The next stratis

Pic related. Crowdsale now over, so we can talk about it :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah

127.5 D(e)RP owner here

Enough for the moon?

Hopefully, the market cap is quite low and they have flown somewhat under the radar. The derivatives exchange is very ambitious. I also read they are getting help from bancor.

This will be 4000-8000$ coin in future. Just HODL!

are you using myetherwallet? how do we view our coins in the wallet?

t. 400 dcp (bag)holder

im quite excited about this project, and im glad there wasnt too much hype around it so the chances of being bancor'd or status'd are pretty low

democratizing investing, what a meme.

Got 2k, am I gonna regret it?

There are instructions on bitcointalk for adding to MEW
Obviously to soon to know.

Coin has potential + low market cap.

This coin? Lol.

Get out with a profit after the ICO is finished. This coin is going nowhere.

Haha, did you miss ico?

Put 10k in looking for at least a 10x

Trading for this starts around October, right?

got like a little over 1k of these, wouldn't have minded more, but didn't have enough ether at the time.

But i like the idea behind it

Correct
If it wasn't a dao it would just be another centralised exchange. You want memes? See my pic

and this :^)

Finally, the crowdsale is over.
time to start the campaign.

This is my second pick for this next 9 months, alongside Monaco.
From the same people that told you about ICN when it was 1/40 the value it is today.

Sweet gains here we come.

oy vey. this starting cap is only $5 million. So much possible growth.

WHY DIDN'T I BUY MORE ETHER TO INVEST WITH NOOOOOOOO MUH LAMBO

All I Know About DCORP Is That In Their Ads They Capitalize The First Letter In Each Word

Born To Fail

>oy vey. this starting cap is only $5 million. So much possible growth.

'xactly

I am better of gambling my money with cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/85107-upcoming-pumps-news/ and actually make profit. 2 days left.

Lol. That's me

and if people kept more quite about it the past weeks it would be around $3m

trips gonna make us rich

Only by choice.

People make the fucking stupidest ideas for these new coins. This coin is going nowhere.

I'll just add, most ICOs make a modest profit when they launch, I'd get out then before this thing tanks (Just like Status).

This. I've been REEEEing at people for making threads for the past few weeks. I have 5777 now, I'll even that out to 6k (or hopefully more) once it hits the exchange (assuming it doesn't moon right off the jump). DCORP is the one though, I can feel it.

I got 2354

What was the initial exchange rate again?

Les go

>only 2k
REEE

Bought some but have to wait til October....hopefully it'll open at $100 a coin...xD

>4000-8000$
How?

You know why I know this coin is going to fucking moon....it barely got any attention on Veeky Forums. I tried shilling to these idiots few weeks back....and got like 3 replies.

I have a screenshot of an empty DCORP thread at the bottom of the Veeky Forums catalog (right before the thread was slid by Niggercoin spam shit). I can't wait until DCORP moons so I can spam that picture daily. I'd post it now if I weren't at work.

just imagine even a 100 million mc lads. thats nothing these days and the exchange won't be out until next year

also if they succeed at including traditional derivatives AND our coins are backed by eth. wew.

dude, it's destined to fail. crypto derivative isn't even possible.
nobody will willingly give up x amount of crypto just for a contract. you can't enforce someone to pay up when the date arrives if you don't do holding crypto in a contract thing.