Is Christianity white ?

Is Christianity white ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7LiMxjq3EwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_hair#Geographic_distribution
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Syrian_popes
youtube.com/channel/UCrI5U0R293u9uveijefKyAA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's caucasoid for the most part. The New Testament and liturgical bits and art could be considered white.

Yes and no.

I think the christian nonwhites should be redpilled enough so that they leave christianity and stop being so dependent to whites' thing

It's Jewish, so yeah.

I think the christian whites should be redpilled enough so that they leave christianity and stop being so dependent to jewish' thing.

See how retarded you sound

Once there was a Jew born who called out the Jewish aristocracy and religious rulers for their hypocrisy, virtue signaling, and pseudo-intellectualism, and instead tried to turn the Jews towards charity, true honour, and decency to all peoples.

They nailed him to a cross.

The people living in that part of the world at the time were white, but Christ was a Jew from Judea.

The core universalist egalitarian message certainly isn't white, but several elements including

>the cross
>obsession with crucifixion sacrifice
>major winter solstice holiday
>major spring equinox holiday

come from early European religions

God forbid we treat each other with kindness and decency!

>They nailed him to a cross

lmao learn roman history faggot

It's 100% Greek religion just using Jewish characters. Some people who think Christianity is Jewish should really read some rabbinical literature or just look at Jewish rituals to realize how completely fucking alien they are to Europeans.

Any off the cuff examples?

youtu.be/7LiMxjq3EwI

Thx

Fake quote

Interesting, and it led me to an eye-opening discussion about the video.

Interesting that assur is not only 'forbidden' but also the name of an Assyrian city.

Looks very chaotic holy moly

Omg

So what is the true religion ?! We have to find out the one real true religion so that we don't burn in hell, guys.

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. (James 1:27)

This. People who think Christianity is Jewish have only a superficial understanding. Protestants and former Protestant. Even Jews themselves admit Christianity isn't Jewish unless it's for political points.

Christianity is a continuation of spirituality in many cases.

>It's 100% Greek religion just using Jewish characters.
>t. I don't know shit about religion

By "Greek religion" I'm assuming you mean natural religion aka paganism, which is totally antithetical to revealed religion. Christianity and the Semitic religions in general are also entirely based on eschatology which is another thing that distinguishes them from naturalistic religion.

OP's question is inherently dumb but your response has nothing factual about it.

hmm

>is christianity white
Every pope has been white, the vast majority of the clergy has been white, and most white people have been Christian for centuries.
Though we don't know for certain what Jesus Christ looked like, I think the Samaritans in Israel today are a good estimation. They look pretty white by my American standards.

and they recognized him for what he was, a delusional, blasphemous, arrogant hippy

Many fled Ottoman persecutions in Syria and they look quite Turkified with the fez caps on. Some look a bit different from the ones in that picture like the Samaritan high priest from the late 19th and early 20th century.
Even so you also have all the Mizrahi communities except for those from Persia perhaps.
As for what Yeshua looked like odds are more in favor of black frizzy hair and dark eyes over long brown hair and light eyes which is a predominantly European trait. The standard image probably came about through European cultural appropriation to their own interpretation without attempting to accurately depict Judaean characteristics as can be surmised by the early Roman catacomb artwork and the later transition to the more standard template which bears uncanny resemblance to previous depictions of Zeus and Dionysus and perhaps other mystery cult figures as well.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_hair#Geographic_distribution

The Samaritans are so zealous towards preserving their ancient heritage that they have become the most inbred people in the world. I think this makes them the greatest example for how the ancient Hebrews looked.
I don't trust Mizrahi as an accurate portrayal of the region's ancient inhabitants because they have no issue with marrying other groups.
Because of this, I think it's more likely that Jesus looked like a Samaritan than a Mizrahi.

>Every pope has been white

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Syrian_popes

By US census standards, all the Abrahamic religions are white.

no.

stop being monotheists

Being Syrian doesn't automatically make you nonwhite.

Is stoicism white?

>It was founded in Athens by Zeno of Citium in the early 3rd century BC.

>Zeno of Citium (/ˈziːnoʊ/; Greek: Ζήνων ὁ Κιτιεύς, Zēnōn ho Kitieus; c. 334 – c. 262 BC) was a Hellenistic thinker[1] from Citium (Κίτιον, Kition), Cyprus, and probably of Phoenician descent.

>Phoenicia (UK /fᵻˈnJʃə/ or US /fəˈniːʃə/;[2] from the Greek: Φοινίkη, Phoiníkē meaning either "land of palm trees" or "purple country"; Arabic: فينيقية, Fīnīqīyah) was an ancient Semitic thalassocratic civilization

>no issue with marrying other groups.
By Yeshua's time many of the Jews didn't either. Still probably preserve a closer lineage to Yeshua seeing that he was not a Samaritan.

Assad isn't white

Only autists think Assad is non-white

Without the conclusive verification of the claims of their ethnic purity, the possibility of Persian admixture from the Syrian diaspora descended families could be speculated.

That doesn't make sense though.
Which one of these groups would be more closely related to Jesus, an ancient Hebrew man?
Samaritans
>preserved their ancient hebrew heritage for thousands of years to the point of intense inbreeding
Mizrahi
>mixed with whichever immigrants came into the region including romans, greeks, turks, and a ton of arabs
Even if Jesus was the product of mixing with immigrants at the time, that would only make him whiter because the immigrants of the time were Romans and Greeks rather than Arabs.

When would this admixture have occurred?

