J U S T

J U S T

is anyone still holding onto this meme of a coin?

I'll say it again
I'll grab some at 350~400 sats next week or two

I fell for the "Buy the dip" meme. Little did I know I was buying the crash.

dgb bottoms out at 600 sats and moons to 3k in july cap dis

damn all jokes aside, i didn't expect it to go full POSW like that. JUST indeed.

Go away pajeet it's going to moon tomorrow screen cap this xD

such an iconic graph, you can recognise the thumbnail from across the room

what would happen if it did. would you shove a sharpie in your poohole for some from owners of lambos with DGB decaled on the side of them

Beyond me. Someone who wants to keep the price down maybe.

This Faggot makes at least four threads all at once, as soon as he comes online, every, single day for over two weeks:
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ (OP)

And tell me how this is normal. NO simple troll puts in this much fucking effort:

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Swarm too:

→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

It's even more pathetic when you realize posw was quite literally vaporware while Jared was supposedly presenting his project to Fortune 500 companies.

It's sad, really.

Nope. Got lucky and sold before the dip under 1k sats. Put everything into antshares, and at this point, it's set to recuperate all of my loses from every shitcoin I took a loss on by Monday, probably earlier, but those weekend dips are a fickle whore.

I bought some around 1080 on 6/20, immediately sold it for that little 1250 peak, then bought some more at 1000 only for it to immediately plummet. Oh well.

this is a false-flag shill post by the OP
nice trips
Sage

This is actually a false flag false flag... nice job

sell those shit bags and buy espers. I did and it's like the dgb that succeeded.

Oh, but where's the people claiming this would overtake btc.. thats right the shills dumped it while promoting it.. with all warnings to sell, sure hope most listened. Buy back sub 200, mines back in around 90

jesus christ

this man is weaponized autism

both of you

best part of this, goy, is i made money on it after that first "correction" spike

I'm thinking a dip to 570 is imminent

I doubt it'll go to 200 sats. 330 at the very lowest

why not below 300?

its literally useless right now and everything they promised (minecraft, league of legends, cs go, etc) was a scam

Saying this spam. Dgb hasn't had any significant price action in weeks. In the meantime there's been half a dozen catastrophic crashes across various other coins, yet this autist persists with his fucking bizarre vendetta against this once specific coin

well i mean it could go lower...but my numbers are based on previous support/resistance levels

The FUD for this coin is pretty bad, but it's been nearly of month of decline and desu I was predicting a trend reversal toward the end of the month. So if nothing bullish happens over the next 3-5 days I'll probably sell.

Not at a loss, but I learned my lesson. Never get emotionally attached to any coin.

I bought at 2000. Hodling until it moons.

>I'm thinking a dip to 570 is imminent
>I doubt it'll go to 200 sats. 330 at the very lowest
I haven't spent a dollar on dgb, but mine it all the time. They must pay you pretty well to shit talk a competitor's coin. Do research on the coin and you will find it has pretty good tech inside.

got ultrarekt by DGB in 2016 after it peaked and then value got divided by 3.
not this year, my friend. sold my bags at 2000+ and never looked back