Are Latino and Hispanic Westerners?

Are Latino and Hispanic Westerners?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORDS "LATINO", "HISPANIC", AND "WESTERNER", MEAN, OR TO WHAT THE TERMS REFER? I DOUBT IT.

>language, culture, government and religion all descended from westerners.
>not part of the west.

were you trying to trigger the autistic mexican nazi?

I don't think Spain and Portugal can be considered proper Western cultures strixtly speaking, rather an unholy blend of Western-Faustian and Oriental-Magian elements.

Go away, retard...

Are Spain and Portugal western countries?

I guess countries with high native influence (Bolivia, Paraguay) could be kicked out.

There's going to be people coming out of the woodwork telling you that Mexicans are both LARPing as the Spanish and as the Natives. You really cant please these people.

To be "western" has nothing to do with nationality. It's a social, and a cultural, term.

Well, these countries culture, language and DNA almost entirely come from the West.
But for some reason (I'm guessing because they are underdeveloped), North America (excluding Mexico obviously) and western Europe don't consider them part of the West.

It's cause they're brown.

They are culturally western. Development and race is another story. Look at South Africa and many other westernized African states for that matter.
Are non Hispanic Caribbeans western?

So Greece is going to get kicked out of the club too?

>It's a social, and a cultural, term.
It is just about race. A nigger can be western

You must be a retard.

Haven't you learned it yet, user? For /pol/tards everything is about race.

>Hurr Hurr Jamaica and SA are western because race is a social construct XD
Stop being a moron. If you aren't European you can't be western or follow its culture.

They don't even know what race is. Their obsession is really ethnicity, and tribe.

>because race is a social construct

To be "western" is not about race in the first place, retard.

You can be western if you aren't white. A nigger that lives in Europe is just a pork living on a palace

If Mexico is Western, why are Mexican communities in the US so damn alien to American society-culture and despised by regular Anglo-Americans?

You need to be caucasian white to be western. Niggers,chinks and jungle spics can't be western

The Irish and Italians were despised by the regular Anglo for a long time. I'm guessing they aren't westerns too, amirite?

They are white caucasians and keystones in the foundation of western civilization. They are western. Unlike niggers

It's almost like you're blaming them for colonialism.
Sure you can, most of them are Christian and very few speak indigenous tongues or practice native religions.
Not unless you believe they're Israelites.

>why are Mexican communities in the US so damn alien to American society-culture

1. America = name of continent

USA = name of country

2. That's just not true.

Obviously there is distinction between peoples, but they're all comprised by that abominable "western culture".

>and despised by regular Anglo-Americans?

1. That's a gross overgeneralization, and quite chauvinistic. There's xenophobia everywhere by people of all kinds, and that's due to ethnotribalism.

2. How is whether someone is discriminated against for petty reasons, and by whom, relevant to the topic?

If anything that makes the Anglos non-western.

Majority of Irish and Italian immigrants were assimilated into mainstream American society after one generation. Mexicans in the US have remained a culturally 'detached' underclass for a long time and the situation doesn't seem to be improving in that regard; they are closer to the status of ghetto Afr-Ams than to Irish Americans.

American black people are wildly different from african black people today, as they have suffered great influence and have influenced western culture (ever heard of hip hop or even fucking rock and roll?). I'm guessing you are twisting the definition of West to make it fully white and developed because you don't want to be lumped together with brown people.

Because American society is bland Germanishit Pietism while Hispanics have more commonality with Meditids.

>America
>pietism
You're dumber than shit dude.

t. Lutheran

>Sure you can
Only if you are dumb as a rock. No one considers nigs that drink tea western. They are nigs,with nig culture that was influenced by Europeans. Still niggers culturally. Not throwing shit to each other doesn't mean that they are civilized or western

>Majority of Irish and Italian immigrants were assimilated into mainstream American society after one generation.
That's because they were geographically isolated from their original peoples. That doesn't happen to spics because they share a border with the US, so Pablo will never lose touch with his mexican culture because his cousins will keep coming to California and he might even get deported some day.

>American black people are wildly different from african black people today
No they are not. They are the same culturally. Just go to Africa. You will realize that all niggers everywhere are the same as niggers don't have a culture. They just have a programmed behaviour like zoo beast (what they are)
> as they have suffered great influence and have influenced western culture (ever heard of hip hop or even fucking rock and roll?)
Niggers are useless. Their influence is not cultural is behavourial as they act like chimps as they are chimps
>I'm guessing you are twisting the definition of West to make it fully white and developed because you don't want to be lumped together with brown people.
No I am just redpilled. Niggers can't be western as they can't have a culture. The same way as ants or parrots don't have a culture

Why don't Dominicans assimilate but Cubans do? Hint: it's race

Every Protestant sect in America has been influenced by Pietism. That's why the culture is vastly different from that of the South and the Mediterranean.

From the wiki
>Pietistic Protestants included Quakers, Free Will Baptists, Congregationalists, Methodists, Regular Baptists, Presbyterians, Episcopalians, and some Protestants from the British and African-American communities—all based in the Northern United States

>be third generation african in the UK
>be fully assimilated into british culture, speaking English without accent
>only talk to british people
>only eat british food
>know british history as much as your next blue eyed blonde britbong
>somehow not western because some retards want to equate DNA to culture

>from the wiki
Blow it out your ass imbecile. American "Christianity" is nothing but wealth-worshipping idolatry and veneration of Israel, something unheard of in pietism.

