Uh guys

What is going on. why is this wall so big? g-guys??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh fuck somebody tell me what this means

someone really wants some ants

I...I think we're goin to the fuckin moon soon. omg, pls let this be real

Fake buywall.

It means the whales want you to buy some coins. They know it's going to rise so they give you a safety net that price won't go lower than the wall, thus ensuring you will have ample time to buy now and sell later for profits ;)

moon lambo

kekd

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Whale wants to exist and is using a buy wall to pump the price. He'll either slowly sell into the people buying above his wall or he'll wait until the volume is deep enough to handle his dump.

RIP whatever shitcoin that is

Total newfag - what is the point of the wall? To make sure no one buys lower than 380, yes, but for what reason?

it means someones being a cunt

ans, you idiot

I was being flippant. I know what shitcoin it is.

Ruh roh!

IT'S GOIN DOWN
I'M YELLIN TIMBER

ANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IN MY PANTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ok so it looks like its falling. i saw it get up to $10.07, now its at $9.82. will it spike up momentarily??????????????????

Buy walls are there to make dumps more explosive once the buy wall gets taken down.

Ans will be prone to this all the way up.

Greedy whales will accumulate and dump a lot.

Either look for patterns and be smart about how you trade this (considering risks and reward)

Or forget about this totally and see where you are in 3 months. (UNLESS - you see a happening thread on biz showing ANS has some kind of security vulnerability or exploit in which case decide now whether that would make you dump or hold)

I think we might be heading into the dump.