You'd have to be an absolute retard not to go all in on Numerai...

You'd have to be an absolute retard not to go all in on Numerai. Literally only a 40m cap with only 2m supply of coins despite having the best team behind it.

the order book for buys is dried up, no one wants to buy

I know man. I don't wanna sell Iconomi or Bancor, but I'm gonna do it if I wake up and it's around this price or lower. I could make some serious money on this, it's a joke it's market cap is so low.

it's got a pretty logo. someone give me some money and i'll buy some.

brainlets don't understand how revolutionary numerai. i think it's a good thing because it means we're early adopters. by the time the normies wake up it'll already be $500

looking for a fresh herd of dolts to buy in to pump it back to $115? and then dump it again?

call me when it gets to .40-.50cents

I have $5k worth right now and I really wanna go all in, but we'll see. This a no brain long term hold for 50x minimum

You think a guy who worked on DeepMind would risk his reputation to do a pump and dump?

I swear there are way too many retards on here.

Why not wait until it stops dumping, you know, like someone who isn't a fucking retard would do?

This is a long term hold dummy.

Why not just buy Numerai stocks instead?

Yeah that's what I did the last day or two...made about 500 on this with every pump and dump...I am lucky to have gotten out cuz this thing is slowly tanking...I will invest when its rock bottom. I'm guessing around .007-8

But then you could buy more at a lower price dummy

"long term hold"

Literally nobody wants to buy it anymore kek.

Because it keeps droooopppppiiinnngggg.

Will it go to 1 sat?

it's a coin designed to be dumped for fiat, why would you want to own this?

NMR is a fucking shitcoin, there was a screenshot of the devs admitting to almost all of the 'Data scientists' being bot accounts on their slack - for the purposes of testing. Stay the fuck away

the influx of idiots who want a "lambo" over night, after that NYT article has had a horriffic impact on everything, unless you run an Indian P&D group, in which case it's been great.

Prove it

No, and fuck you for screenshotting me in the discord

HAHAHA

Dont sell you idiots , hold and everything will be fine , if there will be no more sellers price will go high dont be stupid !!!

Dont believe Felix's lies. Also, did you know paragon has actual graphics?

>buy the dip at 170
>125 now

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You know when literal pajeet tells you not to sell, its time to sell.

you know when literal nigger tells you to sell its time to hodl

Bottom is in! Buy buy buy

some people bought this at 400 (not me lol).... now its less than 200......
another bag. shilled here.