Is AntShares/Neo a Meme???

Why is their wallet complete shit? I've seen 13-year-old scammers create better wallets and more functional coins.

Also, is there any actual tech or is this just some sort of chingchongdingdong scam?

>create """shares"""
>not actually mined
>basically no real network even
>sell them to idiots
>profit???

Are people really falling this hard for a scamcoin or am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the wallet OP, it's basically just greed fueling it at this point, it's top traded volume and dumb traders don't want to risk missing out now. Gonna be pretty ugly when this dips again, it might even beat the last one

antshares is an obvious scam but easy to make money on.

youtube.com/watch?v=xQn1wclpoLs

I'm kind of a bit concerned about this as well. I want to hear from someone who has actually tried developing with the Antshares development kit.

i allways keked at there selling point of a coin was they were working on a wallet. its a fucking copy and paste. its a scam. i mean i made some money but that money went into real coins and out of the shit coin

UHAUEEHUAEAEA

>i allways keked at there selling point of a coin was they were working on a wallet.

That's Stratis though (and I actually believe it's a good long-term investment)

so what your saying is that they are seloing coins but offer you no where to store them? lol it has come to the point that a ico just creates a facebook page and a copy and paste website and gets 30 million dollars. fucking kek

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

for what reason? becasue they said they can send rockets to space with monkeys in them under a block chain but did not even put in the effert to make a fucking wallet. lol get fucked i will be glad when eth shits the bed with in 2 weeks. and you will be holding bags

mean while rdd is solving a problem and it gets hated on every step

For the last time stop shilling RDD. Accumulate and hodl till the releases. Devs and community have been clear we don't want this coin to be p&d.

I was told this coin would be going up to quad digits in 2020

Strat isn't a new ICO. They had theirs in Dec 2016 before the fucking mass of them happened recently

Why though? I mean, so far no one can give me a single reason this thing is getting any attention other than "because some chinese people made it". It literally makes zero sense from any well-reasoned perspective other than "it's a scam".

i dont think this is true pretty sure stat just happened. it was after bnt so im pretty sure your stupid

>It literally makes zero sense from any well-reasoned perspective other than "it's a scam".
that's like 4/5 of this entire market

Stratis and Status are two different coins bruv

there all scams so pretty much the same coin if there based on eth or they are eth they are scams. i mean i would never start a company thats under a flaming fucking faggot that carries around a fucking cat Perice. you think that someone with money is going to start a company under a flaming faggot? the answer is no. that leads us to the fact that there all scams

good, fine, sturdy looking broad. if the hips check out, would wife/ 10

also, everyone and their mother keeps calling it the ethereum of china. and since outsourcing motherfuckers love chink tricks and think they can win against the jade emperor's house, they love playing their game

> Is AntShares/Neo a Meme

No, it's not. Why don't you actually do your own research? The whitepaper is easily accessible on their fucking website. The reddit page literally discusses all of the upcoming conferences and backing. You can buy into the Binance ICO with ANS.

i like how every time i say the owner of eth is a flaming faggot no one ever defends him/her/it/takes it in the ass for fun

This seems like a FUD post trying to get people to sell because ANS has steadily climbed the last 2 days while everything else is in shambles. People probably sold and are freaking out there won't be a dip (which there certainly will be but of course no one here has patience). but shit I'll still bite.

Anyway I'm hodling 1500 of these bad boys because I believe in the tech. It obviously has downsides (wallet isn't great, development is further behind than where we'd all like it to be) but those are all fixable over time.

On the plus side it's getting recognition in both western and eastern markets (the latter of which is HUGE), has POS, high trade volume, and the whole "Chinese ether" hype going...which isn't all that crazy because it seems to be faster than Ether and the really big plus is that the tech is compatible with multiple coding languages.

I'm a realist. I'm not gonna sit here and claim it will moon with certainty, that would be asinine in this market. But to completely dismiss it is also crazy as there's potential here. Check out the white paper and dare I say the sub-Leddit for more articles and information.

ANS will drop. There is absolutely nothing but pseudo-hype propping it up. Literally just a few announcements. This is not a top 50 coin right now.

It's a top 12 coin, nigger.

ITT frustrated anons who didn't buy their bags early enough

I was realistic and gave you things ANS needs to work on. I gave you a few reasons why it's trading how it is and what can make it successful.

>"it will drop. it is not a top 50 coin.

Kys

See

It's still early. In 4 weeks it will be worth at least 100$. Screencap this post, I'm a wizard.

>doesn't know the different between SNT and STRAT
>there
>your
>14
>b&

That's your argument? lol