Everything on the west coast of the Atlantic is just a cheap, primitive, vulgar knockoff of European culture. Doesn't matter if it's Anglo-American or Latin-American, if it's American it's shit.

Go back to your containment board.

People of non European descent are neither culturally Native, nor Eastern, nor African so that leaves only one option and only one people to blame.
Race my ass, there are a fuckton of niggers there. Everyone knows it's because of gibsmedat and in gratitude sucking up to the GOP. Thankfully Obama the Messiah did away with that shortly before he ascended to the heavens.

I've been to Africa and I gotta tell you American niggers are significantly worse than African niggers.

This buttmad about his product. Talk about a deadbeat.

>>be third generation african in the UK
>Behave like a chimp
>Call my chimp behaviour Brittish culture as Labour tells me
>Just talk to my fellow chimps about crack and rap
>Know the history and lore of fast and furious
>Just ea t KFC
>A dumb liberal calls me brittish because he can vomit some words in English with an accent
Please go back to r/eddit or tumblr where your stupidity is taken seriously

Because they have money and welfare. Give Mugambo some cash and some paychecks and you will have a LeShawn DeMartin

>People of non European descent don't have a culture
Only humans aka Europeans can have a culture. They have a programmed behaviour like monkeys or mosquitoes

They are worse because they have money?

Their western influenced culture is trashier than there native cultures which are at least natural and organic and not plastic and artificial like literally trashy western crap.

You /pol/tards are always obvious. Veeky Forumstards seem more intelligent than you, far. Seems like you don't even like history, you're just racist

Yes as they feel more human but they can't eliminate their animal instincts as they are below gorillas irl. It is like giving a monkey some nuclear codes.

The political term "Western" is an Anglo concept.

Only Franco-Germanics are "western" according to this 19th century concept.

They don't have culture. What you call natural is just behaviour. If nigs have a culture so do dogs
Learn some grammar Mr.Dindu. it could save your life

Many Germans rejected being labeled as western.

They're indogermanische.

I don't think so

So Alexander Dumas and Pushkin aren't western. Is that right? Because they were part black.

Questionable whether E Europe is Western. It's in a blurry contested zone with a deep Slav type culture

No. They are indigenous/African/European mixed culture. They are grey zone like E Europe

L2Spengler

>So Alexander Dumas and Pushkin aren't western. Is that right?
Yes

I actually do question how Western they are. Western civilisation is centred on NW Europe, English and Scandinavians.

Maybe shouldn't have said Pushkin because he's russian but if Dumas isn't western then "The Three Musketeers" isn't western and that sounds retarded.

>racist
Not an insult or an argument

L2Fuckoff with outdated political theories with no basis in reality.

Western culture didn't have only white input. You talk as if whites didn't take from other non-white cultures.

The three musketers are fictional characters. It is like saying that apokalypto is jungle spic culture

Even the religion comes from the Middle East.

I'm saying the work itself is part of Western culture and it was written by a part black man.

>the work itself is part of Western culture
Nope

Westerner = Caucasian + Christianity, It's part cultural and part racial definition

Western means a culture that in some way relates to Greco Roman culture.

In a sense, Latin Americans, who are Catholic and speak a neolatin language, are more westerner than the snow nigger protestant countries.

The problem is that in the Anglo world the term western is now used to describe anything that orbits or resembles the USA.

Slavs are western.

>Slavs are western

Yes dumbass that's what I said. I hope you're not one of those mental patients who confuse western Europe with western world.

>Slavs are western
>I am serious guys!
Nice b8

Spengler's main thesis was foolish. Although he was right that civilizations decline and that ours is declined.

They are Latin

Nope

>They are Latin

With "O"

>The popular democratic republic of Korea is a popular republic

>muh Westerners

Funny, Argentine is whiter than Murrican and Canuck

>Argentine is white
Lorenzo Gonzalez di Medici

EL PERUANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR
CABRAS..VACAS... LIMPIAR ESTABLOS
``EL PERUANO ``SIEMBRA`` PAPAS. CEBOLLAS`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el peruANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES PERUANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``INDIUS HEDIONDUS MONUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN PeruANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON FEOS, HORRIBLES, ABYECTOS, INSIGNIFICANTES...HEDIONDOS
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MOJONES
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES ANDINOS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DE LA NATURALEZA
4- NO TIENEN CULO, NI HOMBRES NI MUJERES
5- NO TIENEN CUELLO, PARECEN GUSANOS CON LODO
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE CONDOR, O TUCAN
7- SON OREJONES, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON ACHINADOS Y NO TIENEN PÁRPADOS
9- TIENEN POMULOS SALIENTES
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE GUANACO

>the "outdated" meme
Spengler made more accurate predictions than any of your """"""scientific"""""" leftist theories

>Western Civilization.

Not global American civilization. America won the culture victory in Civ5.

Where does this copypasta originate?

You can't get more western in the old world than spain and portugal.

>The problem is that in the Anglo world the term western is now used to describe anything that orbits or resembles the USA.
but South america is a US satellite continent.

In Asia, they're regarded as westerners, most people couldn't make difference between them and Americans and Europeans

You're aware that the majority of Cubans are partially African right? All the Tainos died, and Castizos of pure Spanish descent aren't as common as you think Fampai.

does this make india western?

No because India still retains a large part of their Indian culture.
Not so true for Central and South Americans. Their culture is very, very Hispanized. The Mesoamerican elements are tiny in comparison.
Plus if you want to make it about race most Mestizos are more white than indio and there's plenty of white people too.

kys