mining problem.

The ASIC will not combat inflation. It remains stable, it just makes the hashrate go up. This is good since by going first, it stops potential future threats of some company building an ASIC first and having a hashrate monopoly. But it also stops people who duel mine eth and sia, then dump their sia. If you only want sia, you'll have to the get ASIC.

I'm happy with the recent news and I see 1 billion market cap within the next year.

Sia actually decided to prevent their own coin from mooning.

soon

mined 10k worth dual mining, dont care whats its worth really.

Good memes.

You're the reason sia is getting ASIC.