What's something you can buy with a credit card, and resell at purchase value to reap 'free' credit card rewards?

What's something you can buy with a credit card, and resell at purchase value to reap 'free' credit card rewards?
cryptos need not apply

That's not how you eat a banana.

Anything at nordstroms... return without receipt

she should be punished.... with ANTS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS. GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

are you sure?

I pay for my work trips with my credit card. All expenses are reimbursed, and I get free points.

thats so dumb, I knew a guy who used to shoplift expensive bedsheets at Target and return with no receipt

don't listen to these dipshits OP

Online betting sites. Find the right sites and you can unload $6000 into them without fees and withdraw to BTC without fees.

Good idea. Though that would need the fastest fiat conversion possible and minimal fees, whatever exchange does that...

you could always have them send you a paper check too... a lot of sites do it for free every 2 weeks or so

this works in Australia but I don't know if it works anywhere else. Basically, you order an appliance or something expensive from your local store, pay the full amount on order in store. The next day, cancel the order and get a refund on your debit card.

I've done this twice without any issues, i think they're supposed to check to make sure the card you're getting the refund is the same that makes the purchase but it's never happened to me, the funds take two to three days to appear on your debit card, then you just pay off the outstanding amount without paying interest + you should keep your benefits.

Good luck OP.

I was always astounded at American's Orwellian system of a credit rating

I mean, you have people literally taking loans they don't need to take and using credit cards they have no need for, just bacause never having had debts is somehow a BAD THING for the jews in command.
In any non retarded country in the world, a prospective loan giver would look at your history and go: "Mmh, good. Never needed a loan, but could still afford a house, car, and I also see a good handling of income vs expenses. You look like a good candidate for the loan"

Meanwhile, in America: "Oy vey, what is this!? Good money management? Not shackling yourself with a 50 years debt for shit you don't need?! Someone arrest this goy immediately, we can't let them get ahead!"

a list of all the people who care about your half-baked opinions:

You couldn't possibly be defending this system, right?

seriously, nobody cares

The jews do

n
o
b
o
d
y

c
a
r
e
s

massive faggot

I do :^)

you are a nobody and nobody cares what you think

user I've noticed you seem to be very passionate about me and my opinions
Would you like to go somewhere quieter?

ANTS IN MY PANTS

okay :3

How the fuck do you shoplift bedsheets? They come in big ass packages wrapped around a piece of cardboard.

i care, the us credit system is whats going to end the us monetary system

so its a good thing

and, the beauty of it, the poorest of the poor, at least in america, wont be as affected as those idiots who took mortgages and believe their purchasingpower will stay the same for the next 15 years

greetings from germany, we will dance in the rubble of your oh so great nation

ما شاء الله
سيتم تدمير الأمريكيين

using basketballshorts and being quick

yes, me and my semi-muslim friends

prepare your anus or move to appalachia

She'd be so much hotter if she wasn't doing that stupid shit with the banana.