I need advice, i'm bipolar and schizophrenic and ive been heavily self medicating myself...

i need advice, i'm bipolar and schizophrenic and ive been heavily self medicating myself. I've got that gut feeling to invest my life savings into oil, watching the news for hours on end, i can't sleep but I can guarantee that if I predict this I can be set for life.
Wage slaving is taking a toll on my health and I need to make more aggressive moves.
you don't need proof when you have instinct.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/interstellarpump
cnbc.com/2017/04/11/oil-price-.html
cnbc.com/2017/03/03/opec-russia-head-to-texas-for-an-away-game-in-oil-price-wars.html
cnbc.com/2017/04/05/oil-prices-fall-on-record-us-crude-stocks-rising-production.html
reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-idUSKBN17905I
oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Oil-Prices-Could-Rise-Further-As-US-Imposes-Sanctions-On-Iran.html
oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/New-Oil-Price-War-Looms-As-The-OPEC-Deal-Falls-Short.html
money.cnn.com/2017/04/06/investing/oil-prices-syria-us-military-action/index.html
thebalance.com/g00/oil-price-forecast-3306219?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.co.jp/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-07/saudi-arabia-vs-russia-next-oil-price-war
money.cnn.com/2017/05/12/investing/shale-oil-ceo-opec/index.html
money.cnn.com/2017/05/08/investing/opec-oil-prices-slump/index.html
money.cnn.com/2017/05/19/news/economy/trump-saudi-defense-investment-oil-deals/index.html
fool.com/investing/2017/01/07/oil-investing-3-bold-predictions-for-2017.aspx
fool.com/investing/2016/12/27/why-2017-is-the-year-to-invest-in-oil-stocks.aspx
cnbc.com/2017/02/22/us-shale-forex-and-a-price-war-could-push-oil-back-down-to-50-bofa-merrill-lynch.html
business.financialpost.com/news/traders-brace-for-volatile-oil-prices-in-2017-as-sheikhs-vs-shale-war-set-to-escalate/wcm/2b7061bb-fedf-4229-ba98-9de0e6194c22
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/saudi-arabia-oil-prices-rise-60-2017-170228113832745.html
oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/The-Oil-War-Is-Only-Just-Getting-Started.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

predict what?

>bipolar and schizophrenic

Bipolar and schizophtrenic? user take your meds!

t.me/interstellarpump

sorry for late reply i was doving off,
i thought i heard something, anyways

cnbc.com/2017/04/11/oil-price-.html

cnbc.com/2017/03/03/opec-russia-head-to-texas-for-an-away-game-in-oil-price-wars.html

cnbc.com/2017/04/05/oil-prices-fall-on-record-us-crude-stocks-rising-production.html

reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-idUSKBN17905I

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Oil-Prices-Could-Rise-Further-As-US-Imposes-Sanctions-On-Iran.html

oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/New-Oil-Price-War-Looms-As-The-OPEC-Deal-Falls-Short.html

money.cnn.com/2017/04/06/investing/oil-prices-syria-us-military-action/index.html

thebalance.com/g00/oil-price-forecast-3306219?i10c.referrer=https://www.google.co.jp/

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-07/saudi-arabia-vs-russia-next-oil-price-war

money.cnn.com/2017/05/12/investing/shale-oil-ceo-opec/index.html

money.cnn.com/2017/05/08/investing/opec-oil-prices-slump/index.html

money.cnn.com/2017/05/19/news/economy/trump-saudi-defense-investment-oil-deals/index.html

fool.com/investing/2017/01/07/oil-investing-3-bold-predictions-for-2017.aspx

fool.com/investing/2016/12/27/why-2017-is-the-year-to-invest-in-oil-stocks.aspx

cnbc.com/2017/02/22/us-shale-forex-and-a-price-war-could-push-oil-back-down-to-50-bofa-merrill-lynch.html

business.financialpost.com/news/traders-brace-for-volatile-oil-prices-in-2017-as-sheikhs-vs-shale-war-set-to-escalate/wcm/2b7061bb-fedf-4229-ba98-9de0e6194c22

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/saudi-arabia-oil-prices-rise-60-2017-170228113832745.html

oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/The-Oil-War-Is-Only-Just-Getting-Started.html

this week i decided to flush away all medication, why? because every since i was medicated i've been a corporate zombie.

I'm on high doses of caffeine and i'm too excited, the jews at wallstreet are going to be angry when i make a fortune off this.