Yeshua wasn't an ancient Hebrew man or a Samaritan. He was a Judaean of the post-Hellenistic Roman period. A lot of things happened up till that time including the Babylonian exile. Thinking about it I now wonder how much the Persian Jewish community of recent times resembled the Babylonian Jewry and in turn how relative they were to the Palestinian community.

During Ottoman rule through the voluntary or involuntary dissemination of Persian genes. Also maybe some imprint left by the Romans is possible. Not trying to definitively assert it but just a thought.

>Romans and Greeks
Maybe Punics and other Levantines and Canaanites too. Also Arabs are related to the Jews, genetically, linguistically, and according to Jewish scripture. Darker southern Arabs are considered Arabized Arabs in Islamic sources.

The admixture isn't much different in the region today except for the presence of Turkic admixture.

No, and it doesn't matter. Who cares? All that matters is faith in Christ.

Let's see.
The main languages used are all of predominantly Caucasoid peoples.
It developed in predominantly Caucasoid lands.
The customs are mostly Caucasoid in immediate origin.
Greek Orthodox and Western Christianity may be more European but many customs may be Semitic. All and all its mostly Caucasoid.

It was basically made white, by it taking off in Greece and later Rome, and then getting Germanicized, like the rest of Europe.

That was Europe though. Even though they account for the majority in the East it took on an Assyrian character and in Africa it acquired many Ethiopian Jewish characteristics. No idea what Nubian Christianity might have been like.

> implying the Hasmodean kingdom wasn't Hellenistic
> implying the Jews under Persian influence weren't Persian
> implying the Israelites weren't Canaanite after walking naked into Canaan

Eastern Christianity is just as much non-white as it is white

Greeks and Persians influenced the Israelites heavily. Bother were Indo-Europeans. At one point in Jerusalem, the monotheist god was depicted as Zeus.

> implying the Bread and Wine ceremony wasn't a Macedonian Wedding ritual
> implying Christ didn't spiritually marry mankind
> implying Macedonians weren't white

Semitic Mesopotamia influenced Persians heavily

> implying Elamite was Semitic
> implying Hittites were Semitic

You're right about Aramaic though, that language was used throughout Aryan peoples as a lingua franca.

real question should non whites be christian?

So, it was made European white.

Modern white people make pretty shitty Christians, I like the non-white Christians better. They're more devoted to God.

Only Near Easterners and Ethiopians

>Elamites weren't influenced by semitic Mesopotamians

Si amigo

>Sumerian Mesopotamia influenced the the Babylonian Akkadians and Assyrians heavily.

The Pottery Neolithic influenced the Sumerians.

> implying Sumerians were Semitic

So immigration to Europe isn't such a bad thing.

Nah Achaemenids preserved their Iranian tongue. Aramaic was the vernacular everywhere else.

What does that even mean? How is Syriac Christianity European?

> implying the East Iranians speak Semitic

The Assyrians used Aramaic as the trade language of their Empire, the Persians also adopted Aramaic in the Persian Empire. I never said Aramaic replaced the Persian language, I said they used it.

This is the face of Christ according to the shroud of Turin.
If this is white enough for you, Christianity is white. If no, it's not.

Not much but Syrian Orthodox make use of tiny Greek letters to indicate vowels in their script. Not sure if they employ much Greek terminology like the Copts do. Also their liturgy is of Antiochene lineage originally written in Greek.
East Syrians and Ethiopians are the most exotic and different from European Christianity as you can get.

>implying the Sumerians weren't influenced by ancient astronauts

>was used throughout Aryan peoples
Was that a typo?

The shroud is fake. Only radical Cathlicucks believe in it.

Nope, I'm talking about the Iranians/Aryans to the East of Persia, and the Persians themselves.

I think the shroud is pretty convincing.

Yeah it's true they made it the official language it just wasn't an Iranian one.

Copypasta is as convincing as King James Only apologetics.

You're slightly tarded, right?

Are you one of those guys who thinks something belongs to an entity that later occupies a place?

But you're a tard though, right?

It's a copypasta that I made from a thread that I actively participated in.
I made it to help people.

Yeah on /christian/ I know. I probably argued with you already. How's it going.

How surreal it is to know that you've talked with someone anonymously on a different website.

Meh, /christian/ is slow. This place is a bit faster so it's reasonable that people with similar interests frequent the same places. It's gotten slower in the last few months though.

My interest lately has been God. It feels like /christian/ guided me through the maze towards God until we reached the center of the maze. Now I'm trying to find an exit, but it feels like I'm going in theological circles.
My obsession has me praying for hours at a time on some days with brief moments of clarity and comfort following. But soon enough, I find myself wandering the maze again.

Cool, done any reading or watched anything?

This is why you have to be careful with translations.

>semitic god
>semitic prophet
>semitic mythology

>"christianity is white"

Nothing noteworthy. Mostly just talking to different priests lately. Some Catholic, some Orthodox, and some Protestant preachers.
The Orthodox priest really understands me, but I think that's out of life experience more than theology.

Until Europe discovered and colonized the Americas

It's rise and spread was very much European except for Asia Minor where Orthodox was and is the main Christian faith. The New Testament explicitly states that all nations will bow before God, and that salvation is for any and all.

I see. I found this channel pretty interesting. Its lectures are pretty short and objective although the more recent videos have started resembling typical youtuber culture.

youtube.com/channel/UCrI5U0R293u9uveijefKyAA/videos

Will check out.
Thank you.

Racial idolatry is a sin.