CryptoOracle aka Cryptobrah here AMA

Twitter: twitter.com/OracleOfCrypto

Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCEBRZGYDGPDUUDOJ9pX3tPg

Answering all crypto, trading, and technical analysis questions

You look like a fag but tell me how to make money.

tell me about ETH tonight, OP

Tell me what you think of ANS 6 month outlook

why do you hate niggers and insist on the destruction of nonwhite races

Why do you completely suck at speaking?

ANS definitely has the potential to become the "ETH of China" but it still has a lot of work to do. It's a solid investment if you can get in at a good dip ($6-8) and keep up with the developers. I can see it hitting $30-50 in 6 Months easy.

I can see a large upwards trend taking place in the next couple of days, probably not overnight though.

do you still recommend nautilus coin?

Don't daytrade unless you have tons of time to put the work in.

Hold coins medium-long term and do a lot of research before investing a large chunk of your capital. Long term I can't see anybody losing money on SC, XVG, EMC, LTC.

Mark my words NAUT will get pump and dump again within the next week or two. If you have the attention (or you can set alerts in bittrex) to sell at the peak of the pump you can make a lot of money on this coin.

i got in on ants at $6 because of your video, thanks for helping a poorfag out

do you actually see it dipping to $6 again? I really want to buy in again but want to get it cheap.

Also what do you think the whole August 1 drama will do to coins? I can't tell what's going on there anymore.

Sure thing man, we're all gonna make it to Lamboland

Hey OP been into crypto since late march still learning but what do you think is the best way to day trade?

I think $7.50ish is where I would personally rebuy. August 1st the only advice I have is to be ready for anything. Have money in crypto as well as some in fiat in case of a hard dip in which case you can pick up coins for cheap. I'm sure we'll learn more as we come closer to August 1st.

thanks for the info. Hopefully I can get back in on that price.

Method wise that it recently have been daytrading ants just staring at the orders and volume but I feel like there is a better way especially for larger gains

What do you use and why in your TA?

Find a coin that is staying steady and has a decent spread between average high and average low. Also make sure the coin has enough volume to make frequent enough trades. Throw in low buy orders and high sell orders before you go to sleep in order to catch those dips and peaks.

Second question

What the fuck is wrong with your hair that you constantly see the need to adjust it?

Bonus round

Why do you speak like Christopher Walken?

what platform do you use to trade?

>I had a lot of hair gel in to keep it slicked back and looking fresh but it kept popping back up.

>I don't speak like CW, I prefer to see myself as a Dr. Phil

80% Bittrex
15% Poloniex
5% Yobit for those good good shitcoins

What would you say is a good trading volume for a coin to catch them swings. By putting in sells and buys before you sleep give an example if you could. Would be greatly appreciated

Op, you peaked with "but we aren't checking out books.. We're checking out caaaaaaash!"
Really has been all downhill from there

Opinions on LTC in light of the BTC fork?

It can occur at almost any volume. My favorite range is 15-300 BTC

Low risk hold. I don't see it ever going below $30 at this point.

What is your opinion of SONM mid-term?

What do you think of BNT, LTC, and ANT for long-term?

Is it worth it to buy Bitcoins this year or have I missed out? I'm new to crypto but it feels that most of the gains have been realized and the ceiling is $3000. Should I wait until August 1 before buying?

>the ceiling is $3000.
If you truly believe that newfriend than you should stay out.

Currently holding 400 ltc and 2400 ans.

What would you do to maximize gains?

also OP you are a handsome man, we should date

Yes, I would wait until Aug 1st if you plan on med-long term investing in BTC.

You have to have the steadiest hands in the industry. You could buy and sell at dips and peaks to accumulate but other than that you should be golden in the next 5 years.

I'm out for the night. I'll be back in the morning to answer your questions. I'll just make a new thread if this one dies.

Remember to check out my Twitter for more immediate updates.

Is it too late to get onto the Ants trains?

I hope you die in your sleep faggot

What are your thoughts on Bitbay? I've been hearing some good shit about it being basically the best cryptoebay out there, but I don't know if I should invest now while its dipping.

Before you go to bed, at least answer my question, please:

are u drake from drake & josh tv show?

you're yet another clown who wanna be the next wolf of wall street despite living in his mother's basement and being dressed as a fucking clown. your kind is more cancerous than anonymous 4 years ago, and as a matter of fact I hope you'll get cancer. please post a pic here when this'll happen

Tell me about IOC

Stop posting that picture of your dick next to a video game box, there are children on this forum.

post your blockfolio BITCH!

OP i checked your last video and apart from your terrible presentation style all your recommendations were horrible

please tell me why I should put any value on what comes out of your mouth senpai

Wtf is that gypsy chain on you?

no, go eat a dick faggot. ur first two short term predictions failed miserably. reeks of PnD. also did i mention u look like a gigantic faggot?