You do not have problems, you're just a misunderstanding.
Go with everything to invest in cryptomoedas and be guided by your intuition. Bipolar and schizophrenic people have good intuition.

i need advice, should i go all in in oil?

im legitamitely sweating. i cant wait motherfuckers reply you fuckers

Go get some help.

help for what you piece of shit?

Your schizo sweats. What would you even buy?

hahahahahahahahahah crazy people are fucking stupid dude

do it faggot

Do it faggot.

oil stocks
crazy? you can name call all you want but tomorrow my breakfast will be better than anything you've had in your entire lifetime.

How much money is it?
You can also just do 50% in oil. 30% in crypto and 20% stays in your savings or something like that.
I agree that TRYING to be a wage cuck is draining, and feels like being a zombie. Yeah, you should take risks, and taking medication also doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
Everything is about your mentality. Especially for people like us who are very intuitive. Your philosophys should empower you, thats how I feel.

DUUUUUBBBBBLLLLLTTRRRIIIIIIIPPPSSSSS

But seriously OP, don't buy oil. Do you even have a garage to keep it all in? What if the barrels leak?

>you don't need proof when you have instinct.
my instinct says you're a massive cum-guzzling faggot

???

exactly, all or nothing man, there are people who are trust fund babies, born into money who never a day in their lives have to work.
people like us who enter the world in the lower class need to use instinct,
that is why i'm investing my life savings (200K) into oil stocks,
if i succeed I wont have to work a day in my life, If I don't succeed I will commit suicide.

-don't waste your time of coffe and on medications.

guaranteed "profit".

i've been chain smoking a lot lately,
because i can't leave the apartment there is no food and i find going thtrough packs curbs my aptetite, also calms me down

just bought 21715 shares of the USO.
i did it boys, wish me luck.

I also feel like I rather kill myself than be a fucking slave. But why not spread it a bit, or also look longterm. What kind of profit are you expecting to make with 200K in oil? I don't know anything about oil, but even if it dubbles or tripples in price, you still have no millions (but again I don't know what you expect and what is possible). If you invest 100K in cryptos, you will probably have millions in a few years. And than you can use the other 100K to just travel in asia or something, be a fucking digital nomad. Stay low-key and just enjoy life cheaply. Maybe look into that if you want. Fuck peoples opinions, and work on yourself

fellow bi polar schizophrenic user here. Ive made over 50k in the past 5 months buying and trading crypto. Hodl ANS and you will be rich its partnered with alibaba and microsoft in china and it has the government backing it. Buy it on bittrex with btc.

my check is coming tomorrow,
suggest me what i should burn it in.

>can't leave the apartment there is no food
thats kinda scary....

anyway i think bettiing everything you have on one thing.... is not bright.

cause price flactuates.... and you definitely don't want to end up selling low.
some enother type of "storage" would be good.

apart of that it...oil will probably raise more over time long term.

my calculations on my wall predict it should *10, leaving me with $2,000,000

there was an error and the transaction wasn't completed....
i dont fukcing understand

well thats a huge pile of money.
good luck what can i say....

sorry guys for my own safety im going to force myself to sleep, i found melatonin pills in my cabnet and i have a jug of water, ive been awake for around 48 hours and like you guys suggest im going to invest more wisely,

i'll invest 50% in oil, 30% in crpyto and i'll save 20$ just in case tomorrow.

thanks for the advice guys

i might make an update thread tomorrow

good night. sleep good, but be carefull with things that are shilled on this board.

most shilled things here turn into "bags" and drop like a rock. like bitbeans, dgb, nmr......

i mean nmr... check its price..... see how low it dropped on next day.... so do your own research before following advices here or in trollbox.

ark is another example.
don't beleive in quickly-made-memes about lambos on the moon.

What coins do you recommend investing in?

Buy 21 BTC and hold.

ASiP reference?

oh sorry for late response.....i have no idea...
everything that i buy crashes down.

Quoting fight club?

Dude my dads friend lost his life savings in oil.

What if the oil market is actually manipulated....

Dude stop eating caffeine, im serious. Try not doing anything if you hate your meds. Weed is probably too much for you too.

i bought soo many crap coins....and waiting something to moon.

currently looking on "ant" shares.... but again..... it was shilled here.... i bought it at 400.... and it dropped ... now kinda gets back-ish.

so yeah don;t listen to shills here.

This is so crazy it might just work

This is the spirit. Im doing the same but with bitcoin. 100k all in. 21 BTC holders will rule earth. In the end I will win. Boomers will suffer as bond markets collapse. Vengance will be brutally served. No incel worker bee for me.