youtube.com/watch?v=D18XldWOCi0
youtube.com/watch?v=yljbcRu3tiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It'll be .0006 in 12 hours

Source...
Reasons...

This is not true.

- Merk

Someone sold at 200 and wants back in? This shit is going to the moon in the next days bruh.

Since i made this post its already tanked by 20K sat

Just get out now, its over. The winners want their money back

He is right. It will drop dramatically. Watch it drop in realtime.

Thanks based pajeet

Shills out in full force today. Trying to get you to buy their ponzi. Get out now while you still can keep your dignity.

It's free falling on Bittrex now

>not even 24h low
Are you suffering from sellers remorse? Remember to buy the dip.

It ain't even dropping on Yunbi faggot

Yunbi still at 370k.

Fuckkk why is it dropping tho

Sir,I would discourage against that friend
Many money to be made buying ans friend
100% in 2 days,guranteed friend
Please buy ans,many money to be making sir

Nope. Im a sad holder who hopes he is wrong but knows he is right
Im a gambling addict
Dont be like me
Sell your crappy ant shares

Sir,I would discourage against that friend
Many money to be made buying ans friend
100% in 2 days,guranteed friend
Please buy ans,many money to be making sir

It'll be back at 360k in minutes.

Friend,you are wrong very very wrong sir.I can assume you sir,ans will rise to 1000% before the month is over sir

Friend,you are wrong very very wrong sir.I can assume you sir,ans will rise to 1000% before the month is over sir

You missed the boat, sorry. This will soon never be single digits again. Trying to get a few people to sell isn't going to work.

Is this a new meme?

It's steady at 370k on yunbi, nothing to worry about, just hold and this will blow by.

Oh no sir,I forgot to turn off the bot.
But do not worry sir,bot has nothing to do woth ANS friend.ANS will moon 100% by 2 days sir

Lol it's following the same trend it has for the past several days

Y'all need to stop looking at the 5 minute candles

You are correct. Straight back to 370K. Just got another 100 at 360K. Sucks because I want it to drop more to fill my bags.

That was an impressive rocket back up to 370k.

>dropped by aboutn30K since i made this post
I bought ans at 200K. My hands are too strong for their own good and i know its over

You on the other hand actually did miss the boat, and now youre shitting yourself hoping it can continue because you want to get on. One day youll wake up from dellusion

Just accept you missed the boat and sell your shit. Wait a couple of weeks for the next one.

And as if by magic it returns to 375k

I do hope you guys didnt sell.

>implying a bunch of poo pajeets can do anything against Chinese whales

I not know what you mean sir,but ANS will rise 100%,I have anonyumes sources from ANS themselves sir.Buy ans sir,good investment friend

coordinated pajeet group, it's not gonna eat a 1000 btc sell wall retard. It's time to unload the bags to new bagholders

No,no friend.No sell ANS please.That was not group,that was just bot friend please no sell ans

Dont fall for this shit, hold your ants

Yes sir,thanking you very much sir.You are smart man sir,ans will moon frirnd

Charts looking pretty bullish right now. I think she's gonna moon soon

Yes sir!You arr 1000% rigjr sir

You bought at $10 pajeet, right? Hahaha. This shit is going down. It has no floor.

What does pajeet mean sir?

(You)

youtube.com/watch?v=D18XldWOCi0

350k is the new floor

Me?Do you mean name sir?No indian name pajeet sir,my name is sankar,and the people in my pump group for ANS names are sanjeet,rankar,jana,and a few more sir

Based Pajeet

Pump it to 10.50$ whiteboy. You have 2 minutes

Sir,give me half an hour.India is very big,my friends are sleeping.I only have 60 btc in ans,my friends have more

AND I'M FREEEEEEE

>price goes up - BUY
>price goes down - SELL

you're doing it wrong, biz

fuck off gupta ur not getting my NEOs

New here, is Veeky Forums just nonstop P&D spam?

TO DO WHAT I WANT
youtube.com/watch?v=yljbcRu3tiU

yep

Yes

Mostly yes.

If you don't want to hold bags, leave them with me, a professional DGB bagholder! I know my shit.

Adu75XKe7NJ2RvgTQmwFXJZAbJGM7qvYN4

Usually yes but ANS is actually being invested in by people that believe in the tech and the whales are struggling to keep control of it

Based user.

what kind of autist puts 100k into crypto and memes some LMFAO lyrics

pls moon ANS, I will actually start celebrating the Chinese new year in china town every year if it makes me rich

I would recommend to sell off. Its going to dump hard. Moving average has flattened out again.

