This 1997 book already talked about how something like Bitcoin would change everything

This 1997 book already talked about how something like Bitcoin would change everything.
People don't still see what Bitcoin means because they don't know cryptographers have been dreaming without something like it for ages. Banks and other corporation CEOtards running around with their little Powerpoint trash are still coping with muh "blockchain technology", trying to profit from the latest fad while missing the entire point. They are like pigs playing in the mud.

You can consider yourself lucky if you own 1 BTC.

If you are from the million club (21 BTC) you'll be rich as fuck in a decade, if you have what it takes to hold through all the bullshit.

Bond market will crash. Boomers will pay. Normies will wageslave.

Vengance will be brutally served. They have no idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dale_Davidson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rees-Mogg
weidai.com/bmoney.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What book is that?

Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

If this author isn't holding thousands of BTC...

"The Sovereign Individual"

should i dump my litecoin for bitcoin or what? i got 10

this is cool OP thanks for sharing

Holy fuck I didn't even know that about faxes. This is why I'm an optimist; as fucked as our government seems now, they were much more authoritarian starting in the FDR years up through Reagan.

where are we all moving in the next 10 years?

There will alwas be bitcoin-friendly countries that profit from bitcoin-friendly due simple game theory. Bitcoin millonaires will move there and enjoy their villas.

Good shit. Really enjoying these pages. Will add this book to my list.

Did Satoshi Nakamoto write this book in 1997?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dale_Davidson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Rees-Mogg
What do we think?

this book is pure gold :O and what about the future economy in the sense of harmony ?

>Bitcoin
>Not Bitbean

Off by a couple of letters

weidai.com/bmoney.txt
nov 1998

you're shitcoin blind, right?

Damn, both of these guys are pretty old as well, I would have figured the authors were young 20-somethings at the time of the 90s tech boom.

This book is like a clear crystal ball. Thanks OP, this thread is gold.

this only talks about encrypted communication and not about cryptocurrency per se. if this is predicting bitcoin, then I say F.A. Hayek predicted it in 1974:

>“If the existing currencies continued to depreciate, the demand for a stable currency would rapidly increase and competing enterprises offering similar but differently-named units would soon emerge”

this is pretty crazy. this guy was right on the money, back when the internet was still young.

The currencies are depreciating because they're no longer backed by gold.

Ehh what are those

Interesting. Have a bump.

Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym for a group including Nick Szabo, Wei Dai, and Hal Finney. They met via the Extropy Institute listserv.

Thanks user

It's just a given now. It's a matter of time. It seems like a long-shot to some people because it's the internet, it's some online thing that started out for video games and drug dealing - but it's truly the future of commerce

I'm going to get this book

i liked the part where the white race will be mixed and any outsiders will be left in the dirt.