ANTS IN MY PANTS

Is it too late to get on the Ants train? Should I buy now or wait till the next dip? what if it never dips and moons now and never comes down?

Wondering this too

Just ask yourself, when ETH was 10$, would have been late to jump in?

the chinks are about to come in at 4-8am US-EST. look at the trend. now is your last chance before the drop at 4pm tomorrow. the chinks will be pumping over the next couple days

Ughhhh fine

user I pray this takes me to the moon

In your opinion, when is a good point to get out? Is Ants a Short/Medium/Long hodl?

>before the drop at 4pm tomorrow.
Wat?

Tomorrow at 4pm EST they are announcing forking ANS to NEO, so your ANS will be worthless. Do your fucking homework user, this duck is fucked.

Why worthless? The currency change will be automatic.

>what are chart axes
for the past 4 days, ding dong ching chongs have been buying and pumping it slowly but surely. It's neither an exponential nor logarithmic growth pattern either. just a straight slope. and every morning, theyve been putting in a steady amount as every night, we've been panic selling by FUD and/ or terribly programmed trade bots.

tl;dr: buy now or cry more until you see an exponential or logarithmic growth pattern emerge

buy for 10% of your amount today
if it dips buy more
wait a day
repeat

It looks like it may have double topped. I'd wait.

What? Not even close

No, it's not to late to lose your ass. Get in now.

This.. and also.. dont poke the hornets nest.

And besides in the time this thing would go up to 10x= 100. You could easily earned a gazillion more. If you got in way cheap i salute you. For the rest hunt for the new gains

How do I buy ANS?

Bittrex

Get in half what you were planning and wait.

I bought at over 9 dollars, I believe I will regret this dearly. Shit.

no you won't

Wait for the weekend crash to buy, it's already double topped, every mooner has a price correction sooner or later.

Just as long as you're out before July 7th, you'll be fine

>just as long as you are out before July 7th

why do you guys think this conference will affect ants like the one on June 19th

bro you can't lose with crypto unless you buy shit

just hold and be rewarded

you might be too late for ANS but your not too late for RISE.

Buy now, hold for 10 days, sell before the swap to new a mainnet as people are trying to get in before the switch. easy money

I would sell ANS.

NEWS = SELL

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS.

You will get pounded hard if you don't.

The moving average has flattened out again and will probably go down. Since side wards movement = bear market indicator.

Sell before July 7th isn't that too early?

Sold mine today. Started going down and took everything out. I'll wait for the dip after the conference and then buy big. I wish I had more. I need 200 ANS.