This is the face of a cult member

This is the face of a cult member.
Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ITS STILL CAN MOON DFAS$KLJRYIOUTI SDOF&PIO&ILUHFOHasdhfklwRBIUQbdkAWBIUEHAT;/ASEJIOGEHESDRUIQW
][AWRP

millions of children are going to ask for digibyte for christmas. you'll see.

not really - obviously its dead.

at ath i had like 80$worth of dgb.
now its.....i don't want to even check how much is it now. its soooo looow. this ship is sinking.

but yeah you are right OP ....as brainwashed cult member will not sell. its so bad.

Coordinated shilling with proxies to buy cheap dgb makes me want more.

Lol.This level of delusion is so pitiful its funny
user,not even pump and dump groups are buying DGB anymore.Thats how bad it is.Wake up

why do you keep making these threads

You just described Sia.

>tfw have sia and dgb

DGB will supermoon in July.

Yet you argue with me, magically everyone here is posting frequently with a different ip, and lastly all these premade anti dgb memes.....

Can't argue with those digits.

nah.... at least i'm real....i'm real.... bag holder.

SURELY IT CAN'T BE TRUE?!?! BUT KEK WILLS IT?!

You posted with a different ip, idioty

I'm from Singapore you dumb cuck,maybe its just that people want to frer you from the dgb cult?

He posted from a different ip because he isnt me,idiot
Do you unironically think Veeky Forums affects the market?If so you deserve to hold your dgb bags

i'm not same person as
just said that i'm real bag holder.
this dgb reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=PGuTN_ilmEk
its so sad and depressing

you know what
2 666 666
maybe its a sign.
maybe i need to buy more :D

Beyond me. Someone who wants to keep the price down maybe.

This Faggot makes at least four threads all at once, as soon as he comes online, every, single day for over two weeks:
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → (OP)

And tell me how this is normal. NO simple troll puts in this much fucking effort:

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

Swarm too:

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

I have dgb and sia each 1+ mil
Will I make it to lamboland eventually?

Stop fucking tagging me in DGB threads. I am the swarm city guy, I don't give a fuck about DGB.

fuck if i know i only have 50$ of crypto

DGB bagholders are so paranoid they think all opposing views are caused by some big whale trying to scam them.Its pathetic and sad

oh my... you know what....ammount of this fud is really huge.
and its resonating my own fud =/

who is more obsessed?

I too have a list of these threads, it is more easy to add a number than to post a 5 new threads every day.
And yes, it starts to get annoying. Every weak hand already sold at this point or bought in.

That's a good album cover

It won't.

-Merk

o shit

there countless shitcoins on the market, of which many still hold bags, why so obsessed with DGB making threads all the time?
there seems to be more to it

DGB made massive leaps in value and is still very high compared to earlier. Additional Citi stuff in July could reverse the downward trend.

Even if you're holding heavy bags you shouldn't be super worried since a lot of people have witnessed Digusign in China and before we know it a partnership could be announced, bumping the price up

cmon you fucktard, I don't think dgb is dead but shittybank is a fucking meme

pathetic how you cling to it, just accept the pump and dump as it is

>shittybank is a fucking meme
You better explain why

Think of the autism required to launch this sort of crusade

im jealous OP has so much free time desu

actually im buying DBG because of the efforts to FUD it on this board.

NEM and Factom can already do what Digusign does.

man i am still hundreds of % in profit. comfy as fuck. pls fud more so i can buy more.

this. I do kinda wish I shorted DGB...i even think there is still potential to short but I don't really want to risk it for a small % gain when it's gonna moon in the next 2-3 days.

Same here.
So much fudding and the price as low as it is. Just bought $150 worth cause fuck these shills. Telling me what not to buy faggots your reverse psychology is working well. Bahahhaahaa

No!