Eth Crashing Again

>it's a "ETH is crashing" episode again

Who else has strong hands after the last crash? Never panic selling again.

got bad new for you.........

you better sell, i dont even know the price or care but you should have sold 2 days ago

back when eth "crashed" from 13 to 7 dollars each people were posting the same shitty arguments and memes (hurr muh bubble chart) as they are now and enough dumb fucks sold the dip.

Its because the newfriend (((((((TRADERS)))))))) think its going to dip to mid 200 in a bulltrap and are placing shorts based on the fucking meme graph. Just wait for them to get liquidated once it surges after their orders are all placed.

All the weak hands have already been shaken out. Shorting or Longing ETH are equally risky right now.

ya but there was not 40 ico scams then

You do realize nothing has changed since February? (when I first bought in)

There's been no significant technological advances. All ETH had going for it was vision and the EEA.

It turns out the tech is seriously lacklustre, and performs poorly. Maybe if they iron out the issues this will one day return to $400, but now I'd say the dip is more than justified.

I think ETH and all the coins based on ETH will crash

Antshares will take ETH's place.

they dont even have a working wallet so kill yourself

Sorry OP, but I'm an ANS holder, and if ETH is crashing that means I'm going to moon.

Like clockwork that fucking graph is posted.

If you look at it statistically you should always invest in coins when its compared to this plot because its never been correct.

I already sold and am ready to dip

You've been warned.

Look ma I posted it again on the 4chans!

dumbfuck newfags and fudders have been posting this shit on eth since lik3 7 dollars and btc at like 200.

Get my ETH on the 1st fuck I swear the market is bullying me

Each crash only makes my hands stronger

wait until it 10 dollars for the second time this mouth. theres so many icos that when the fear sets in they will all sell there eth. thats why you cant have 600000 coins based on one coin. shit will crash one ico cashed out and price to 10 dollars. it will never work. you cant have 6000000000000000 companies runing on the same system.

This is why "ETH is crashing"

You can see the decline to the first crash, then the dead cat bounce that we are in now. Its going back to 0.09. Then maybe lower?

catch it at 180 this time

if eth loses valve they all lose valve. once one company solve a real world problem and has a company thats not a scam what do you think will happen? they will split off into there own company. there all scams

>dead cat bounce
kys

>muh dead cat bounce

Every day. Every post. Every coin.

fair enough (retard who is new to crypto), but if you're willing to watch it go down to 200 and sit there for a year, you aren't a real trader and you're just some ETH cultist nutrider. it has literally no other function than to make money right now.

Literally every tech nerd I know is invested in ETH and claims it will be the next big thing in 1-2 years.

I'm holding these bags with a deathgrip.

maybe stop assuming shit about strangers on a tibetan tapestry forum

>holding bags
>not selling and rebuying

please tell me one good real world use for this shitcoin. other than being a platform for scams? dont worry i will wait

btc is also dumping

those clowns don't know anything about trading or asset valuation

they'll be right probably, but in terms of ETH price they know nothing

lmao, cant stop loling at the idiots who said ETH is bullish right now and 300 is the new floor.

JUST lmao. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH