I dont trust eth

I haven't trusted Eth since the Status ICO. Why should you? First off, it shouldn't even be a currensy. 2nd, the tech needs a lot of polish work to even be solid. This shit isn't half of what we were told it was. After bag holding Eth since it's price of ~$7 with 3000+ Eth. I am deciding to dump it. I won't dump it and crash the market but gradually. Vitalik failed me and I feel like he will continue to fail US as a whole.

I don't really care if I trust it or not. This is biz and most of us only care about money. That's why i bought Bancor despite frequenting pol

ok you go do that, now kindly fuck off

I literally have no clue about the tech behind or what smart contracts are good for in the real world. But it went from 10 to 400 so I'm happy

>it shouldn't even be a currensy
ETH hater here, even Vitalik said its not.

Triggered ATH buyer of eth spotted lol. Good decision, OP. Be sure to get some ANS.

When ETH crashes, and it certainly will, BNT could possibly be a better buy at that time.

Consider this, eventually someone with millions of ETH is gonna dump. The price is at a relative ATH and is increasingly volatile. One of these ETH ICO groups is gonna dump like crazy and it's gonna go to 10$. You think that market cap is real? You think the order books for ETH are hundreds of millions deep? Nope, look again, they're about 40million deep TOPS.

Someone is gonna sell, crashing BNT and ETH. at that time BNT, being pegged at .01 ETH will finally be a good buy as ETH makes the slow, long and random walk up to maybe 100$.

>only care about money
>i bought Bancor

I just mean this isn't going to be the big deal coin most thought it was going to be. BTC will remain king even after uasf and i even think ltc has a higher ceiling at this point with lightning and segwit. With even more potential due to their MIT secret project. I'll be moving all my eth prob to long hold ltc =/

ITT emotional fags that "hate" on shitcoins like they are fucking sports teams. Get laid you fucking losers. We are here to make money you mongs

>barely literate shitposter says he doesn't trust eth

ok

>here's how bernie Sanders could still win!

Bancor is a scam. Your money is gone.

Both bancor and eth are scams. I just sold a few 100 over the past 30 mins or so.
>mfw i should have opened a short position on margin and sold all of my eth at once

with atomic swaps litecoin could be bitcoin's daily transaction sidechain.

I think the future is 3 or so crypto's being tied together through a second layer. one for the rich, one for the lower class, and one for the peasants.

I could see it being bitcoin and litecoin being the gold and silver, but which will be the copper? digibytes? they also have segwit.

This is how i felt for a while after all my research. Btc being the "gold" backing the Ltc being the "cash." Copper could be doge tbch if they rebrand and market more than just memes.

>allegedly holds 3k ETH purchased at $7
>doesn't trust ETH
holy shit. you aren't fooling anyone you retard. which bags are you holding? or let me guess - bitcoin is the #1 coin and will always be until the end of time, right?

everyone knew status was a scam you dumb ass larp. only idiots bought it. and it has nothing to do with the ETH dev team so try again you mouth breather.

crash the market you fucking cuck. at least make eth cheap for the rest of us you greedy bastard

I feel like this is going to be Mark Cuban's plan with his dumb ICO suggestion

It could be the biggest pump and dump sine the usd

>currensy

I stopped reading there.

then why not invest in solid projects, user?

IMO everything built on ETH is sitting on thin ice. few more cracks and the whole lot come down

you made the right choice.

>the five stages of realizing bitcoin is obsolete
>Bargaining – The third stage involves the hope that the individual can avoid a cause of grief. Usually, the negotiation for an extended life is made in exchange for a reformed lifestyle. People facing less serious trauma can bargain or seek compromise. For instance: "Bitcoin can just be a store of value and all the transactions can happen on other chains" Or: "Everyone will still want bitcoin so we can just put all the use cases in other coins and have peasants use those"

>needs a lot of polish work

Why does Ethereum need plumbers?

>coping this hard
good call, especially if you're bullish on ETH

"THANK YOU SKELETON"

I switched all my eth to etc. Eth ride is over.

I dumped all my eth too user.
Now we can get married!!

There will be gold, silver and bean