Blockfolio Thread

when can i quit my job?

25X annual expenses in a traditional fund.

Wow you'll be able to live for half a year on that good job op

The total's about 5 BTC lower due to the XRB ticker not working correctly on Blockfolio.

Also, bless ANS.

off topic, but I've found several coins that I've been pushed to invest in and Veeky Forums has never talked about them .I even went through the archive and got minimal results.

gimmie a scoop so I can research them and make an educated decision bby

Doesn't make a difference to me.

EGC and ZCL for starters.

How do I buy them?

How?

Why these two? I never understand rationale behind coin purchases

Sorry, but I have no idea. I was being pushed to invest in them, but due to my shit memory and being busy tonight I both can't remember nor can I sink in the time for research atm.

Btw why has no one mentioned agoras? That coin's been mooning all night.

What's the ROI?

I put $10k into BTC in 2013 at about $150 each, took out my initial investment and a bit more after the bubble popped, then held the rest until this rally started.

I've been lucky but I sure as hell ain't quitting mine over a hobby also bring your bean h8 I bought at 12 sats and will continue to hold forever

Once you sell all of those shitcoins and buy 4chn coin.

I'm jelly as fuck.

Have we started to recover?

I plan on living past 50

how much did you lose from sc last week?

You lost 400k since I last saw this

He's just lapring. Posting his fake portfolio every day.

>MM
wot

I'm quite bullish on factom, once eth has another rally I'll buy some more.

million, i assume

user you already got 2 milli
you're probably right and will make money on this long run, but i can't help but personally think "man i would at least diversify somewhat"
but i'm a dummie that's been sitting at 15 BTC for like three weeks now- shit goes up shit goes down and i'm always at level. it's weird

Started last week; already down $2000! It's fun to dream...

>tfw made 10k from AMD stock and thought I did bretty good
am I the only poorfag on Veeky Forums? how do I into becoming rich?

Just asking, guys. What can we do when we have coins that worth less than 0.0005 btc and Bittrex don't allow us to withdraw them?

It'll go back up.

>implying implications

there's always a bigger fish out there, user
we don't see the dudes who lost millions buying bitcoin at 1k and selling at 200
don't beat yourself up over the successes of others. you did good
we're all gonna make it

He has closer to 1 million. The canadian dollar is quite a bit weaker than the USD, plus sia just lost a shitload of it's value. Not a good idea to sell off his stack quite yet.

This.
I was not a millionaire immediately. I held and I got lucky. Hold and keep trading.
We're all going to make it.

Overdiversified. Tell me what to dump. Fucked over by $start shills and ready to dump unless someone says otherwise

Wrong pic. Heres full

same here
didn't make millions in crypto, but got lucky with ETH and diversified it a little bit
keep holdin'

Op give me enough bitcoins to start a business. In return you can have free coffee and sleep in the store.

Hold on I haven't had mine yet.

Going to be putting another 7.5k GBP into BTC next week. Any reccomendations? I prefer having a low amount of decent hodling coins.

but I make good coffee

Put it all in BTC and LTC

Shh. I haven't had my coffee yet.

come on man that shit will go cold.

Alright all done. Bought in at $100. How many bitcoins do you need?

to be honest 3-4 bitcoins would be the min.
6 if you want me to succeed.

I sold my kneepads for this!

tfw you don't get the muns 4 coffee

Look into factom. Im the fag holding 70,000 usd worth of it and i think its severely undervalued. Just do your research on it and make your own decisions, its a long term coin.

Not sure if I should put my entire portfolio in ANS or keep it like that

better safe then sorry.
Keep your shit safe, maybe if it is stable after the announcement you can add a bit more to get some interest.
Also gib 6 bit coin ploz

>no Litecoin

Enjoy wagecucking

I suggest block, research it, solid developers and progress, almost ready to launch, first decentralised exchange with non colored coins (meaning you will be able to trade directly from one coin to another without having to buy some token like user, with direct interaction between different blockchains). If everything works out it's going to be huge.

Sorry I tend to prefer tea but once my ANS go the moon I'll come back user

Respect for you user. I'm a tea drinker too, but the money is in Coffee. If I get the business I'm going to have a shit tone of tea blends probs but I doubt people will buy them.

wow ltc bagholders are truly the most delusional and worst

One day.....One day...
Some richAnon will donate.

Mined these all in 2013 just now ressurecting my wallets.

What should I trade my doge for?

4CHN

ANS

Thank me later.

Café Dreamer off to bed. Ill be waiting for rich Anons

When am I going to be rich.

I'm always the last fuck to reply to these threads before they're culled. I JUST WANT TO BE RICH

You'll be rich in Somalia in 200 years

That's all I wanted to hear nigga. Thanks

It's not much but it's my first week. Still mad I didn't take the advice I got about bitcoin on irc back in 2011.

any suggestions?