What REALLY killed DGB, the shills, the FUDders, or Jared?

What REALLY killed DGB, the shills, the FUDders, or Jared?

Jared

Couldn't even win a stupid contest hosted by a low rate bank

We all killed it

is that a joke? how about the fact that they haven't actually made anything for this scamcoin?

yeah im just going to be honest here. the truth hurts sometimes. the biggest problem with dgb is.... jared. he should step down as ceo and hand over control to some who is competent. he cant give a professional presentation but instead seems like an 8th grader presenting a powerpoint to his classmates. he doesnt inspire confidence at all. hes not a leader. he just comes off like some fat, incompetent bumblefuck. please jared just step aside and maybe this coin will have a chance to succeed.

the elites are getting rid of the non elite coins,

we are in the end phase where they bring in their official coins to take over. Think what social media looked like pre about 2005, vs. after Normiebook took over and listed on the stock market.

Does DGB have even the smallest hope?

i dunno but its upset that dude that comments in every one of these threads with links to dgb FUD

What's wrong with that guy?

what about that minecraft server?
the info about actually earning dgb ingame is vague as fuck (precious ores converts to dgb, what ores, what ratio, where do i put my wallet, etc)

The semen demon DGB-chan meme, which stole the vital forces of all that purchased her

Autism.

yo that other dude is onto something, it really seems like one dude is just posting threads upon threads fudding DGB every fucking day

I don't hold this shit coin, but THREE threads on page 1?? wtf?

I'd say unrealistic expectations combined with shilling

Ran out of hype, can't kill what wasn't living. Nothing solid made it's price jump. It's tech/features been around awhile, news of dumb Minecraft server update and contest was shilled impressively. But being it was around 45 sats for ages, 900 sats is good on its own- x20

It was the first coin i bought on Bittrex got bored the next day with my no gains and sold it.

>Am aware it was only $7 worth

>he stopped drawing her
he made the tits too big too quickly, that was what really killed the coin, people didn't want tits with 50km diameter

>I don't hold this shit coin, but THREE threads on page 1?? wtf?

Jared's boat.jpg killed it

this + the "don't worry digibros, it still was a fisrt step" attitude

Jared is the ultimate desilusional autistic cunt

(OP)
Beyond me. Someone who wants to keep the price down maybe.

This Faggot makes at least four threads all at once, as soon as he comes online, every, single day for over two weeks:
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → (OP)

And tell me how this is normal. NO simple troll puts in this much fucking effort:

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

Swarm too:

→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →
→ → → →

Stop posting this on every dgb related thread,this guy isnt even fudding.Im starting to hate you as much as the shill