RIPPLE'S TIME BABY

RIPPLE'S TIME BABY

businesswire.com/news/home/20170629006436/en/Rippleā€™s-Blockchain-Solution-Powers-Instant-Remittances-SBI

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sbigroup/status/880603990433517568
rialto.ai/crowdsale/
xrpchat.com/topic/6073-sbi-is-preparing-to-use-xrp-japanese-press-release/?page=2#comment-65627
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hmmm

>weebs go all in on ripple
>xrp price still doesnt move
>volume less than etc
rly activates your peanuts

That sell wall. Never buying XRP man.

As someone who is mostly invested in XRP, stop trying to hype/pump this one. It's pathetic and mostly turns people off from it. If you like XRP and think it has a future, put some money into and be patient. Ripple has released a ton of interesting/good news in the last month. This kind of thing doesn't affect the price. Larger adoption of it's use will.

I will have to see to believe this one. Ripple is slow climbbbb, slower than a retard sloth.

>Fuck Ripple!
>Only crypto actively used by banks in production...

Pick one.

If you choose wrong, I'm gonna ride the massive gains train over your graves fuckers.

XRP to the moon.

This. Banks don't want a fluctuating asset. It's not supposed to change in price like other coins.

but what does this mean op, I have no idea what it means.

Not their problem and doesn't have that much impact, the purpose is liquidity which banks want and XRP does.

It means more banks are using Ripple to send money right now.

it's the implementation of ripple into the banking system

you know that slow ass wire transfer you used to send your money in that took like 2 weeks?

it's going to be 4 seconds with XRP.

kek you mean 3 business days, wire transfers take weeks?

This guy knows what he's talking about... which is weird considering he's on /biz

twitter.com/sbigroup/status/880603990433517568

>implying we can speak moon

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dubs and bump

Stay poor, amigo.

Dubs of truth.

Paycheck to XRP.... again.

fucking retard

90btc sell wall at 0.00010044. shit.

Still poor, amigo.

Jesus. Pic related.

See : Stay poor

@2664821
I literally have long open right now you stupid fuck.

XRP is having one of the most textbook accumulation phases I've ever seen in crypto. The bollinger bands are squeezing on a paper thing margin.

I really think this one will retest ATH in the first half of July.

Point to me on the menu where you guestimate the price of cripple by Hanukkah, the year of our Lord 2017.

oh man I chuckled

This fucking board is slower than AIDS.

Yep. The 4hr tells the story. This thing is finally gearing up for something impressive.

Booooring. 50cents? What kind of hillbilly gains are those? I wipe my asshole with that, twice. I didn't get into crypto to chase pennies. You third worlders need to stop phone posting from the gutter and just die already. Die. Buh bye.

rialto.ai/crowdsale/

>Priority Pass
>Participating through this scheme will be possible from July 1st until July 14th 24:00 for all website subscribed supporters.
>The greatest potential to be exploited is in
creating the market between gateways
within the Ripple payment protocol.

Go back to your pump and dump shill thread.

Yeah Im signed up and will probably dump between 30 and 50,000 into it if i can.
Problem is all my XRP is on polo. What's a decent wallet besides Nano S?

Tell me where to go again pajeet.

Reminder that this will pump before the Rialto crowd sale purely because it's in the interest of the big boys that the price be as high as possible in USD.

Less than 20hrs before this starts to go

started 30 mins ago

man i went in BALLZ DEEP into CRIPPLE again.

I expect at least 30x profit. I WILL BE FUCKING RICH MADAFAKAAA

xrpchat.com/topic/6073-sbi-is-preparing-to-use-xrp-japanese-press-release/?page=2#comment-65627

> I watched Mr. Kitao's oral presentation video of today in relevant parts.

>- He believes that XRP has a very good potential of becoming the core currency in the crypto world. BTC cannot be used by FIs as it lacks mechanisms for central control and compliance.

>- SBI will make the best efforts to raise the value of XRP, which he believes will eventually contribute to the group, XRP holders, and XRP users.

>- SBI will also make the best efforts to promote the global use of Corda, which is not specific to money remittances but covers a broader range of usages.

>- At present, SBI Max is planned to be established in Hong Kong.

>His statement shows that he has a strong expectation of and belief in the success of Ripple, ILP, and XRP. As the stakeholder of SBI Ripple Asia (60%) and Ripple (11%), SBI has direct and common interests with Ripple in the latter's success. At the same time, SBI is trying to play a lead role in as broad areas of Fintech as possible, including R3/Corda. As for the recurring question on the relationship between Ripple/SBI and R3, he does not seem to expect a competing relationship between them due to the Ripple's focus on money remittances.

>He did not mention SBI Coin or other crypto currencies that SBI has been reported to be thinking about, but his statements strongly indicate that, as long as money remittances are concerned, SBI expects XRP to be the core currency. "

Cripple is cheap now you be stupid not to buy.

Shut the fuck up, retard. XRP is nowhere near the price point it needs to be.

Bought here 3 days ago LT chart looks excellent. Headed to Bugattiland.

It's. Would like to buy but all my money is in shitcoins that I am holding

There is literally no reason for anyone to buy the fidgetspinner coin. It's centralized piece of shit that's never going anywhere.

WHAAAAAT!?

This fresh insight is all i need to dump the entirety of my holdings. Thanks friend. Don't know why this hasn't be said on Veeky Forums before now!

Still waiting for it to hit $0.4

At the moment it's the only coin that's actually going anywhere, so what are you talking about?

This, really dodged a bullet there. Thank god that user chimed in.

>it needs to be to make me a profit
ftfy

What I meant is, the market cap is too small at the moment for XRP to function as visioned. Why the fuck would Ripple try to stabilize the price at this point?