Its going to go down again. Proceed at own risk.

whats a good entry point

NOW. 350k sats

Wait until it dips to sub 300k, it's always like that. I wish I was in front of my computer yesterday so I could've sold @ 390k ;_;

wait for 300k

I seconds thoughts maybe lower than 350k

There is 13 BTC pushing the price down.

This is going to 400k though, then will dip again

I hope it goes to 400, bought at 373 on a micro dive haven't seen anything higher than that for a while. Might just hodl for a week

stepped out with my 606 ants at 353k, look at the chart, its a downward trend again, im out till there is a huge dip again

STOP DROPPING DAMN YOU I DONT NEED ANY MORE FUCKING BAGS

Crash harder plz, need to accumulate

Guys are you dumb, read the fucking chart, lower highs and lower lows. Expect to see it dip back further before going to new ATH's

Guys, i think I'm not quite cut out for this. This must be the 6th thing in a row I've invested in, and its dipped. I manage to scalp back the loses, but still.

I've never been to the moon. Not once.

It's dropping a little because of btc, but now is the right time to buy, when others panic selling

just hodl long term, major price increases happen over months and years. you're not margin trading are you?

Yeah. It was easy a few weeks ago. But not the pros are involved its fucking impossible.

I literally dropped 3 BTC into ANS -minutes- before it dropped.

THIS COIN IS GAYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY DOES IT CRASH SO HARD

Buy the dip soon boys
Still over 9 dollars at china

Nah, man, just 0.5 BTC.

I just always seem to miss the launch.

Were the other 5 also shilled on Veeky Forums? Did you buy during the rally? Do you gamble IRL?

ans is over lol, it's also falling versus BTC, not just USD.
but feel free to keep being delusioned, im selling
thankfully i dont have a lot

rising again, lets riide....

rebought at 330k, got now 636 ants, nice

Actually, I trade on betfair for a living, speculating on the price of a horse before the race. I do very well. earn about 40k tax free a year, work about 3 hours a day. But these markets have 1000x more liquidity so I'm giving it a go.

Other 2 shills, 3 I thought might actually go somewhere but didn't.

Apart from this time with ans I hadn't actually lost yet.

Fucking newbie faggot. Everyone is shitting themselves because the price has drop over a couple hours.

Start looking at the price over days, weeks and months. This has very strong potential over the coming year.

fucking mental that bittrex is so far off price from THREE chink exchanges.

if those slanty faggots follow us I'll consider their exchanges a joke from here on in.

Hope u listened me
easy gainz

I thought you might be heavily involved in gambling. There is a strong correlation between gambling and playing the markets.

i'm selling at 500 tomorrow and rebuy at 400

just buy ETH and/or BTC, then HODL
that's how you earn a living on the crypto market
daytrading is for the losers / (wannabe-) lottery winners, the daily fluctations are impossible to predict entirely at a courtesy of whales

330 to 360 in next to no time

sold them again at 360k

Sold at 370 lads, need to buy back in, how low do we think it'll go?

We went as low as 329-330k just a few minutes ago.

Youd be surprised how similar trading and gambling are. However I have years of trading on betfair behind me, it makes these markets look slow. I'm still finding my feet I guess.

Maybe if it hits 340 again

280k sats today at some point, mark my words

Do this. Don't even bother with shitcoins, not even as "lottery tickets", diversification doesn't work on them. Altcoin indicies do worse than straight BTC.

It's not a fucking dip. It's not gonna recover. its in a logarithmic slope downward. the roller coaster has reached the top. anyone left on

IS GONNA BE ON AN EXPRESS ELEVATOR TO HELL! GOING DOWN!

thanks

This fucking board sometimes has to be full of some of the most histrionic bitchboy little faggots. These are the same guys who post Hitler gifs on /pol/ yet FREAK out like the biggest hysterical jew caricature you could ever imagine when this volatile market shifts around as it does as theyre zoomed in on 5 minute candles thinking the world is ending. Jesus fuck you guys are little bitch babies sometimes. Its either TO THE MOON LAMBOSSSSS or SELL SELL SELL OMG I HATE MYSELF PINK WOJACK TIME.

Get yourselves together you utter fucking mongoloids